Newer WWE thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• Particularly galling to see both Paul (HHH) and Stephanie tweeting their condolences. Mick Foley had a beautiful anecdote. And now we will be treated to WWE trotting out the roster for a "Memorial tribute", when the truth is they wanted nothing to do with her for the last several years. Hypocrites.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Particularly galling to see both Paul (HHH) and Stephanie tweeting their condolences. Mick Foley had a beautiful anecdote. And now we will be treated to WWE trotting out the roster for a "Memorial tribute", when the truth is they wanted nothing to do with her for the last several years. Hypocrites.

Is it though?

Those who know the history of Chyna / HHH / Stephanie (with the caveat that none of us REALLY KNOW what happened) know that it didn't go down very well, but when it comes down to it, this is a highly-publicized version of a story that happens day in and day out. If I had an ex who I found out died, I still wouldn't wish them death, and would likely feel badly about the news. Not to mention they, as the now operators of the company kind of have to say something, I thought their condolences were.. safe and appropriate.

Mark