Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Hey Comp!
    I'll do similar to Card Dead there and do 100 P* for the 121.25 from the BR.
    Mark
  • Received. Thanks.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp!
    Mark

Done, let me know when you receive it.
  • Received! Much obliged.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp!
    Mark

Daaaad! Tell Mark to stop copying me!
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited February 2021
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp!
    Mark
    Card Dead wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp!
    Mark

Daaaad! Tell Mark to stop copying me!

Will you two kids quit fighting! Or I'm going to tell your mom when she gets home..
  • I'll do my best to donate some of what's left tonight in the forum games.

Mark
  • edited February 2021
    How do I get added to the group?
    Username on ps is : abbaddabba
    Do you guys have a discord channel that you use to coordinate stuff?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited February 2021
    We normally e-transfer $20 to start to @compuease then let it roll over the month.

PS club is 3221940 and @compuease will give you a password once he's got your e-transfer.

We use this thread to coordinate.
  • Where was the new player tonight?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited February 2021
    They tried to get in last min so not enough time to get them in Comp was busy tonight
  • I didn't stick around for all of last night's rebuy tournament. Were there any deals made?
  • Sorry I couldn't be there last night. I was working on a large I/T infrastructure upgrade last night and this weekend..
    I will update all the stats and tracking spreadsheet now. Who is the new guy and who knows him? No we don't have a discord channel, I'll leave that to the younger guys.. lol.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sorry I couldn't be there last night. I was working on a large I/T infrastructure upgrade last night and this weekend..
    I will update all the stats and tracking spreadsheet now. Who is the new guy and who knows him? No we don't have a discord channel, I'll leave that to the younger guys.. lol.

The only discord I know of is whenever I get it all in with Coffin - usually I'm very "discorded" with the outcome (but I did manage to overcome my "discord" last night for a change). :wink:
    compueasetorontotablecpt
  • I made a post for a Discord channel. All are free to join and we can basically use it to have chat/video/audio during games.

• The only discord I know of is whenever I get it all in with Coffin - usually I'm very "discorded" with the outcome (but I did manage to overcome my "discord" last night for a change). :wink:
    [/quote]

I’m very surprised there wasn’t an ace on the flop.
  • The only discord I know of is whenever I get it all in with Coffin - usually I'm very "discorded" with the outcome (but I did manage to overcome my "discord" last night for a change). :wink:

I’m very surprised there wasn’t an ace on the flop. [/quote]

Me too. I was looking for it to drop.
  • Checked the results from last nights games. Obviously, somebody hacked into Gogie’s Stars account and played under his name.
    compuease
  • I think nik was giving him lessons like Devon. Maybe 2 for 1?
  • compuease wrote: »
    I think nik was giving him lessons like Devon. Maybe 2 for 1?

You guys got it all wrong. I've been shadowing Comp for awhile and learned everything from him. Never bluff, only shove when you have the nuts and get a good look at your opponents' cards before you do anything.

• compueasecompuease Admin
    edited March 2021
    Gogie wrote: »
    compuease wrote: »
    I think nik was giving him lessons like Devon. Maybe 2 for 1?

get a good look at your opponents' cards before you do anything.

That's to make sure he doesn't have better nuts than you right......? Jeepers that doesn't sound right....
  • You sound like Raj on Big Bang Theory. Did you listen to what you just said? :P
  • Must be the change to the Yankees logo. Or. You’re learning from me?
  • Must be the change to the Yankees logo. Or. You’re learning from me?

Nah, he's following Henry's lead...
  • Maybe it's a cross between Comp and Coffin. I don't think I've been mirroring Henry - I can't find a working abacus.
  • edited March 2021
    Fifth pays aboot the same as second last...

[edit: for the record, this was a joke]
  • No, Henry, It pays the same. As usual, you whine and cause drama for no reason. Make sure to cover your debit.
    thisORthat
  • Congrats on another cash gogie! Impressive few weeks.
  • Congrats on another cash gogie! Impressive few weeks.
    Just keep to my right and I'll be ok. :P
    torontotablecpt
  • Gogie wrote: »
    Congrats on another cash gogie! Impressive few weeks.
    Just keep to my right and I'll be ok. :P
    Probably that new Yankees logo/avatar tbh.