Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Results of the freezeout
    332nat9n61mn.png
    thisORthat
  • I'd be interested in a micro's cash game with any of the regs on PS but only if full ring
  • I'd be curious about a cash game with this setup too but I know some people who have done it realized the rake on play money is astounding.
    Mark
    thisORthat
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited April 2021
    thisORthat wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a micro's cash game with any of the regs on PS but only if full ring

Full ring like 9 players? Yeah I'll play if 6 max 9 is too many for my liking
  • I’d rather a $20 tourney than cash game on stars.
  • Cash game on Stars just won't work because of the crazy rake, just too much to figure out rake back. How about another $20. tourney on a Saturday evening. Would we get enough to make it worthwhile? Maybe May 8th, 7pm? Give people enough time to plan.
    thisORthat
  • compuease wrote: »
    Cash game on Stars just won't work because of the crazy rake, just too much to figure out rake back. How about another $20. tourney on a Saturday evening. Would we get enough to make it worthwhile? Maybe May 8th, 7pm? Give people enough time to plan.

I'd be up for that as long as we get at least 9 or 10.
  • Ok, let's see the response folks, 7PM May 8th, 15 min blinds, 10K chips, $20. entry.
    torontotablecpt
    Ok, let's see the response folks, 7PM May 8th, 15 min blinds, 10K chips, $20. entry.

I signed up, thanks
  • I'd probably do a $20
    Mark
    Ok, let's see the response folks, 7PM May 8th, 15 min blinds, 10K chips, $20. entry.

I signed up, thanks
    Comp and I make it 3. Who's next?
  • edited April 2021
    DrTyore wrote: »
    the rake on play money is astounding.
    Mark
    compuease wrote: »
    Cash game on Stars just won't work because of the crazy rake...
    Gogie wrote: »

I forgot aboot the rake!!! In tentatively for the $20 game on May 8th.
    [but I'm not going to sing up in app until the day before]
  • I'm registered!
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    the rake on play money is astounding.
    Mark
    Cash game on Stars just won't work because of the crazy rake...
    Gogie wrote: »

I forgot aboot the rake!!! In tentatively for the $20 game on May 8th.
    [but I'm not going to sing up in app until the day before]
    You need to start setting your alarm clock so you wake up in time for the games!
    thisORthat
  • I would play.
    thisORthat
    Can you add a bonus? For example, make the entry $23 where $3 goes to a side prize like best hand or to the loser of the worst cooler, bad beat, or suck out of the tournament. Any other suggestions?

• edited April 2021
    Guess what's in comps pocket?
    0kzdaldyk747.png
  • edited April 2021
    Congrats to Gogie1
    fdlw4xy7lhag.png
    No true as I am grandfathered in to a plan that gets me almost everything for free right now. I can get free etransfers but only if I switch to the plan you are talking about (I am with TD), but then i would pay more for other stuff like my Visa First Class Travel Card which has a $120 per year fee (I get it for free) plus some other investment stuff. My odd 50 cent etransfer fee is insignificant. I think I have had this plan since prior to e-transfer even being around, think ice age... In total after I figured it out a few months ago I would pay about $300. more per year if I switched to the current "old mans" plan.

I hope you are on Plan 60. If you are on the TD Preferred Chequing account, be aware that as of Jun. 1, min balance goes from $2k to $5k and if you don't maintain the min. balance, transaction fees are going up to $1.95, making this account now the worst one offered by TD. However, they are likely coming for Plan 60 next.

https://www.tdcanadatrust.com/document/PDF/accounts/513796.pdf

• moose wrote: »
    No true as I am grandfathered in to a plan that gets me almost everything for free right now. I can get free etransfers but only if I switch to the plan you are talking about (I am with TD), but then i would pay more for other stuff like my Visa First Class Travel Card which has a $120 per year fee (I get it for free) plus some other investment stuff. My odd 50 cent etransfer fee is insignificant. I think I have had this plan since prior to e-transfer even being around, think ice age... In total after I figured it out a few months ago I would pay about $300. more per year if I switched to the current "old mans" plan.

I hope you are on Plan 60. If you are on the TD Preferred Chequing account, be aware that as of Jun. 1, min balance goes from $2k to $5k and if you don't maintain the min. balance, transaction fees are going up to $1.95, making this account now the worst one offered by TD. However, they are likely coming for Plan 60 next.

https://www.tdcanadatrust.com/document/PDF/accounts/513796.pdf

Could be, we'll see. I am on a plan 60 but it is a grandfathered one from when I turned 60 a couple of years ago.. lol.. If they come after me for me for fees I will have a quick chat with my investment guy and it will be taken care of... :)
  • edited May 2021
    Results from tonight's PLO game.
    lzn7o8nzkqr4.png
  • top 2 chopped
  • I missed 1 rebuy, there were 10 and I had 2 each for thisORthat, Lee and Wetts, 1 each for Gogie, BWS and Barn. There was 1 more late that I missed recording but I just can't remember who.
    I missed 1 rebuy, there were 10 and I had 2 each for thisORthat, Lee and Wetts, 1 each for Gogie, BWS and Barn. There was 1 more late that I missed recording but I just can't remember who.

You missed our dear friend Michael! He had 1 rebuy.
    Toronto Pimp
  • They were fast and furious at one point, thx.. Mike thanks you too.
    Toronto Pimp
    They were fast and furious at one point, thx.. Mike thanks you too.
    I told him we'd give him unlimited rebuys just cause he's a nice guy but he didn't seem to want to take me up on my offer.

Toronto Pimp
  • I wish I could shit talk after getting knocked out. The damm iPad just boots my ass out of the tournament.

Comp. let me send you some damm money and I will play more often.
  • I wish I could shit talk after getting knocked out. The damm iPad just boots my ass out of the tournament.
    Get a real computer....
    Comp. let me send you some damm money and I will play more often.
    Sure $1M in small unmarked bills...

• I now have access to the microfiche.

I can etransfer now . B)