CPF Golf/Poker Tourney Ideas

Comments

• 120 - 130 translates to 130 - 145. I'll pass, regardless. Though I was thinking that a better # might be 869 . . .
  • I know Darryl has offered to host the poker game on Saturday. I would have to over table, chairs, chips, cards etc.

I've asked him if it were possible for me to host instead since I already have everything including TD set up, and I'm only like 15min from the course.

You guys mind changing venues to my place for the poker round?
  • No problems here . . .

I mean, other than the obvious psychological ones . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

I think I run better at your place anyway.
  • I'm cool with it... I see no evidence of a Hill curse.... :)

Ughhh, this may hurt...

No problem.
  • Cool here
  • If possible I wouldn't mind getting in some poker if there's no golfing space, just PM me the place and time and I'll show up to add to the pot that one of you gentlemen will gladly relieve me of no doubt. lol
  • If possible I wouldn't mind getting in some poker if there's no golfing space, just PM me the place and time and I'll show up to add to the pot that one of you gentlemen will gladly relieve me of no doubt. lol

I don't mind the extra dead money in the poker pool. You won't be able to start with any Golf Bonus chips, but it shouldn't be too short for you. Anyone got any objections to CATC.CA coming out for the tourney?
  • I pm'd CATC.CA earlier as there is a spot now open with my buddy not being able to go. He mentioned he was interested so it looks like he'll take the 8th spot now.
  • Is anyone in the Toronto area that has room for 1 or 2 (I think Voodoo needs a ride too) more? Or if not, is there anyone that might be interested in my spot if I can't get a ride? I've tried looking for rentals and all the companies are booked (long weekend :()
  • Where in TO are you Graham? At the moment Quimby and I are car pooling from the Milton area but if you don't find another easier way I would be glad to pick you guys up.... lol, don't want to leave any dead money off the table...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Where in TO are you Graham? At the moment Quimby and I are car pooling from the Milton area but if you don't find another easier way I would be glad to pick you guys up.... lol, don't want to leave any dead money off the table...

Wow taking shots at Graham already.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    Wow taking shots at Graham already.
    Uh, I was including you... lol.. and it's not a shot, just trying to be practical...
  • hahaha listen man if it wasn't for luck I'd never lose.

img-set?.out=jpg&id=qJuane8n3hG3APK1C0bYbw&size=l
    hahaha listen man if it wasn't for luck I'd never lose.

img-set?.out=jpg&id=qJuane8n3hG3APK1C0bYbw&size=l

Let's get it on! lol.. actually watching some of the original UFC's so it seemed fitting...
  • by the end of they, this will be ME ;)

12cartoon.jpg
  • compuease wrote: »
    Where in TO are you Graham?

I can leave earlier to pick up so that's not a problem for me.
  • Can we alternate between NL holdem and Omahi HI every other blind level. LOL that would make it more entertaining.
    Can we alternate between NL holdem and Omahi HI every other blind level. LOL that would make it more entertaining.

I'm in for that, what about Hi/Lo... mmm, maybe not, with all the likely drinking, might be hard to mediate.. :)
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I can leave earlier to pick up so that's not a problem for me.

Thanks Guys, I spoke to Jeff and I am going to take the bus to Brampton and he is going to grab me on the way. Appreciate it!
  • It will be nice to meet everyone here. Should be hotter than a snakes ASSterisk tomorrow, going to need a sombrero and cerveza's for sure.
    Can we alternate between NL holdem and Omahi HI every other blind level. LOL that would make it more entertaining.

If everyone agrees. But I don't think Milo can play Omaha, not sure about the rest of you
    If everyone agrees. But I don't think Milo can play Omaha, not sure about the rest of you

I only play Hold 'em but am willing to learn. lol

Fine with me. Even better if some dont know how to play Omaha. I hardly know how to play holdem ;)
  • I know HOW it's played, but have never done so for cash. I would prefer not to but, if the majority is in favor of alternating, then I am fine with it as well. I would ask that we stick with Omaha hi, but that is something we can decide on before we start. I am not averse to being talked into a disadvantage if I have had a good day on the links . . .

Graham, where will you need a ride from? I can pick you up . . . I am right next to the Bramalea City Centre, which is a GO transit terminal. Let me know . . .
  • My day did not start well.

Local uniform provider fucked up pretty bad so I call one time to lay into him. After a while we are back to regular conversation and he asks if theres anything he can do.

I know his side business so I say sure. Get me trophies for a golf tournament tomorrow. I was like 15% serious.

<2 hours later these show up on my desk:

139.jpg
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    My day did not start well.

Local uniform provider fucked up pretty bad so I call one time to lay into him. After a while we are back to regular conversation and he asks if theres anything he can do.

I know his side business so I say sure. Get me trophies for a golf tournament tomorrow. I was like 15% serious.

<2 hours later these show up on my desk:

139.jpg

NICE!!!

I'm adding the foot wedge to my golf bag to help insure one of those comes home with me. :)
  • graham wrote: »
    fine with me. Even better if some dont know how to play omaha. I have no clue how to play to play holdem or omaha;)
    fyp..
  • Originally Posted by graham
    fine with me. Even better if some dont know how to play omaha. I much like Jeff have no clue how to play holdem or omaha

compuease wrote: »
    fyp..

Refixed it.