The Legends of Bristol St. - DAY 1 ASSIGNMENTS

Comments

• Rob, kevin farrell is looking to play either tonight or any other day a spot becomes available.

coudl you please call me as soon as you read this so i can tell him if he got that spot for tonight?

my cell is 716-2548

thanks rob

Johnny
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    nothing (even shannons suckouts) will keep me form that final table.

i'm just happy i'm gonna have to burn through a tonne of incredibly good players to get there.  it's gonna make me getting to the final table such a sweet victory.

Shannon, amanda, xuan, wes, trevor, johnnieH, brent, dom, and ron are the ones i want to bust.  i want everyone else on my day to know i'll be taking it easy on you guys. 

Love Johnny

Joe Iam playing on Tuesday I will see you on Day 2 of the event :D

All I can say is I luv ya too Johnny for not being on yer hit list.  Now I'm left trying to figure out how to change days so I can play wiff Braad and Mario......See ya Wednesday. 
  • no updates yet? what the heck is going on here folks????

come on rob, who was the first man (woman) busted fomr the legends tournament?

Johnny
  • Rob is playing today too, so he's probally pretty busy.
  • ya lets go here lol , but i think maybe tonight they could send us sum clips and Hightlights of the turny couldent they if there tapeing , that would be pretty sweet.. :7d :7s
  • Day 1A has just hit the first break. Currently there is no one out and we're about to go to the 100-200 (25) level (though there are a few stacks with not a lot of chips) I'm a *tad* worried that I didn't make the schedule aggressive enough, but we'll see.

I'm personally currently sitting with just over 15k after taking a bunch off Tye. On a board of 2J5JK, Tye had JT for trip and I had 55 for the boat. I'm either chip leader or second in chips.

Tons of fun. TONS OF PLAY. I hope this ends at a reasonable hour. :)
  • Quick update 2: I'm definately not the chip leader. Wolffhound is currently sitting with over $24,000! Go Wolff!!
  • hows the tapeeing going so far , any sneak footage you could give us please like maybe even 1 hand or ne thing , ne thing u got on tape would be sweet
  • Rob's playing in the tournament, he doesn't have any time to do any side tapings of actual hands.
  • Second break update!

Currently down to 14 players, no breaks left til we hit 8 players! I *may* have should have made it a little more aggressive. Oh well, lots of play = lots of fun = late nights for me. :)

I'm currently at $12,500, I also mis-reported Wolf's stack, but he's doing well. Players eliminated so far; "King Mob" Dave, Kevin F, "dhentges" Dennis and Marty V.

Tye reports that he's at $6,800.
  • All the days are tough fields... anyone that makes it to THIS final table is playing damned good poker.

Mark
  • Day 1A is over!! Play ended about 12:30 at the 500-1,000 blind level and there was still a lot of play left in the chips. Only eight players survived to Day 2. Those players and their chip stacks are listed on the front page. Good luck to tomorrow evening's Day 1B players!
  • Congrats to all 8 players who survived 1A, and all the best of luck to those playing in 1B tomorrow.
  • I'd like to say we'd still be there if our table hadn't eliminated the first FIVE players.  The weak tights of table 2 shall remain nameless...there is nothing wrong with the blind levels.  The night Mario plays should end about 9 pm.
  • Come on guys, how could you not bust SirDonk?

And I think tomorrow will probably go a little faster too...9 might be pushing it,
    but far from impossible if you get Mario and Braaaaaaaaad without any form of brake pedal
  • It was a good night.

You guys watch out for stpboy...he got a real education tonight at Bristol...i'd be shocked if he wasn't home reading already.

Rob, great job as always. See you on March 11th.
  • Hey Rob...

Thanks for the great night of POker....

Good Job..

Good Luck to everyone

Mandy
  • Wolffhound wrote:

You guys watch out for stpboy...he got a real education tonight at Bristol...i'd be shocked if he wasn't home reading already.

I really need to start reading some books, Harrington and Caro and.....I dunno. I think my game improved ten fold from that conversation alone. Kidding aside, great job to all those that made it in. Hoepfully I'll join you soon. I really can't wait to steal that guys books!

stp
  • Congrats to all the Day 2 advancees.
  • I only heard the conversation from afar but it was damn funny. Wolf's signature says it all.

As for my chipstack. Well, at least I made it to Day 2! I can work from there.
  • Since people are mostly paying attention to this thread, I thought I'd post a few announcements here!

1) I was on PokerStars last night and saw a tournament playing with 72 players. I checked the payout and that tournament paid the Top 9. So, I'm going to completely steal it for myself and the entire final table will be paid. Percentages have been added to the other thread, but (dependant on total entires) payouts will range from roughly $650 for first to roughly $75 for 9th.

2) We stated something dumb last night that will continue into the rest of the Day 1's; "World's Worst Chip Tricks". Come prepared with your worst chip trick and you may find yourself on the DVD.

3) If 72 players show that puts $720,000 on the table. I wanted to start Day two with an average stack of 50 BB's, which is (720,000 / 32 / 50 = 450) Because I don't want to bring back the (25) chips to day two, the *tentative* starting levels will be 200-400, 300-600, then 300-600 (100), going normally from there. I'll be working out the real schedule over the next couple days and will post it soon.. along with the other fun I have planned for that day.... bwhahahahaha
  • And almost forgot...

4) Ringers are not allowed if you cannot make Day 2 or Day 3. It's not fair for everyone involved if a player eliminated on Day 1 or a new player suddenly drops in to Day 2 with someone else's chipstack.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE double check that you can make Day 2 (Sat. March 11) and Day 3 (Sat. March 18th)
  • Rob, I still might have to work tomorrow night, so if you coudl see if anyone form day 2 wants a switch fpr day 3, that woudl be best. Just to save the trouble.

sorry for the late notice, i have been tryin to get the night off tomorrow night, and i still might if we cant make a switch

johnny
  • stpboy wrote:
    Wolffhound wrote:

I really need to start reading some books, Harrington and Caro and.....I dunno.  I think my game improved ten fold from that conversation alone.  Kidding aside, great job to all those that made it in.  Hoepfully I'll join you soon.  I really can't wait to steal that guys books!

stp

lmfao...still

Thanks Shannon, I've never been on lmfao tilt at a table before. Thank god I wasn't in that hand.
  • If there's anyone that can switch with John, please let me know and I'll consider it.
  • Shannon, amanda, xuan, wes, trevor, johnnieH, brent, dom, and ron are the ones i want to bust.
    if anyone from day 2 wants a switch fpr day 3

Change of heart? :D
  • yeah, i'm scared of all thos people on my hit list. lets be honest here kids..........

Johnny
  • yeah, i'm scared of all thos people on my hit list. lets be honest here kids..........

Johnny

We'll miss ya, Johnny! Work can suck sometimes, can't it?
  • yeah, i'm scared of all thos people on my hit list.  lets be honest here kids..........

Johnny

I don't think anyone in their right mind would switch to be on Day 1C, I know I wouldn't. Unless you like playing with really attractive Irish guys, then I'd switch for sure! Johnny, just post and fold. You'll last longer that way....

stp
  • Hey Rob, congratulations on your chip finish for day 1. Thanks again for hosting another cool event. Cvette and I had fun, but we're both sad that it's over for us already. Good luck to all, hopefully I'll sign up on time to play in whatever comes next!

BTW Rob, I put some poker size cut cards in your door this afternoon.

Later

SeanS