Dead Pool IV - the return of Zsa Zsa

1234568»

Comments

• Now I have to wait for Christmas morning AND the Dead Pool draft.

You guys are really trying my patience....
  • I am writing out my draft forms, and clarifying one issue. If Al has not responded by the time I am done, I am starting without him. It isn't like this was a surprise.

A certain "slap-happy" woman will be this year's number one pick, by the by, assuming I do not get a team from Al.
  • At this point, I have to say go for it. Before Johnnie bursts!

Personally, I think Al may have seen the thread about me becoming a mod and:

• Is still rolling on the floor laughing.
    • May have fainted, and is lying on the floor. If anyone in the area could check in and assess his medical condition it would be appreciated.
    • Has realized the Mayans were correct, but just a little off on the date.
  • Issue resolved, two more lists to transcribe and away we go . . . super secret random number sequencer (okay, my cats) has determined this year's draft order. New thread coming shortly.
  • If your cats are prejudiced against dog people, Johnnie and I will be filing official protests.
  • No sense trying to influence me now, the cats have already piddled their choices. I can send you the evidence if you like?
  • Funny, from all the official sources to confirm deaths, I found out Dear Abby had passed from TMZ.
  • R.I.P. Peter O'Toole . . .