How the world really works, and its solution.

14567810»

Comments

• Okay . . . start at the 3:30 mark, please.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Ending) - YouTube
  • darbday wrote: »
    Yes I'm sure they are great at it, but if someone tried to put me in a cast without an X-ray, I'd trace their qualifications.
    Yes. Most doctors would x-ray to diagnose a fracture. I don't know what you're trying to get at.

A doctor does not need to be a psychiatrist to diagnose psychiatric illnesses and most psychiatrists would be able to assess ankle injuries after four years of medical school and a year of general medicine residency. Ankle injuries are easy. I could teach anyone in under two minutes the criteria for suspecting ankle fractures.

I'm just going to drop this whole subject since I don't feel like it's adding much but you have a misunderstanding of how the medical education system works.
    I have no qualifications. If youre asking if I would accept a diagnosis over my writing on the net, then I'd liken that to putting on a cast without an X-ray. No, I did not ask for a mental evaluation, nor do I think it would be a fair assessment whatsoever. And i'm confident any of your peers would be like "Well I kinda think I should talk to him in real life before I give any real opinion" Kinda like using an Xray rather than just guessing and assuming.
    All I said was that there were some red flags. I've mentioned several times that no can diagnose someone over the internet. No one was trying to do that. People were suggesting that you might want to go talk to someone (in person) who might be able to help you. I'd suggest your GP but it's really your decision whether to talk to someone or not.
    Right you think someone who believes Moses parted the water, God made the Jews his chosen people, Jesus died and was resurrected are the sane ones. You see I think they are insta crazy for thinking that...you accept them, but I'm the crazy one for suggesting those belief are as silly as rainbow unicorn cars.
    I haven't stated my religious beliefs or thoughts in this thread. On what basis are you making these conclusions?

It's funny that you disagree with a certain religious group's world view and think that they're crazy. Then you get upset because you had interpreted (incorrectly) my comments as stating that you were "crazy". Don't you think that's pretty contradictory?
    So you disagree with my world view and that makes me crazy?
    I still stand by the things I said, he didn't fracture his wrist it seems though. When you come into a thread announcing you are a doctor is that definitely not a back door brag?
    I'm stating my qualifications to make the comments I did. In this thread, it seemed like you wouldn't accept someone's opinion if they didn't qualify themselves. If you want to interpret it as a brag, that's fine.
    Use your brain and think about that. I've explained this many times to you....I didn't use his theories nor his testimonies. We used Einstein's and 2 physics profs.
    I thought one was a guy who said he was a physics prof in a yahoo conversation or something and the other was a physics major. Regardless, I couldn't care less about that topic. I've taken physics. I understand what you're saying. Does knowing that the sun can be interpreted as orbiting the Earth interest me or affect my life any way? Not really. If you find it interesting, good for you.
    Your argument: You did a report on the Loch Ness Monster, but it doesn't exist so you get a fail
    I lawyer would definitely bring in a person to show a tattoo that is evidence on a person that is not a credible witness provided they are not to take the stand.
    I didn't bother addressing those points since I don't know what you're trying to say.
This discussion has been closed.