Newer WWE thread

Comments

• It really sucks because they're in Baltimore, where Verne Troyer is from (figure Santino will make a joke about Verne being much smaller than in his old matches and then run clips of Verne Gagne?) and that's why they grabbed him, even though Baltimore's most famous citizen STACEY FUCKING KEIBLER asked to do it and they said no, we want the pissed off useless little person from a movie series that no one cares about any more?!!!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    It really sucks because they're in Baltimore, where Verne Troyer is from (figure Santino will make a joke about Verne being much smaller than in his old matches and then run clips of Verne Gagne?) and that's why they grabbed him, even though Baltimore's most famous citizen STACEY FUCKING KEIBLER asked to do it and they said no, we want the pissed off useless little person from a movie series that no one cares about any more?!!!

is she still good looking??? if she is wha wha wha wwe?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    is she still good looking??? if she is wha wha wha wwe?

Please tell me you're levleling me here. She's Stacey F'ng Keibler. Of course she's still good looking!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Please tell me you're levleling me here. She's Stacey F'ng Keibler. Of course she's still good looking!

lol well you never know, she could of became a crack whore:D
  • GG Umaga. Eddie Fatu is dead at 36 after a heart attack, according to Canoe.ca
  • Milo wrote: »
    GG Umaga. Eddie Fatu is dead at 36 after a heart attack, according to Canoe.ca

no surprise, he was on the drugs bad, wwe got rid of him cause of it

Mark Cuban this Monday as host btw
  • Ya know, I wonder at how blithely we say stuff like that . . . "X" was on the juice/drugs, so it's no surprise he died young . . .
    I wonder if we are getting immunized to this sort of thing, in the same way that we really do not care about the trauma inflicted on Pro football players by the sport . . . just beat the spread, baby.

I am not calling you on this, Philli, it's just I had pretty much the same initial reaction to this news as your post, and I think that is a little sad.

Having said that, the last couple days have been a little strange for me, so who the fuck really knows, right?
    Ya know, I wonder at how blithely we say stuff like that . . . "X" was on the juice/drugs, so it's no surprise he died young . . .
    I wonder if we are getting immunized to this sort of thing, in the same way that we really do not care about the trauma inflicted on Pro football players by the sport . . . just beat the spread, baby.

I am not calling you on this, Philli, it's just I had pretty much the same initial reaction to this news as your post, and I think that is a little sad.

Having said that, the last couple days have been a little strange for me, so who the fuck really knows, right?

right!, I already knew he was not going to make it to 40, he did not want help.

Same surprise as Tiger's wife going after the money now, They are all the same, just want the money...........

Nothing surprises me anymore bud.

Mark Cuban this Monday as host btw

I always seem to miss the 'next week host' announcements :D

Mark Cuban eh? :D
  • I always seem to miss the 'next week host' announcements :D

Mark Cuban eh? :D

I don't think they actually announced this one last week. They put out a press release a couple of weeks back saying who was hosting until Xmas I think. Cuban this week, Dennis Miller after that.

Umaga's death is sad in the way any death is, but more so because he had so many people around him wanting to help and he didn't take it, or at least not in time.
  • I find it funny how continually the wrestlers are discounted as deserving it...

Michael Jackson dies because of drug / substance abuse, and he gets a hit movie, top selling album, and a renewal of teeny-bopper adoration.... Some wrestler does the same, he gets a footnote on CNN, and those that knew him say he deserved it...

Gotta love it

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I find it funny how continually the wrestlers are discounted as deserving it...

Michael Jackson dies because of drug / substance abuse, and he gets a hit movie, top selling album, and a renewal of teeny-bopper adoration.... Some wrestler does the same, he gets a footnote on CNN, and those that knew him say he deserved it...

Gotta love it

Mark

+1, but we'll always be the lower end of the entertainment/news end.
  • Hey, i won't lie to anyone...

I remember the days when WWF was the lowest common denominator on television, but let's face it.. with the advent / proliferation of reality television, WWE is pretty much middle of the pack nowadays, and though I hate it, the PG rating puts it into the higher class bracket....

Mark
  • why is Sheamus and Drew McIntyre gettin' such a push?
    never really like John Cena anywayz

Dennis Miller hosting tonite or what?
    GG Umaga. Eddie Fatu is dead at 36 after a heart attack, according to Canoe.ca

Just read the his brother is Rikishi and his cousin is the Rock. I guess all these samoan wrestlers are all related.
  • Johnny damon with secret santas next week.

In the words of good ole J.R.

STONE COLD, STONE COLD!:)

Also more Bret Hart skits last night, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • It's Monday!

On another note,Is Mark o.k.? I have not seen him on here awhile now, hope he is o.k. :(
  • I'm good...

Just missed last week's raw (I know I know, the slammy's). I dig the Sheamus title win btw...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm good...

Just missed last week's raw (I know I know, the slammy's). I dig the Sheamus title win btw...

Mark

MARK!!!!:):):)

good good, just worried about ya that's all:)
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bret Hart next week!

(unless somethin happens between now and then, it is wwe)
  • Im not sure what to think of Sheamus.. I hope that if they think he's good enough to hold the belt once, that it's good enough to hold it for more than a single ppv.
  • Zero chance.

The next PPV is royal rumble - which kicks off the road to wrestlemania. There is no way they're letting Sheamus headline that show.... so either he drops it at the RR, or is a co-start in an angle to get the strap off him and onto the antagonist.

Mark
  • Breaking news

Bret the Hitman Hart is not only guest hosting RAW next week

He will be the permanent RAW GM for 2010

:)

are you ready? :D

???
  • Dude, I keep telling you.... They always give you what you DON'T want to see.. which means they'll spend the next 6 months building up Sheamus to have him drop the title to a returning Lillian Garcia and then spend the next 7 years on SuperStars dark matches.
  • Hollywood Hogan to debut on the Jan 4 3hr special
    along with Scott Hall
    and the NWO? ??? doesn't WWE own the NWO name? ???

nwo1en.jpg
  • I feel so bad for TNA right now. Not as up on all the inside stuff as, say, DrTyore, but I do not see this going well for them. What I liked about the brand originally was that, for the most part, they stayed away from the WWE retirees club. Oh well . . . more $$$ for Vince, I guess.
  • Hollywood Hogan to debut on the Jan 4 3hr special
    along with Scott Hall
    and the NWO? ??? doesn't WWE own the NWO name? ???

nwo1en.jpg

WOW, I actually had a dream about NWO last night, well Bret Hart was a member at one time was he not???, he will bring back NWO to take over wwe tomorrow night.(ok maybe not, I should be a writer for wwe, muahahaha).

Anyway, I think we will be seeing NWO again in tna or wwe.
    WOW, I actually had a dream about NWO last night, well Bret Hart was a member at one time was he not???, he will bring back NWO to take over wwe tomorrow night.(ok maybe not, I should be a writer for wwe, muahahaha).

Anyway, I think we will be seeing NWO again in tna or wwe.
    Highly unlikely..

Dx was vince's baby... he'll cram that down our throats to no end. NWO can't go to TNA, since WWE owns that copyright

Mark
  • ya, if there's one thing you should have learned.. Vince will never ever promote someone else's idea.. Look at how badly WCW/NWO did cuz he just couldn't get over not pushing his own homegrown talent.
  • IT'S MONDAY!!!!, I am soooooooo giddy for tonight, tna from 8-11, raw at 9,

latest rumours are there still may be a nwo reunion on tna(sorry Mark), Scott Hall and Sean Waltmen(not sure if I spelled that right) are suppose to be there and hogan seen dressed as "hollywood" hogan..

Randy Savage rumours of being on raw tonight will not go away(ohhhhhhh yeah!).

the rock turned down a offer of hosting next weeks raw, that fkn bastard, I am losing respect for him, come on 1 time FFS, wwe is still trying to get him to wrestle at wrestlemania, so next week we are stuck with Mike Tyson.

I can't wait!!!!:)