Dead Pool IV - the return of Zsa Zsa

Comments

• You get to see em. I'd be curious what they look like. Maybe doesn't have to be posted here. Maybe in a pm or email?
    When are picks due? Do you have all?
  • i propose.. .

I pick zsa zsa as my entire team

every single pick i make will be her (should be a stone lock to have her in my draft)

if I ship her death, i request 25 dowwa from every team

i will pay out all other deaths, all I want is the glory in zsa zsa's death
  • Milo wrote: »
    The plan is to post only the final rosters for scrutiny. With 50 selections in the draft, teams only ended up with 15 players each. If everyone agrees, I can post the complete lists afterwards, though I do not see the point.

I'm OK with this as long as you post 1 master list of all the selectees without the mangers names attached.
  • costanza wrote: »
    i propose.. .

every single pick i make will be her (should be a stone lock to have her in my draft)

FUCK NO.

Play by the rules or don't play at all.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm OK with this as long as you post 1 master list of all the selectees without the mangers names attached.

What purpose would that serve? If they are not selected for a team list the picks are not relevant.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    What purpose would that serve? If they are not selected for a team list the picks are not relevant.

Keeps the selections somewhat secret.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    You get to see em. I'd be curious what they look like. Maybe doesn't have to be posted here. Maybe in a pm or email?

I have 5/7 rosters so far, not counting last minute additions to the field of Managers. Picks are due ASAP, if not sooner. I generally do the whole thing while I am off over the holidays, so it would be nice to have them all by Christmas. Fear not, we always start on time . . .
    costanza wrote: »
    i propose.. .

So, you're officially OUT, then. We will speak no more of it.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    FUCK NO.

Play by the rules or don't play at all.

Please see above. He has decided not to play. End of story.

If the three remaining Managers could forward their rosters as soon as convenient, it would be appreciated greatly.
    Keeps the selections somewhat secret.

Sorry, I'm not following. How does posting all the roster selections keep them secret? Only the team lists need to be posted so everyone can vet the questionables. People on the roster but not picked up for a team list do not need to be posted.

Done and done.
    Sorry, I'm not following. How does posting all the roster selections keep them secret? Only the team lists need to be posted so everyone can vet the questionables. People on the roster but not picked up for a team list do not need to be posted.

Posting a master vetting list without mangers names would save any embarrassment to a manger in the event that one of his picks is invalid. I think Milo is just trying to avoid the drama/hassle that comes with an improper pick.

For the record I agree with you that posting a master list is not required and we're never done it before.
  • Milo, I am working on my draft list as we speak. Should be done and handed in by tonight.
  • Not rushing . . . just reminding. It is a tradition of sorts that we always say we are going to start early to prevent any hassles, and then we always bring it down to the wire. It's all part of the fun . . .

ThisIsAnOutrage.jpg
    You get to see em. I'd be curious what they look like. Maybe doesn't have to be posted here. Maybe in a pm or email?

This is a pool, for money. I'm sure you would be interested in seeing everyone's picks who didn't make final rosters. That is a lot of information. However, that is for you to find out on your own, not to be poached from other players.
    This is a pool, for money. I'm sure you would be interested in seeing everyone's picks who didn't make final rosters. That is a lot of information. However, that is for you to find out on your own, not to be poached from other players.

My roster is in so not poaching. Is yours in?
  • Guys . . . relax. The only way the full list would ever be posted is AFTER the Pool started. I can see the interest in who was selected that "you" might have missed, that sort of thing. Not sure if it adds anything to the fun though . . . and I generally mention notables who did not make it onto a squad.
    I have him 40th. I doubt he'll get drafted by me.

I have him 45th so I should be even less likely to draft him.
  • now that his name has come up, call it karma, maybe 2013 will be his last year.
  • All rosters in? Just wondering.
  • All rosters in? Just wondering.

+1
    +1
    Jacen299 wrote: »
    +2

= 3!!

WhatdoIwin??
  • Immunity from attendance on anyone's roster.
  • Waiting on theMill to submit. Hobbes is out for next season, and I have heard nothing from comp or DataMn about their participation. PM will be going out today, and the ants in your pants will be taken care of shortly.
    Hobbes is out for next season (BOOOO), and I have heard nothing from comp or DataMn (Al said he was in, but having trouble finding time to put a list together) about their participation. PM will be going out today, and the ants in your pants will be taken care of shortly.

I think we're going to have a short list of managers.
  • I have 5 rosters. If TheMill comes through, that will be 6, and Al would make 7. PM is out in the ether, and I will act accordingly.

You guys okay with just FIVE teams?
    You guys okay with just FIVE teams?

Yes, but let's go to 20 players/roster.
  • All the rosters submitted have 50 on them.
  • TheMill will have his roster in today. No responses from the others. Once i have the sixth team in hand, I will start setting up for the draft. With a little luck, I can have the orsters posted for vetting on Monday, which will give you guys a week to pore over the lists and flag anyone you deem questionable. If not Monday, Wednesday for certain.
  • I still don't understand the vetting period. Just get the damn rosters finished and we can vet each others lists after you post them.