CPF - Biggest Loser - Official Sign Up Sheet

Comments

• DrTyore wrote:
    Any home-stretch updates? 

I think I've stagnated, still at 175

Mark

that's because bone has no fat...you can't lose any more without self amputation brother....nice job!

p.s. Next time I go drink Wolffs beer I will weigh myself, I'm down a bit but not close to you guys, nice job all of you.
  • No updates for 2 weeks, adn we're in the final two days!

Well, I won't be afraid to let anyone know... I'm at 172-173 pounds...

Total weight loss is 31 lbs
    Total % of body weight is therefore 15.2% of my body mass!

How's everyone else doing? ddmilcan? I'm lookin at you! Hork?

Mark
  • OK Mark I'll bite. After really doing nothing and balooning up to 225 I'm back to my starting weight. So I've done 0. My goal was really only to get to 190 anyways which was only under a 10% loss. Now if I don't drink at all during the summer I'll be there. Too bad we didn't do this the year before when I topped out at 260 then went to 208. Good job to all of you that put in the effort to go somewhere.
  • Great job Mark, i'm down to 198 still.

So, total % of 10.4% lost.

Hork? Milican?
  • So.... we're done this Thursday... when will the official winner be announced?

Mark
  • Still got a couple of days, but I don't think I'll beat Mark.

Currently at 220 from a 247.6 start. 27.6 lost = 11.4%
  • Start 261.8
    Finish 231.0
    Loss 30.8

11.76% feel better, but there is still some to grab

Who wants a BEER!!!!!!

Congrats to all!!!!!

Milton Slimmer
  • Yeah, congrats on the excellent job guys. I wasn't really in it to win, but the extra incentive made me push a little harder and I'm happy with the results. I'm gonna try to get down to 200 by the end of the summer, and the ultimate goal is to maintain that while I sit on my ass all winter.
  • Just to complete the list.

I am down 28 as well. Baring a whole day in the sauna I think your safe Mark. LOL!! Congrats all.
  • Congrats on all your hard work guys.

I found a before/after shot of the winner: http://sesblog.hu/archives/20050426_machinist.jpg
  • pkrfce9, I thought that was you in the closet with the Digital !!!
    Sandro. Meet you at my club for 8 hours of steam, Look out Mark !!!!

Reallly! I think I found a rib!!

Milton Slimmer
  • Ok...it would appear that DrTyore has the competition wrapped up.
    To those that posted, congrats!!!!  

Combined I'm pretty sure we lost Trevor...which is good, cause he's been playing great and I wanted him gone.

Contest is officially over at 12:01 tomorrow morning.  So, hopefully those others that entered post up, if there are no posts to the contrary,
    then Mark can pick up his money at TJ's Cafe (and yes, you will be buying lunch...its Chicken on a Bun and Soup for $4.85 tomorrow....) anytime during the day.

Dave
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Combined I'm pretty sure we lost Trevor...which is good, cause he's been playing great and I wanted him gone.
    132 1/2 and, um, thanks for the compliment?
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Ok...it would appear that DrTyore has the competition wrapped up.
    To those that posted, congrats!!!!  

Contest is officially over at 12:01 tomorrow morning.  So, hopefully those others that entered post up, if there are no posts to the contrary,
    then Mark can pick up his money at TJ's Cafe (and yes, you will be buying lunch...its Chicken on a Bun and Soup for $4.85 tomorrow....) anytime during the day.

Dave

Allright..w here is it again? Address and directions?

Mark
  • Ooh, Lunch on Mark?

I'll PM you my address, you can have a pizza delivered to me. X-Large, the more fatty meat, the better.

Thanks Man!
  • Wait a sec, you're not even in K/W are you?

Mark
  • Yes, believe it or not, they DO have pizza shops outside K/W. It's one of the few things you see on tv that is true.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    Yes, believe it or not, they DO have pizza shops outside K/W.  It's one of the few things you see on tv that is true.

Yea...

But not Pepi's.... :)

Mark
  • Annnnnnd.... we're done

As of this morning I weighed in ay 173.4

Starting weight = 204.6
    Difference = 31.2 lbs

% of Mark gone = 15.2

Wolffy... this was a great idea, and congratulations to everyone that lost weight!! NOT an easy thing to do! Now we all just have to keep an eye on one another to make sure we don't put it all back on...

Or do this again next year... whatever's easier!

Mark
  • Congrats Mark.

I weighed in this a.m. at 197. Not close to dethroning Mark, but, happy that I got under 200.

I for one am going to continue to working on things. May even give up beer this month with a goal of getting into the 180's by July 1st.

Congrats to those that lost weight, I had a lot of fun with this.
  • Hey! I have a great idea for a TV program......oh.
  • Well done folks! Perhaps I should have joined in, I'm sure I've got 10 lbs of beer I could afford to lose :D
  • Soup wrote:
    Well done folks! Perhaps I should have joined in, I'm sure I've got 10 lbs of beer I could afford to lose :D

You can always get in next year, once the weight goes back, and we're all fat and lazy again.
  • I was thinking of a continuation bet...who can put on the least from July 1st to December 31...........

But, I don't want to bet against any brothers.
  • Soup wrote:
    Well done folks! Perhaps I should have joined in, I'm sure I've got 10 lbs of beer I could afford to lose :D

Take back the empties. That's exercise.
  • As opposed to Hi Jacking Haddon's thread,

Congrats Milton Dave on getting into the "2's"

edging ever closer to the 180's. Scaled this a.m. said 191, which is down 30 lbs from the start, last time I was in the 180's was in 88 when I left for University...
    Now if I could only quit drinking...
  • I'm up to 204 after doing nothing but eating and drinking in PEI for two weeks. Damit! I thought seafood was heathly!
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Damit! I thought seafood was heathly!

It is until you dip every morsel in melted butter.

Umm, Lobster
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Damit! I thought seafood was heathly!

It is until you dip every morsel in melted butter.

Umm, Lobster

Truer words have never been spoken.

Also, having 3 beers with almost every meal didn't help either.
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Annnnnnd.... we're done

Now we all just have to keep an eye on one another to make sure we don't put it all back on...

Or do this again next year... whatever's easier!

Mark

LOL Due to summer time's lots of alcohol routine, I've ballooned up to 235. I don't know how anyone else has done. So forget the beer and stuffs.

New Goal: 200 by November 1
    190 by December 31. <---- This was where I wanted to be for this challenge but never really did get my ass in gear. If anyone else has found the same thing please feel free to join me. I'll even put money on it this time too.... LOL.