Official Blue Jays Discussion thread

Comments

• What? You like the wave?
  • Urm . . . no . . . didn't even like it in the 90s. Liked the crappy first baseline outfield benches at the Ex even less, though . . .
  • What is the best time to plan to get to the ballpark to comfortably get in. Is there still delays with security?
    Pumped to be there today. 46000 has me jacked up.
  • Just look for the no bags express lines.
  • Been camping for a week and I was stoked when I got back yesterday afternoon and we had won 11 in a row and were a half game up. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't have come home. I think I killed the streak.
  • Quite a miracle the Jays were able to claim the division lead so quickly.. just about EVERYTHING went right for them while everything went wrong for the Yankees in that time.

I expect things to even out now and it be a tough race to the finish... winning the division so huge.. you really want to play a one off against the Angels who have Trout and a Pujols?
  • 10 wins in a row would be nice right about now.

Need this again, It worked last time so lets try it again.
  • Loup and Hutchison will spend the rest of the month in Buffalo
    4 man rotation for the Jays

Blue Jays send Drew Hutchison to Minors | bluejays.com
  • I found out how they are paying for Price.

Holy Fuck!

playofftickets.jpg

Also you have to buy every game. No single game seats will be available.
  • BTW I can get a pair to every game. Likely at the p6 level because I'm not paying $420 A SEAT for WS tickets.

Let the bidding commence.....
  • FYI my WS tickets for 500 level in 1992 were $30.
  • Looks like I'd have to wait until Sept 23 to get general public tickets.
  • As you can see above, Rogers, never one to pass on a cash grab, will be ticketing the Flight Zone.
  • Saw that.

Probably standing 10 deep too
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $1.00

$2.
  • compuease wrote: »
    $2.
    Back off old man.

$2.01
  • Trolls can suck it.

[video=youtube_share;StTqXEQ2l-Y]
  • That.
    Was.

AWESOME!
  • lol can't even get into the Blue Jays account manager right now, waiting 8 minutes and counting.

What a clusterfuck. Logged me out after 30min+ of waiting.
  • I pray this works.

[video=youtube_share;E9jaMJvYNq0]
  • Best picture of the year Just wish he would do an interview on occasions like these.

edwin-hats.jpg
  • Finally. Tomorrow. General public single game tickets go on sale on Sept. 24 now.

Interesting note from my account manager:
    The system is going to be slow with all the traffic. However, while logging in to Account Manager if you get a screen that says you are in the queue;don’t press refresh because you will lose your spot in line IGNORE THAT. PRESS REFRESH!!!
    moose wrote: »
    CNR5pMQU8AAFwMm.jpg:large
  • #tbt I bought this paper 25 years ago today...not worth much, but, one of my favorite Jays souvenirs that I have.
  • What was their photographer out taking a piss or what? That was the best picture they could get for the front page?

Edit: the Star was worse. Even a quick Google search couldn't find much decent. Were all the photographers out getting drunk or what? Where are all the pictures of them carrying Stieb on their shoulders?
  • Section 518R
    Row 9
    Seat 7, 8

Will be selling minimum game 1 of every series.
  • moose wrote: »
    What was their photographer out taking a piss or what? That was the best picture they could get for the front page?

Edit: the Star was worse. Even a quick Google search couldn't find much decent. Were all the photographers out getting drunk or what? Where are all the pictures of them carrying Stieb on their shoulders?

Ya, there are 4-5 pages dedicated to him in the paper that day, none show a better picture than what they used on the cover.
    Evidently the old Polaroid cameras left something to be desired.

I keep it for the articles...just like my old Playboys.
  • moose wrote: »
    Section 518R
    Row 9
    Seat 7, 8

Will be selling minimum game 1 of every series.

Are you auctioning to the highest bidder or first-come-first-serve?