all over again "TheBand" ???

so who's hosting RAW this week?
  • been following TNA lately :D

Kennedy!!! Mr.Anderson is on TNA now
    seems like the old WCW sheeyat
    all over again "TheBand" ???

so who's hosting RAW this week?

Jan. 25, 2010: James Roday & Dule Hill
    Two days before their USA Network original hit series, Psych, returns for its winter season, stars James Roday & Dule Hill will be the special guest hosts of Raw from Columbus, Ohio. Then, on Jan. 27, John Cena will join Roday & Hill on the "You Can't Handle This Episode" season four continuation show on it's new night, Wednesday, at 10/9 CT. For more on Roday, Hill and Pysch, visit USANetwork.com.

Who in the blue hell (AGAIN!!) are these two? lol

cheech and chong March 1st, lol
  • I honestly may stop watching RAW until they end this guest GM thing...

I hate it that much.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I honestly may stop watching RAW until they end this guest GM thing...

I hate it that much.

Mark

I say you're coming back for two episodes at least: Will Shatner, Cheech and Chong. Nuff said :)
  • LOL, that opening segment was pretty funny when triple H called that chick Brittany Spears, rofl
  • Let's tilt Mark some more:D

CARL EDWARDS!

Like was he not already host:confused:

I have a feeling I will be asleep by the time raw ends,lol
  • Big triple threat tag match though that should be a lot of fun. Not sure what else is planned. Carl Edwards = meh, but if they let someone destroy another car, fuck yeah.
  • Wrestling= teh gheynezz.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    Wrestling= teh gheynezz.

Boy I can't wait for 5 years from now when your wife and kids are such huge fans of me and are clamoring for my autograph. You'll bring them to a show and I'll look you dead in the eye... and I'll smile, shake my head, and give them the autographs and photos.

Hopefully that will help you find some class and you'll actually become a good role model for your kid.
  • Solid Raw tonight. Good matches, the stories are progressing nicely. Very interested to see what happens with Micheals. Seems like they're leading towards HHH/Micheals instead of Taker/Micheals.
  • springer next week, can't wait,lol

hear milo and kristy are going to be guests next week on the springer raw show, pmsl

as for last night, ya not as bad as i thought it was going to be, bret should have smashed more shit,lol, it looked like they had too much air time left to fill imo
  • philliivey wrote: »
    hear milo and kristy are going to be guests next week on the springer raw show, pmsl

Not bad, Philli, not bad. >:D
  • tasty tidbit:

The "Elimination Chamber" PPV has maintained its original name in Germany of "No Way Out"... reason? The new name MAY be somewhat insensitive...

BWAHAHAHAHAA

Mark
    tasty tidbit:

The "Elimination Chamber" PPV has maintained its original name in Germany of "No Way Out"... reason? The new name MAY be somewhat insensitive...

BWAHAHAHAHAA

Mark

I lol'd pretty hard too at reading this, but kudos to WWE for trying to be sensitive to people in tradgedies, as they usually think it will pop ratings to be assholes.
  • So, what's the skinny on the replacement for ECW?

NXT, amirite?
  • Yea... basically going to be a reality show. :(

Oh well.. back to the midcard Christian! Good luck finding t.v. time Shelton!

Mark
  • kudos to WWE for trying to be sensitive to people in tradgedies, as they usually think it will pop ratings to be assholes.

lol, how quickly we forget JBL Goosestepping around the ring in Germany.. that may have more to do with it than compassion.

As for NXT, I'm all for it. ECW was a useless brand with a belt that had chocolate in the middle. They're going to have to walk a very fine line of Kayfabe that they've never been good at.
  • YOWSA!

Vince McMahon has just announced that they're scrapping Survivor Series! They're doing away with the entire elimination team concept! I was always fond of SS.. it's one of the original four! :(

Mark
    YOWSA!

Vince McMahon has just announced that they're scrapping Survivor Series! They're doing away with the entire elimination team concept! I was always fond of SS.. it's one of the original four! :(

Mark

Liked the ole survivor series also, but we still have the wrestlemania party at your house right?;)
  • looks like the rock has again confirmed he is coming back this summer, not to wrestle but maybe as a semi permanent gm as raw, which I think is still a good idea no matter what Mark says;).

You have to agree Mark that having the rock in this role is better then the current guest host thing(can't wait till march when stone cold does it).
  • I call complete and total BS on Rock coming back as a semi permanant GM. That's people reading into him saying he'd come back as a speaking role for one episode and turning it into whatever their hearts desire.

And Vince sucks ass for cancelling what was my third favourite PPV each year, at least when they did it right.
  • WWE Draft, Street Fight, Money in the Bank, Battle Bowl and War Games.

Replacing Survivor Series with a Money In The Bank PPV sounds like a good idea. Replacing it with 'Battle Bowl' or "War Games" make me puke a little.

I can't say I ever really liked Survivor Series over the last 10 years. 5 on 5 tag matches that need to last 45 minutes are a bit much. Also Mark, you can't tell me that if you fire up Survivor Series 1991 you can actually sit through it all. That's impossible.
  • Jerry Springer night!, only thing looking forward too today,lol

Also I will be watching wrestlemania anyway but.......

The latest issue of WWE Magazine features a sneak peek at what the University of Phoenix Stadium is going to look like next month for WrestleMania XXVI. Based on the following details, it looks like WWE is once again going all-out this year:
    - The dome in the University of Phoenix Stadium will be open, essentially making WrestleMania XXVI an "outdoor" event.
    - The stage will be 120 feet wide and will be elevated 8 feet above the ground. The entrance ramp and various parts of the set will be surrounded by "cauldrons of fire" that will burn high or low, depending on what the action in the ring calls for. Each cauldron burns at about 1,000 Fahrenheit.
    - There will be a 110-foot tall structure built above the ring holding 30 tons of light, sound and video - similar to the one we saw at WrestleMania 24.
    - Over 1,500 miles of cables and wire will be ran through the stadium to light the ring, stage and entrance way.
    - Close to 400,000 pieces of fireworks will be used and shot over 200 feet into the air above Phoenix.
    - A $250,000 four-sided LED big screen with 150 speakers will hang under the ring structure ensuring a great view for everyone.

400,000 pieces of fireworks, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Also did anyone else hear tna is moving to Monday nights starting March 8th same time as raw?
  • The long rumoured Wrestling War II starts March 8.

Watched the ppv last night. Nothing spectacular, but nothing horrible aside from the tag match, which was expected.
  • So... NXT you say..

Looks like NXT is going to be a reality-show type thing where developmental wrestlers are paired off with established pros, and it will follow their lives / training regiment. Not going to lie to you, I had zero interest in this until I heard that one of the rookies is "Daniel Bryan" aka Bryan Danielson of ROH fan (aka, the greatest wrestler alive, the american dragon).

Now it looks like they've announced the pairings of veterans / rookies... something seems odd here...

1. Chris Jericho will mentor Wade Barrett.
    2. Matt Hardy will mentor Justin Gabriel
    3. MVP will mentor Skip Sheffield.
    4. Carlito will mentor Michael Tarver.
    5. The Miz will mentor Daniel Bryan (a/k/a Bryan Danielson).
    6. Christian will mentor Heath Slater.
    7. CM Punk will mentor Darren Young.
    8. R-Truth will mentor David Otunga.

THE MIZ?!?! I mean, don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for the work the kid's put in, but MIZ? I watched Danielson wrestle Roderick Strong for the ROH strap for 70+ minutes, and was engrossed in the match - I wanted it to end in a wrist lock for God's sake!

I hope the Miz is just there to help him with his charisma / mic skills, because otherwise, that's just insulting.

Mark
  • Jewel and her husband are host tonight, ummmmmm why? what is this shit? lol
  • Mrs. Cerb went to a concert for Jewel at Rama (convenient for me :D ) a while back. Apparently, she's friggin hilarious. My hope is they her run the show and, as in their relationship, Ty is just the side piece.
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, what's the skinny on the replacement for ECW?

NXT, amirite?

Just noticed this now. Awesome Milo, just awesome. No one from my school got an offer, but there's some cool stuff for a couple of the guys in the months ahead. All I'm gonna say :)
  • see the undertaker pyro accident last night?

somebody getting fired!!!:D

Undertaker was pissed according to reports.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Just noticed this now. Awesome Milo, just awesome. No one from my school got an offer, but there's some cool stuff for a couple of the guys in the months ahead. All I'm gonna say :)

come on cerb get in there, remember Mark and I for free tickets and backstage passes when you get to the big time:D