Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• edited February 2021
    Who ordered the double-doubles?

6mpielaifh03.png
    eupvp44mpdlm.png
    qnsv1accaxji.png

• GREAT heads up Match again Buzzard!! GG sir
  • Really enjoy playing heads up against you. Let’s have the rubber match next Tuesday. GG
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Really enjoy playing heads up against you. Let’s have the rubber match next Tuesday. GG

Deal!! LOL
  • OK, everyone else, challenge on! Let's all show up next Tuesday and make sure to take them both out!
    BuzzzarddAddicted
  • Can someone clarify what's happening with the 2 games tonight? Normally it's a 2x stack freezeout... but now it says there's that AND a "superstack rebuy"?

Mark
  • So. Sorry..... I sucked out on almost every hand. Get it in bad and suck out.

Where the fuck is my trophy ?

• Nice heads up match Satyen, Nice catch on the river.. NH GG 3krqqta5tpx1.jpg

• So. Sorry..... I sucked out on almost every hand. Get it in bad and suck out.

Your trophy is going from the red to the black.
  • compuease wrote: »
    So. Sorry..... I sucked out on almost every hand. Get it in bad and suck out.

I thought you said there would be trophies. Fun game tonight and I played the whole game in a thong and a balaclava.
  • TMI....
    Toronto Pimp
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited February 2021
    RE 2 Games on Friday's, one the regular doublestack, 10 min blind and the second the superstack, turbo 5min blinds.

Originally (maybe 4-5 months ago) we had the superstack turbo on Fridays and then changed to the current doublestack because most seemed to feel there wasn't enough play. Since you can't create superstacks anymore I decided to leave them in there and kept cancelling them whenever they showed up however I missed it last week so sorry about that. However I think we had 12 entries, maybe I was wrong. Should I leave both scheduled each week or just one of them?
    torontotablecpt

I thought you said there would be trophies. Fun game tonight and I played the whole game in a thong and a balaclava.

Now we know why you don't do zoom and unsurprisingly, I'm ok with it.
    compueaseToronto Pimp

• I thought you said there would be trophies. Fun game tonight and I played the whole game in a thong and a balaclava.
    moose wrote: »
    compuease wrote: »

Now we know why you don't do zoom and unsurprisingly, I'm ok with it.

However we do have DrTyore..........
    RE 2 Games on Friday's, one the regular doublestack, 10 min blind and the second the superstack, turbo 5min blinds.

Originally (maybe 4-5 months ago) we had the superstack turbo on Fridays and then changed to the current doublestack because most seemed to feel there wasn't enough play. Since you can't create superstacks anymore I decided to leave them in there and kept cancelling them whenever they showed up however I missed it last week so sorry about that. However I think we had 12 entries, maybe I was wrong. Should I leave both scheduled each week or just one of them?

Im good with both running! See u tonight times 2!
  • Are we playing both tables tonight again? There are 2 games booked for tonight
  • Guess I will just leave them both for now. Choice of either or both.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited February 2021
    Great game tonight final hand
    1st - SteinoSteino
    2nd - MrCaspan
    3rd - CoffinNail80
    76nvmjvqrgoy.png
    f95ezmsb2sdb.png

torontotablecpt
  • Anyone in the club with a significant balance who would like to have some Stars funds? I have almost $400 USD that I would like to reduce. Would love to also get $$$ on Party if someone has excess there and would like Stars for it.
  • ... Didn't I hear that Party poker was going belly up?
    I may be interested in some P* money from my BR comp.... let me think on it and I'll let you know. How much (max) would you be wanting to exchange on P*?
    Mark
  • Wait...

It was Full Tilt that is shutting down for good.. my bad.
    compuease
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Wait...

It was Full Tilt that is shutting down for good.. my bad.

Stuck in 2011 are we?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    ... Didn't I hear that Party poker was going belly up?
    I may be interested in some P* money from my BR comp.... let me think on it and I'll let you know. How much (max) would you be wanting to exchange on P*?
    Mark

As much as you want...
    Anyone in the club with a significant balance who would like to have some Stars funds? I have almost $400 USD that I would like to reduce. Would love to also get $$$ on Party if someone has excess there and would like Stars for it.

I can take some of mine out if you need. Just LMK when and how much you ship.
  • How about $90..? Need your email if you want emt.
  • $90 is fine. Just transfer it on stars.
    Easier to punt it that way. 🤪
  • ah ok, coming your way, it is in USD though is that ok? I can send more if you like $100 USD = 121.25 CDN
  • That’s fine. Saves the trouble of converting it back and forth all the time.
  • Transfer 0f 100 USD done. Not sure how long it takes for approval.