Newer WWE thread

Comments

• any idea who's on next week? ???
  • Ricky Hatton this week ???

they should bring in Brock Lesnar eh :D

maybe Kimbo Slice
  • yes cause they are in England this week.:)
  • piper next week as host! it's gonna get rowdy baby:D

taker also on raw next week

i am giddy already:)
  • oh ya don't forget the new theme, weeeeeeeeee me like this song

YouTube - Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground (WWE RAW Theme)
  • Never really been watching WWE in a few years. When I was younger I watched WWE every day, was addicted to the show. Rey Mysterio was my favorite. Every time they came to Edmonton I would go and get autographs as well.
    Haven't watched WWE in about 3 years though. For some reason the past week I have been watching it. Though I thought it was legit fighting when I was a kid, its still kind of interesting.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    piper next week as host! it's gonna get rowdy baby

taker also on raw next week

i am giddy already

Get da CoCoNutz!!! :D

The PokerBrat should host. Would be. Could be Interestin'
    Don't you know who I am? These idiots can't even spelling 'wrestler' :D

Darvin Darwin Moon hostin' could be something something.
    He will face KANE in a LumberJack Match. Wicked ???
  • I hate that new song....

Man, I miss the two themes ago I believe...

YouTube - Raw- 7th theme
  • I'm alright with the new song, aside from the fact that it's FUCKING NICKLEBACK! Damn, I thought our worst exports were Celine Dion and Bryan Adams (yeah, I blatantly stole that from the South Park movie, but it's still true). We just just keep 1-UPing ourselves.

I'm so much happier that it's Hot Rod hosting. Read on PWInsiderElite (awesome wrestling site) that they were trying for Jimmy Fallon.

Oh. Dear. God.
  • Get da CoCoNutz!!! :D

The PokerBrat should host. Would be. Could be Interestin'
    Don't you know who I am? These idiots can't even spelling 'wrestler' :D

Darvin Darwin Moon hostin' could be something something.
    He will face KANE in a LumberJack Match. Wicked ???

Haha,

PokerBrat: "Honey look at these guys, trying to submit me in a cage match!"
  • well mark may be right, depends on how they edit it, really more pyro FTW!:)

fire fire, i love fire!!! :p
  • any word on who's hostin' after hot rod?

???
  • Seriously.. more importantly, who cares? It's just a cleverly disguised (okay, not that clever) commercial...

But I've heard we may get Dennis Miller.

Mark
  • tna had super dave on,lol it was pretty funny the skit he did.

but pretty sad it looks like they are copying wwe:)

cartman or homer simpson one time!
    tna had super dave on,lol it was pretty funny the skit he did.

but pretty sad it looks like they are copying wwe:)

cartman or homer simpson one time!

Spike made them do it because he had a special airing that week. Not their choice, but they were probably more than happy to have him since everyone on their roster grew up watching his show lol.
  • BASTARDS, where the f!@# is the pyro.........
  • so Mark and cerberus what did you think of last night's raw?

thought hour 1 was pretty meh, but hour 2 i thought it was pretty good.

No stage last night, guess there was no room for it, the short entrance was a lil gay, but what can you do i guess, i thought they should have had some pyro from the wrestlemania they had there for the opening, but i can see why they had very little with all that smoke after dx's pyro.

Thought i heard a 3 hour raw next week???
  • Sheamus needs a tan and Chris Masters needs to stop sleeping in a Swiss Chalet oven.
  • I liked the end segment with Kofi / Orton

It was at MSG, which ALWAYS has that entranceway, so suck it up.

Overall, a better raw than with the other GM's, but that's because they weren't shilling shit.

Mark
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Sheamus needs a tan and Chris Masters needs to stop sleeping in a Swiss Chalet oven.

lol:)
  • Saw hour 1, missed hour 2 as Mrs. Cerberus left this morning for BC for 8 months. Sorry, bed wrestling>tv wrestling.

Overall, enjoyed what I saw. Piper and Vince on the mics was fun. I actually enjoyed the DX stuff with Horny, especially when they kinda made it look like they might not give him the pedigree and then fuck it, they're DX, they don't need a midget so they did. Personally, as silly as it would be, I'd love to see them grab Finlay from Smackdown, bring him over to get revenge and he enlists the help of fellow countryman Sheamus. Having those 3 (Finaly, Micheals, HHH) showing Sheamus the ropes would get some of the green off of him quick. Now, as for the him needing a tan, fuck that! He's more unique for not having a tan since every other guy does.

And yes, Masters needs to lay off the sauce.
  • just read that Joe cada and Dennis Phillips was behind the announce table at the end??? i was dozing off so did not notice
  • Oh, and I forgot, my favourite moment of the night: Santino taking the cheap pop by wearing the hometown jersey to a completely new level with 6 jerseys, including a Phillies one to mess with them. Just classic.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Sheamus needs a tan and Chris Masters needs to stop sleeping in a Swiss Chalet oven.

LOLOLOL that is some funny sheet :D
    just read that Joe cada and Dennis Phillips was behind the announce table at the end??? i was dozing off so did not notice

I dont remember seeing them. Did this happen off air? ???

Jesse Ventura next week
  • I dont remember seeing them. Did this happen off air? ???

Jesse Ventura next week

not sure, read a article about it, sweeeeeeet Jesse Ventura!!!
  • hahahahha that c.m. punk skit was awesome!!!!!!!

I bet all you alkies were crying when that bottle of whisky got dumped,lololol
  • Ok, Hart Dynasty vs. DX, I'm loving that idea! Punk vs. Cena? Really, first time ever and it's on Raw for free? Fuck, that's money they've pissed away to pop a rating. Bad plan.
  • it's MINI ME this week I think :D

he'll fight Hornswoggle or maybe BIG SHOW ???
  • yup mini me, woooohooooo:)