How the world really works, and its solution.

This will be a thread to explain the solution to the worlds problem, while first obviously correctly identifying the problem. It cannot be done with mere sentences, but instead needs to be extrapolated from a conversation.

Its is the realization of the entire cycle, that we have to point out with many arguments along the way (yay!).

We can keep my ridiculous rants and your ridiculous cross examination here.

Because its a circle we can start anywhere but we started with Israel and we may come back to it but we should move to this:

Where does the monarchy get its power from?

This begins our brief history of the world.

Comments

• inb4 trainwreck.
  • costanza wrote: »
    inb4 trainwreck.
    straighten up in your chair, eyes forward, and pay attention.
  • Looking for more time off?
  • darbday wrote: »

It is a divine right, deriving his/her right to rule directly from the will of God.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Looking for more time off?
    No I was exonerated due to zero evidence...

we are simply going to explore world history, sadly we will skip hobbes, yet inadvertently label him a propagandist completely under Judaic/Christian control.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    It is a divine right, deriving his/her right to rule directly from the will of God.
    Yes and the next question is obviously, which god or 'who's god?
  • So for solution are we discussing the Final Solution?
  • Sadly, history indicates we enjoy living in a fool’s paradise. Oh sure, most of us are living longer and better, but the majority nonetheless remain subjects and slaves to, of and for a minority who claim ruling privileges due to some bewildering intellectual ability or divine right. To explain the foregoing sentence from a different perspective - we humans thought it was and is our right or duty to domesticate plants and animals, but for some strange reason never gave or give much thought about the few human predators accomplishing the same trick on their fellow man. Yet, the American people steadfastly believe they are free.

If you’re really free then let your imagination wonder and ask yourself - am I really in-charge of what I do or where I go? When you get to the bottom-line aren’t you really a consumer advocate who is not only chained to the home, phone, car and things that supposedly provide pleasure, but also chasing the almighty dollar? Once and not all that long ago such possessions, creature comforts and unlimited credit were only for the rich, now they are everyone’s necessities. Ask yourself - doesn’t acquiring, holding and maintaining possessions and money dominate our thoughts and lives? If so, then aren’t we just paving the way of everlasting torment? Sometimes, we get tired of the chase and try to quit or escape, but quickly discover we can’t! If we try to stop or slip away the grindstone threatens to pulverize us into dust. We all know, without thinking what this giant stone feels like, but have you ever wondered what this burdensome stone looks like? Well, believe it or not its called money. Despite reality, most of us, without realizing it accept our fate and smugly call ourselves free.

What is this ever-present tug-of-war? It’s the Golden Rule. In other words - will we treat others as we wish to be treated or will we remain obedient to those who make the rules because they claim to own the gold? Next, while still on the path of enlightenment one must come to grips with which came first or which is on top - power, love or money? Most of us never solve this riddle and remain deadlocked in everlasting battle. For those who grow weary of the grinding effects of this proverbial war ask themselves how to escape this bondage. The answer to this question lies buried within these three mediums of exchange?

While migrating through time we not only merged our hunting and gathering into modern fields of farming and ranching, but also entered the Kingdom of Metals. Upon opening these mysterious metal gates it did not take us long to begin the process of domesticating this fertile domain. And, just like the plants and animals we sheared, bent and molded the elements. The metals expanded our horizons and new doors of freedom opened to our curiosity. Unlike the plants and animals we consume - the metals continue yielding to our insatiable demands. Likewise and without realizing it the majority of humans continue surrendering to the terms of the predatory few and remain servants instead of masters of the environment.

It’s really easy to get side tracked and ramble off onto trails that only skirt the issue I seek to explain. So, in an attempt to avoid the traps of getting lost on the same old battle fields of freedom, rights and property I will proceed to the purpose of writing this thesis.

Although, what I am about to write applies to the world’s people it’s primarily confined to those of us who reside within the United States. Therefore, I begin by saying that everything, no matter what always reduces down to what is held as pure or truth that will set us free. Whether we know it or not there are two competing camps, of which, one or perhaps both we will pledge allegiance to. These sites whether grounded in mind, spirit or body, are often referred to as light and dark, or good and evil. Consequently, tension and continuous conflict is created where each position lays claim to residing on the side of right, while the other is without doubt clearly wrong.

While marching down this path I hasten to add that although I do not subscribe to institutionalized religion I do believe in the foundations of Christianity where YHVH “is” the creator and Christ “is” the Savior. Therefore, as I continue prospecting the path of truth it’s my hope that the holes I’ve dug along the way will allow others find better routes to conduct their search.

Regardless of what camp you choose to dwell in or belong to (the soulless State or Christianity) there’s no doubt in my mind that the soil gives form and sustenance while the metals provide strength and courage so that the wheel of time can transport us into wealth and hope. Strangely or maybe sadly the form of wealth most usually seek is the hope of accumulating possessions which reside in tomorrow’s faith-less mediums of exchange.

For thousands of years gold and silver have been the time-honored, trusted mediums of exchange. Unfortunately, they are not only abused servants in the realm of money, but are all too often used to purchase the reins of power. Therefore, based upon this reality I submit that power is incompatible with freedom because each function as instinct and survival, which are stored in the mythical domain of value.

Today (7-4-01) as I re-write this essay for the umpteenth time I am reminded that we proudly celebrate independence and freedom. Yet, there’s this nagging suspicion that I and maybe a few million others may well be a class act of nincompoops that are blindly accepting the yoke of slavery under the banner of freedom. With this odd thought firmly attached to your convictions please proceed to get a better idea as to the implications of how and what we refer to as money is not only synonymous with power, but might well be functioning as mediums of deceit. When you have finished this zigzag course perhaps you might want to quench your thirst about our current form of money by visiting the below listed link titled “Money, Debt & Gold”.

As said previously, each of us must choose which campsite of belief to inhabit. Regardless of which place we choose, eventually a couple crucial questions surface, which tax us all. First, are humans animals, as the green evolving soulless corporate state would have us believe? Or, are humans the miracle of Yahweh? If humans are animals to be herded, corralled, sheared and worked then what passes for money are merely the exchangeable mediums of power. However, if humans are the creation of YHVH then most if not all of our past and current money are mediums of ruin which constantly exchange one form of chaos for another. Then, depending upon which camp each of us chose the second question ultimately comes down to - who or what will we serve - the State or YHVH?

The State not only creates and issues, but charge fees for their mediums of exchange referred to as money. Yahweh (YHVH) on the other hand gave us the metals to use freely. In addition, He gave us a choice as to how to use what He called “good” and we call mediums of exchange. In Luke -16:13 it says: “No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”

Frequently, I hear statements like: chasing good money with bad (or visa versa), selling something for good money, I made or earned some good money, make good money - come to work for us, or that (car, jewelry, home, gun, etc.) sure is worth good money. On the face of such and similar statements I was often perplexed as to what was being said or quietly implied. I knew that something was wrong but could not quite grasp the elemental meaning of these phases. Now, fortunately I have started to hear with better ears. The statement “good money” surely started with Biblical scripture when God (YHVH) said gold & silver were good. And, when we converted these metals into coin and used them as mediums of exchange then we began saying “good money”. But, today, how can we give equal weight to the adage “good money” to coins and paper carrying the message IN GOD WE TRUST?

In an attempt to clarify the concept “mediums of exchange” let’s examine the route in which the wheels of commerce travel. Before getting ahead of myself - ask yourself - why are metal mediums of exchange called coins? I started this task by gazing upon the refection of an old silver half-dollar bouncing back into my eyes. While trying to understand just what I was really feeling and seeing. I found it interesting to contemplate why “co” and “in” join to form the trade wheel we call a coin?

The prefix “co” portion of coin signifies association and implied latent action; whereas, the appendage “ in” is the expressed presence and active existence. Dictionaries define the word coin as a piece of metal that is stamped and issued by government authority for use as money. Advancing further upon what appears to be such a simple subject, but is plainly not so, I declare that it makes no difference where the coin originated or how old it is, because they all share similarities as to how to freely and easily travel the road to Hell.

I contend that American’s have been deceiving themselves about money since we created our particular brand of coins. Why do I make such a bold allegation? Simple, because at no time in history, that I can find, did we declare by stamping, forging, molding or engraving on Gold, Silver, Copper coins that these mediums of exchange belong to the Creator YHVH. In fact, it appears to be just the opposite. We not only laid personal claim to these metals of commerce, but also idolized kings, queens, animals, trees, etc. by placing these images on them. What’s worse is that America the hope of the world and supposedly a nation of Christians allowed the god-less (secular) State to not only stamp the faces of dead presidents on our coins, but also all manner of beast. The foregoing is rotten enough but to proudly stamp what I think is the pagan god Mercury on dimes and call this dime a Winged Liberty demonstrates just how far we are willing to sink into the depravity pit. For more information of Mercury dimes refer to the links section.

Personally, I see little difference between Caesar’s coins and those of modern day America. How can we say we are Christians when we corrupt what YHVH said was good? Based upon the evidence it appears that we were and still are a nation who believes money is god instead of YHVH and Christ? So, how free can we be if are chained to God-awful money?

What’s baffling to me is why those who voiced their Christian faith did not emphatically declare such on their money soon after winning the battle for independence? In addition, it sure seems to have been a monumental sin to have not declared their faith on the mediums of exchange immediately after becoming a Constitutional Republic. Furthermore, if I was a Christian living in those days I would have found it difficult to explain the concept of freedom if coined money continued to reflect the face of tyranny. Personally, I find it bizarre that I can find no written historical documents challenging this hand to hand reality by the then or present day Yahweh fearing Christ believing people.

Obviously, I most likely will never learn why our Nation’s forefathers who professed allegiance to God and Christ failed to praise YHVH or Christ on the mediums they constantly exchanged. Today, however, the haunting question is why haven’t the enlightened modern day theologians been discussing this in your face motto on money? Oh, I know the Bible beater’s rant and rave about the evils of money, but maybe they’ve misplaced their priorities. Or more likely, they never see what is so clearly obvious. Have you ever heard a preacher reference the IN GOD WE TRUST motto on coins? Probably not and neither have I. Perhaps Biblical scholars ignorantly make the assumption that IN GOD WE TRUST means nothing less than glorifying God (Yahweh). But, what if this presumption is incorrect? I don’t know about you, but when I start assuming I immediately set foot on confusions’ terrain, which begins a hocus pocus tour of mind-numbing proportions, that always leads me down wrong alleys.

It’s understandable why the soul-less corporate church does not speak out about this IN GOD WE TRUST topic. After all, their tax-exempt future is predicated upon how much money their soulless corporate master will allow them to keep. Like unruly children - if the subordinate corporate church gets too loud or rowdy their creator might grow tired of their antics and smack them. But, the reason why the unincorporated body of Christ has not been a vocal spokesman against this possible deceit should be ranked as one of the 7 wonders of the world. It is my hope that the few non- incorporated churches who have languished in ignorance like I have will wake up and start shouting as loud as possible. If they don’t then I fear we are doomed.

Ok, I’ll get off the soapbox and begin prospecting the foundation of this thesis. When we put specific words in the form of CAPs within a written/typed sentence are we not SHOUTING or trying to get attention? Therefore, wouldn’t stamping lettering in the form of all CAPs on coins be SHOUTING too? And, if so, who is this furor being directed at? Better yet is the question as to why the shouting is necessary? And, just as intriguing who’s listening and heeding all this yelling?

At this juncture before my thoughts wonder off the beaten path, let’s carefully explore a little deeper the concept of having an all “CAPs” IN GOD WE TRUST motto (statement) on some old and all new U.S. coins. These four well arranged words appear on the surface to indicate exactly what we think they should convey. Ahhhhh, talk about a rub! Are we so confident that there’s no possibility that we’re fooling ourselves? Perhaps, it’s ok we take for granted the meaning of this phrase? After all, like it or not we are married to our coins. And, like a marriage we are dependent upon these mediums of exchange for our daily bread.

What do you say we take a stroll down the straight and narrow where even the wise stray? For many a year, I never gave a moment’s thought about what IN GOD WE TRUST was designed to communicate. And, for some unexplainable reason I either simply ignored or accepted these cryptic words at face value. Therefore, before reading further roll your eyes towards the back of your head and just before entering a catatonic trance ask your inner self what this concocted motto really hints at.

Are we, as a nation screaming to the world that we are praising and glorifying God (YHVH and Christ) because our coins are boldly stamped IN GOD WE TRUST? If this is accurate then wonderful. But, then again, maybe some inquiring mind might ask - what god is actually being referenced? Does not the Bible say that the god of this world is none other than deceptive darkness? Therefore, would it be judicious to conclude that Satan is the “GOD” stamped in CAPs on the coins we use as money to exchange goods and services? Furthermore, once one takes the last characterized leap, then is it not likely that Lucifer actually had a hand in the design of this motto? Oh no, can’t be! Ok, I’ll try to assay the value of this motto.

In order to reliably analyze I’ll have to grind and split the matrix of this motto to liberate any values from the gangue. There’s no better place to start this process than at the beginning of the phrase with the word “IN”. What does IN really mean or suggest? Does it imply inside God, or within a place like the earth or the USA? If it means inside God then that assumes “we” are intimate with God and know God or know the god in which the mint’s designer or director had in mind. Regardless, of the true intent for the beginning word “IN” I can only say that yes I want to know God, but I don’t. I would like to be with God, but that is only a hope. As for being in God, well that could be true only if the politician’s who legislated or gave permission to have this stamped motto on coins were and are referring only to YHVH and not some other god.

Excavating deeper into the meaning of “IN” one could extrapolate that because the God of the Bible (YHVH) made all things and at same time is all things (omnipotent/omnipresent) then, yes we are definitely residing with[in] Him. However, nagging skepticism causes me to have serious doubts that this word “IN” is what the politicians are trying to get us all to believe, or naively accept.

I realize that the play on words can take anyone anywhere. But, being a prospector of metallic truth I don’t enjoy sluicing fools-gold when expecting riffles full of real yellow metal. In other words - it’s best to be wary because not everything that glistens is gold. Therefore, the point is, shouldn’t the meaning of the motto be crystal clear without any possible misinterpretation? This leads me to ask - what if the “IN” means in a place? For instance: because this is U.S. money the word IN could be construed to suggest - In America we believe our faith positions us to trust God (YHVH). But, it is not written this way. So, as before I’m left guessing as to where the illusive truth really can be found.

Most gold prospectors I know use a jeweler’s loop to carefully examine whether or not the gold they find, is really what they think they see. After being fooled a time or two, which all prospectors unfortunately fall victim to it eventually becomes crystal clear that prospecting is rich in confusion. So, to avoid these hazards the seasoned miner diligently tries to avoid being swallowed up in these deceiving holes, which all too often become bottomless pits.

On the assumption that a coin we have in hand contains pure gold/silver and is valiantly displaying the motto IN GOD WE TRUST - could it be possible this motto is a deceptive Trojan Horse we are allowing to dwell amongst us? Being a life-long prospector I’ve learned, painfully, that seldom is what seems to be, is what truly is. In other words there is always an opposing view and I had better be cognizant of this fact if I don’t want to fool myself. Likewise, where I think gold is at or “in” is rarely the case. Often, we prospectors commit disastrous errors by drawing improper conclusions from the perceived facts. Therefore, I’ve found it counter productive to assume anything when it comes to the search for gold and truth. So, again the question begs - is the capped word “IN” a mirage laying in wait to trap the unwary? Most Christians know that Christ was betrayed for a few pieces of silver. Likewise, is it possible that we are being sold out for a few disingenuousness words?

I’ve already offered one possible explanation regarding the next capped word “GOD”. But, for the moment let’s hesitantly take for granted that the combined capped letters forming the word ‘GOD’ means YHVH (Yahweh, Jehovah or Christ). If this presumption has worth then why would the past or present wise and benign public servants within the U.S. government allow the mint to make all the letters in caps? To me, this is a disgraceful attempt by authorities to grab my attention for some unknown and possibly insidious purpose. By making all the words capped would this not authenticate that the word “GOD” has no higher reverence than any other single word within this motto? Oh I know I may be making a mountain out of a molehill. Or, maybe as a dear friend informed me - I am nit picking. Perhaps! But, because each word is capped I feel that I am being purposely led to believe that each word has equal standing and/or importance. Obviously, something is amiss, or perhaps I’ve used the wrong formula to assay this phase properly.
  • In order to live without too many consequences there are two ways we can choose to avoid traps or inconveniences in the USA. The first methodology is to incorporate into our lives the unimaginable number of laws and rules designed and prescribed by government. The other way is to refer to the KJV Bible and adhere to principles set out in the 10 Commandments. Combining these two prescriptions for living life and obtaining desired results are, to me incompatible, so I use the Bible as my guide. Previously to writing this essay I did not always consult the Gospel and consequently constantly found myself being confronted with insurmountable obstacles. Hopefully, I’ve discovered the errors of my previous ways and will continue to use the Bible to keep me on the path of accuracy.

To determine the precious metal content of a rock an assay is required. However, before conducting such the over-all matrix make-up of the rock must be questioned and determined in order to obtain a reliable analysis. Similarly, and because my memory is notoriously questionable I always consult the books (fire assay manuals) to hopefully avoid questionable results. Along the way of learning the art of assaying rocks I soon discovered that not all who profess to be assayers are reliable, but spotting these so-called professionals requires some knowledge of their art. In other words be wary and question. For some unknown reason I have always been blessed or cursed with the desire to know the whys’ that seem to surround and permeate life’s highway. Apparently my insatiable curiosity causes me to question everything and thus become known as an aggravating nitpicker. It’s this desire to comprehend that has created this current quest regarding why the priestly authorities chose to use the IN GOD WE TRUST motto.

Being unsuccessful at locating Government records as to the real reason why these letters are all in CAPS I again turned to the Bible for answers. While probing the Bible’s contents I discovered that the printed word “God” in the Old Testament was written in excess of 2300 times. And, that GOD (a little larger G, and a little smaller O & D) was used approximately 298 times in the Old Testament, but nowhere found in the New Testament. Even more mysterious and amazing was the fact that the all same sized capitalized letters forming the all upper case word “GOD” was used only one time in each the old and new testaments. Naturally this peaked my interest and ushered in more questions. Needless to say and regardless of the myriad of possible explanations I challenged my reasoning ability with I found no biblical reason(s) to justify the use of an all caps motto. Furthermore, and based upon the long hours reflecting upon the inspired Biblical text and how God, GOD and GOD is written I can find no reasonable explanation for using an all caps “GOD” on our coins. Worse yet, to my peculiar way of thinking is that this all caps motto may well be the ultimate form of blasphemy. Perhaps the use of an all capitalized GOD is meant to indicate what is written in ACTS 17:23 regarding an “UNKNOWN GOD”? To better grasp the possible consequences I listed below (links section) all the references I’ve found in the KJV Bible. Maybe you will discover something I missed. If so, please let me in on your discoveries.

Proceeding to the next capped word - who is the “WE” referring to regarding where trust is understood and placed? Could this WE be everyone who uses and holds these mediums of exchange? On the surface this sounds ok until one begins deliberating the ramifications. For instance is “WE” describing atheists and/or devout environmentalists who neither believe in a Biblical God? Could it be that this WE is meant to represent mammon worshipers? What if the WE is meant to designate the owners of these mediums of exchange? If this last sentence occupies the high ground then ownership could apply only to the corporation known as the United States government and not the American people. If this is the case then God help us, because many, if not all of us bought into a gigantic lie perpetrated at the founding of this corporate republic.

In light of the possibilities it’s simply inconceivable to me that the “WE” has equal footing with GOD. Is it possible that the officers of the soul-less Corporate State directed their creation - the mint and its director - to emphatically state/shout that WE are gods too? No way, absolutely not! Then try to explain why all the letters capped? Is not your name in all caps on your SS, driver’s license, bank account and birth certificate? Do you spell your name in all caps? Do you refer to yourself when writing to your family or friends in all caps signature? Of course not, but the corporate state always does. I have come to the conclusion, perhaps erroneously, that WE are property of the corporate state, just like their awful money we exchange daily.

Here’s something that ought to raise the hairs on your neck or get you mad as hell. Are not all the people who live and work within the boundaries of the USA corporate assets? Aren’t corporate assets pledged to offset or discharge debt? Proceeding further, aren’t current forms of paper money instruments of debt? Sure they are because they boldly say so on each piece of paper, and are likewise implied by simply exchanging worth-less base metal coins. Don’t we use these debt instruments as mediums of exchange? Of course we do. Do we discharge debt by transferring these mediums of exchange? The answer is no, because all recent money, whether paper or coin, which contain the motto IN GOD WE TRUST only transfers debt and thus we who use this medium of exchange remain in perpetual slavery. Something is terribly wrong!

When gold and silver were officially coined as U.S. money I suspect that skepticism managed to get lost because the implied suggestion of “ownership” seemed to indicate that -We - The People, which includes you and me also became property. As I peer through the lens of scrutiny this analogy staggers the my comprehension. Gold and silver never belonged to us. We are merely guardians of a granted trust. But, unfortunately we misplaced this trust by allowing a new Caesar to inhabit this land. If WE are not free then WE cannot consider the coins with this motto to be the WE that is referenced. Yuck, what a bunch of muck WE have allowed to be created.

Although I could continue the subject of “WE” I’ll conclude it with a few more intriguing propositions. If the prominently stamped “WE” in the motto does not include atheists or non-believers then could the “we” be referring to idol worshippers? No way, you say - can’t be! Well then, if this “we” in the motto does not include non-believers why would non-Christians be willing to exchange these coins as mediums in good faith? Perhaps the secular anti-Christian government believer’s know something we don’t? Could it be that their faith and trust is in their god called mammon made by and for a corporate government? Maybe, it might be wise to do some soul searching and ask why you use and have faith in these/their mediums of exchange containing this motto. By the way, inquiring minds want to know - what does the word “faith” mean when referencing “backed by full faith and credit of the U.S. Government”? Which is it - do we place faith in government or YHVH?

The last capped word in the motto is “TRUST”. My first question was and still is - why don’t the coins with the word “we” preceding TRUST say “I” TRUST instead of “WE TRUST”? I don’t see how we can trust this motto unless two or more individual can somehow hold the same coin at the same time. Therefore it would seem far more prudent to say I Trust rather than we Trust. The word trust is to me a fleeting symbolism of something indefinable. Basically “trust” says to rely upon. Ok, no problem, I can accept this premise. But, if I have questioned all of the foregoing words in this motto then I am left hanging as to where this trust should be given, held or positioned. I wonder if while I am dangling on this word if there is not a saw in a non-believer’s hand that is about to show me how much Trust I can afford? I know that I cannot always trust my eyes and ears. But for a varieties reasons I do place trust in 24 carat gold and .999 silver, because they have inherent or stored value that God said was good. But, I have considerable difficulty trusting something that seems to diminish in value each and every day like non-backed paper and clad coins. If we are watchmen why aren’t we demanding the real thing instead of cheap imitations? Is it possible that we like being fooled?

I’ve tried to examine my deepest thoughts regarding whether or not my morality of writing this theorem is tainted or that my ignorance has further contributed to confusion. I sure hope that I am not unwittingly promoting any of the false prophet’s deception(s). All I can say is - I honestly think that what I am saying is closer to the truth than what this motto implies? Regardless of which side of the coin you choose to look at, it’s up to you to accept or reject what the true intentions of this motto - IN GOD WE TRUST really shouts. After all, is not INTENT the foundation of American laws? What if the intent of the corporate coins was and is based upon deception? Do you really TRUST these mediums you exchange your time for?

With the above firmly stamped upon your thoughts here’s a few more possibilities that one might find conclusive or at least acceptable to justify trusting the intent of the motto. Perhaps the engraver found it expedient to only use caps. Perhaps smaller letters would be hard to see. Perhaps engraving and die set maintenance costs would be higher to make the motto in different sized letters. Regardless of the numerous could-be’s none I can conjure up make sense. If the motto “In God We Trust” was stamped as upper and lower case letters I’m pretty sure I could find some glint of truth. However, even this way of describing what we think is true can be safely assumed to be fraught with dangerous meaning. Another way of stating the motto could be “in God we trust” with all lower case words excepting the “G’ used for God the same way the scriptures do. Yet, for reasons discussed above and below even this way of stating faith demands refined clarification. What’s the intent of coined money? Is it not to exchange this metal medium in lieu of goods and services? What’s the intent of placing any type of inscription upon coins? Why would good Christians as our founding Fathers are claimed to be place Liberty or the UNITED STATES above the IN GOD WE TRUST motto? Oh I know, they were proud to name the country with which these coins originated; but what was sacrificed and left at or near the bottom?

Expediency is the course most of us travel. In stark contrast though, the government touts itself as deliberate and thorough, both of which suggests well thought-out designed preparations. Therefore making smaller letters cannot be held as being legitimately difficult to accomplish. This is especially apparent once one recognizes that engraving a dead presidents’ face on a master plate can take several months. No detail is too small to be over-looked. Plus, as all can see smaller lettering can be found on thin dimes. So the size of this motto on coins, no matter the coin’s overall size cannot be considered an issue regarding making/using and maintenance or costs of die sets. In fact, if the government wanted to they could make this motto microscopically small. I suggest that this motto was and is made in the manner it is for a specific purpose. Because government is adept at compromising, could it be they compromised the intent of the this motto?

To bluntly state my suspicions, the all caps motto is merely how the corporate secular government communicates with its assets. For example: when the government refers to naturally occurring commodities such as trees, fish, plants, animals, minerals, mountains and valleys the government calls them natural resources. The same is true when they refer to or describe “The People” as “human resources”. Like it or not We are not who we think we are. We have been deceived for a very long time, and it’s way past time to do something about it.

Regardless of whether you agree or not about the foregoing, perhaps if enough of us will put our heads together we might come up with a way that will reveal the truth. To illustrate the preceding sentence, perhaps you can explain what you see and conclude from this all upper case motto that is set near the bottom of this U.S. $20.00 gold coin?

Ask yourself these questions about the all caps motto: 1) why is it bent around the Sun? 2) Why is it almost resting on top of the Sun, but apart from? 3) Why is the motto between the Sun and the light rays? 4) Is the motto or the Sun the source of illumination? 5) Is it possible that this is a sneaky way of inserting the ancient belief of the Caesar’s and Pharaoh’s who worshipped the Sun god? Yet, and perhaps this is not the Sun. Maybe it’s the earth and all the possible scenarios that can be conjured up to reflect a dazzling array of even more questions. Then again, maybe it’s none of the above, but is none other than the all-seeing eye. Be sure to examine the links section for more information about this troubling motto.

Is there a solution to this troubling dilemma? I think so. Will it be easy? I doubt it. In fact it might be darn right dangerous. It’s quite likely that Caesar will free the lions to devour those who dare take a new way of establishing faith.

After giving this disturbing enigma substantial attention I’ve come to the conclusion the need to make and use silver and gold coins which clearly and without ambiguity define the Christian faith.
    So for solution are we discussing the Final Solution?
    we will get into it eventually here.
  • tl;dr plz? :D
    The answer is no, because all recent money, whether paper or coin, which contain the motto IN GOD WE TRUST only transfers debt and thus we who use this medium of exchange remain in perpetual slavery. Something is terribly wrong!
    Yes this is obvious and important to understand. And we will relate it right back to the times when the Jews were slaves under Pharaoh in which we have zero evidence of an exodus.
    If WE are not free then WE cannot consider the coins with this motto to be the WE that is referenced. Yuck, what a bunch of muck WE have allowed to be created.
    Of course we are not free no one has ever been free. The slave nor the slave master are free.

Do you really TRUST these mediums you exchange your time for?
    Once we lose faith in the monetary system it will lose all value, we complain about the '1%' but we can devalue their wealth be dissolving our belief on the importance of money simultaneously perhaps its to hard to do, but mathematically it can be done, and can be done in a day.

Is there a solution to this troubling dilemma? I think so. Will it be easy? I doubt it. In fact it might be darn right dangerous.
    Yes its easy but we have to make sure we don't segment out interrelated parts to the dilemma we have to get the whole issue first. Because obviously when you see the problem for what it is, you see the solution.
    After giving this disturbing enigma substantial attention I’ve come to the conclusion the need to make and use silver and gold coins which clearly and without ambiguity define the Christian faith.
    Yes and now you can begin to understand why in the movie the passion of the Christ and the bible there is a scene in which Jesus smashes Jewish the money table. Perhaps I will get into in a separate post.

Edit: Also, if thats a college level course, I predict you didn't appreciate the mark you received on that essay.
    tl;dr plz? :D
    money is a religious belief.
    How in the world to get a population to believe in such sillyness and conformity?

In monarchy,

-men are forced to give their fiancées to the king for a night before marriage,
    -they are forced to put up soldiers for wars fought over Jerusalem- they must give up their sons, or pay their way out.
    -you are beheaded for saying anything against the monarchy
    -and so on

Why would people allow this?
  • all of this makes no sense to me.. religion and what not.

i was raised into believing the illuminati controls the world, that's all ive really understood.
    all of this makes no sense to me.. religion and what not.

i was raised into believing the illuminati controls the world, that's all ive really understood.

don't worry. religious people don't understand religion either.
    So for solution are we discussing the Final Solution?
    No but we will explain why Hitler had that view and where it ACTUALLY came from, its relationship to the swastika, Bruce lee, Atlantis, and aliens.
    No but we will explain why Hitler had that view and where it ACTUALLY came from, its relationship to the swastika, Bruce lee, Atlantis, and aliens.

i knew bruce lee was an alien. no way a human can fight like that.
    all of this makes no sense to me.. religion and what not.

We are going to go into why this never made sense to you
  • I would say the Monarchy, like any public institution, gets its power from the people.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I would say the Monarchy, like any public institution, gets its power from the people.
    Yes this is true, as if I only accepted one answer we would have issues with division and segmentation again....many don't understand that its the Pope etc. that declares kings and queen royalty and worth of ruling people in the name of gods will.

But truly the monarchy gets its power from the people allowing it to exist and believing it it. Over the years the monarchy has been responsible for intense corruption lies betrayal and brutality....

so again we ask, we would the people support such at thing?

(also I doubt monarchy falls under the term 'public' institution)
    We are going to go into why this never made sense to you

can you tell me your thoughts on the illuminati
    so again we ask, we would the people support such at thing?

i know, i know!

because we're idiots!
    can you tell me your thoughts on the illuminati
    No but if you stick with this thread you will understand them
    trigs wrote: »
    i know, i know!

because we're idiots!
    no we haven't gotten to that part yet ;)
    No but if you stick with this thread you will understand them

no we haven't gotten to that part yet ;)

im too retarded / dumb to make anything of what is going on ITT tho but i want to learn

:arghh:
    im too retarded / dumb to make anything of what is going on ITT tho but i want to learn

:arghh:

Pretty sure those who were retarded were part of the Final Solution too. Hop aboard the train.

Allow me to explain by way of this historical clip.

Dennis The Constitutional Peasant - YouTube
  • Eventually, mankind moved beyond feudalism . . .

Political Systems Explained for Dummies - YouTube
  • For further political discussions, go back and see the Mayor . . .

0726ford.jpg

;-}
  • Milo wrote: »
    Eventually, mankind moved beyond feudalism . . .
    I am definitely the surrealist.

Yes the feudal system and the monarchy were held together with the same glue. Devout Christians would likely snap answer the question of how the kings/queens held their power.

School in those times was forced bible studies, and you were only allowed to read the latin bible, if you were caught reading other languages or other texts you were burned/hanged/guillotined etc.

But the bible was later found to have been altered being 'the king james' version. The bible enforced false rules not in the original. These are the dark ages, imagine how stupid people were.

Hopefully there are some Christians who can comment and clarify anything I misspoke.

Then an invention came out that changed this....
This discussion has been closed.