Hope this aint true, Online poker being shut down?

Comments

• kwsteve wrote: »
    I thought this was for US players only.

But you need to know that this has far reaching, global consequences for online poker and international online business in general.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Still not holding my breath waiting for UB to refund my measly $64. (Built up from a free $10. they gave me a while back). I hadn't played there in at least 2 years, but it was free. Here's the response I got back after trying to withdraw back to Moneybookers.

Thank you for contacting us.

We genuinely appreciate your patience during these difficult and extraordinary times.

Our company has retained U.S. legal counsel to review these matters and we will provide more detailed feedback within the next few days.

We don’t have any further information at this time.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact us.

Regards,

Greg

UB – Support
    Support@UB.net

Finally had my UB money show up in MoneyBookers... woot, I had already written that off. Only took 13 days... My last time playing there.. (Unless they give me free moneys again that is.)
    Finally had my UB money show up in MoneyBookers... woot, I had already written that off. Only took 13 days... My last time playing there.. (Unless they give me free moneys again that is.)

Been 6 days for me. So there is hope.
  • So have not heard any further issues for us here, so I might dabble back into the pokerzzzz.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Did a small test withdrawel from FTP on Sunday, got this response today:

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: T8urmoney
    Date and Time: 2011-04-19 12:57:16
    Transfer Number: 0822DD8A
    Payment Method: InstaDebit
    Amount: $100.00 (USD)

Your withdrawal request has been declined. Please review your
    personal account information to ensure that it is the same as the
    information stored with your payment processor. You may correct
    any of your personal information and try again. If you are still
    unsuccessful, you may wish to try one of the other available
    withdrawal methods.

For further assistance in withdrawing funds from your account,
    please visit our website at:
    [URL="wlmailhtml:{5D3640CA-399C-4128-9A45-FCE81B622D26}mid://00000033/!x-usc:http://www.fulltiltpoker.co.uk/withdrawal"]http://www.fulltiltpoker.co.uk/withdrawal[/URL]
    or contact [URL="wlmailhtml:{5D3640CA-399C-4128-9A45-FCE81B622D26}mid://00000033/!x-usc:mailto:cashier@fulltiltpoker.co.uk"]cashier@fulltiltpoker.co.uk[/URL].

==

First time I've ever been declined, and I've probably done 30 withdrawels in the last year.

I have changed my e-mail addy I use with FTP (about a year ago), which is different than the one I use with Instadebit....I'm going to change and see if that works.

Did another cashout Wednesday.....the transaction is still showing processing (which used to be instant). Unfortunately this is the only withdrawel option they give me.

Been 2 weeks since Black Friday......anyone else having success with FTP and Instadebit?
  • Just read a post on 2p2 from ftpdoug saying that Instadebit should now be working again.
    Did another cashout Wednesday.....the transaction is still showing processing (which used to be instant). Unfortunately this is the only withdrawel option they give me.

Been 2 weeks since Black Friday......anyone else having success with FTP and Instadebit?

It works for me just takes a lot longer, like 5 days of processing instead of being instant. sucks lol
  • so it should be called 96HourDebit then?
  • Yea I just got an instadebit withdrawal that took 5ish week days
  • Last paragraph of that link is bang on . . .
  • $200 cashout on full tilt via instadebit was just declined (requested cashout 4 days ago)
  • $4900 in cashouts just all declinded. Some done as early as last friday! gross
  • 5 instadebit cashouts all declined...sent in sat-mon:bs:
  • ooooooook, maybe won't be playing the pokerzzzz just yet.
  • Yea just had 1 declined too, loll, one approved one declined same day, both 2500
  • moneybookers withdrawal declined
  • Is it worth doing an echeck deposit to set that up as a withdrawel option?.....are echecks working for withdrawels?
  • Has anyone got anything of FTP since the 15th? by any method..
    Has anyone got anything of FTP since the 15th? by any method..

Got $900 out direct to my credit card on the 18th
  • CdnVet0506 wrote: »
    Got $900 out direct to my credit card on the 18th

Credit card? Really? I didn't think any credit cards worked other than vanilla for a long time.
    Is it worth doing an echeck deposit to set that up as a withdrawel option?.....are echecks working for withdrawels?
    compuease wrote: »
    Has anyone got anything of FTP since the 15th? by any method..

echeck worked for me a week/week and a half ago? whenever I shipped the midnight madness anyway..

edit..April 21 was my requested cashout, approved April 22, in my account on the 23rd I think...very fast anyway..
    Credit card? Really? I didn't think any credit cards worked other than vanilla for a long time.

Yep, have never had an issue with Credit Fund Transfers off and onto my CIBC Visa.
  • I've gotten 7500 from FTP via instadebit since the 15, 2500 of that a couple days ago
  • I received my withdrawl, deposited straight into a bank account. that was on Apr 21.
  • Anyone successfully done MoneyBookers? My issue is that I have never deposited with Instadebit or Bank transfer so they won't let me withdraw that way. When I try to select MoneyBookers it says "We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later". It's been this way for 2 weeks. Now this is only for <$100. as I had withdrawn most of my funds as soon as the sh** hit the fan and that was immediate at that time. Emails to Tilt are virtually useless as they tell me to try another method no matter what I tell them.
    Anyone successfully done MoneyBookers? My issue is that I have never deposited with Instadebit or Bank transfer so they won't let me withdraw that way. When I try to select MoneyBookers it says "We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later". It's been this way for 2 weeks. Now this is only for <$100. as I had withdrawn most of my funds as soon as the sh** hit the fan and that was immediate at that time. Emails to Tilt are virtually useless as they tell me to try another method no matter what I tell them.

Same here
  • 2 instadebit withdrawls arrived this morning after retrying saturday at noon when my first 5 were declined. Hopefully this means things have been sorted out for those who are still waiting :)
  • DennisG wrote: »
    echeck worked for me a week/week and a half ago? whenever I shipped the midnight madness anyway..

edit..April 21 was my requested cashout, approved April 22, in my account on the 23rd I think...very fast anyway..

Trying to set this up....deposited Saturday....I'll try a cashout next week this way.

I'll post how it works.
  • tried a $50 cashout on ftp instead of $200 via instadebit, it approved approx. 48 hours after being requested.