CPF - Biggest Loser - Official Sign Up Sheet

Comments

• 230 when i take my pants off.
  • No cheating!!!!!!!!!

We're all watching!!!!!!!!

nothing to say, just getting the thread back to life!!!

P.S. Hork, please leave your pants on in the future!
  • 179.8 as of this a.m.

That's 25 pounds lost so far baby!

Mak
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Try again!!
    Actually, it's only 24.8!

Just kidding bro, well done.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
    Try again!!
    Actually, it's only 24.8!

Just kidding bro, well done.

Actually.. I weighed myself before my morning pee, so that should clear that .2

Mark
  • .2?

You know what they say, small bladder...small...equipment.
  • DrTyore- nh

206 as of 5 minutes ago. Brutal long weekend of beer (thanks for the beers BigE) and BBQ'ing.
    Back on track this week.

So, update for me is, < 15 lbs. Figuring that there is approximately 8 weeks left, I really think I can get to 195 which weight wise would put me back to 1988 or so...

I can see my feet...which is good...I could lose 100lbs and not be able to see my schloop.

Good luck all, I really hope that there are some of us still on track. If not so far, there is still 8 weeks left, drop the 10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gla
  • Damned Easter...

Still 179...

Mark
  • 202 Down 19 lbs.
  • 176 as of yesterday... haven't weighed yet today.

Mark
  • Ok boys, we are now inside a month.
    Please PM or post where you are at so we can do a complete updated list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Fatboy Starting Weight Current Weight Loss
    1. Wolffhound 221 201 20lbs

I rode my fking bike to work today. I doubt I will catch the DrTyore, but, I hope that things are going well for all of you.
  • Ex-Fatboy Starting Weight Current Weight +/-

2. Dr. Tyore 204.6 175 29.6 down
  • Awesome job guys, keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!

stp
  • Fatboy Starting Weight Current (Still Fatboy) +/-

Pokerdro 268.2 248.2 20
  • GOOD JOBS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I weigh myself in the AM, then I'm 198 lbs . But if I weigh myself in the PM, I'm 202 lbs!! WTF??????? Anybody else have similar results?

So can we just say 200 flat, and I haven't lost a bloody pound?

Although, I'm riding my bike to work everyday, and playing softball, so maybe that will help.

JohnnieH

EDIT: Ok, now (5pm) I'm 198 again, so I guess I'm down 2 lb. Also, Wraych and I took our old fat cat to the vet and he's down to 12 lbs from 13lbs. At least somebody in my house is getting thinner!! :D
  • The weight Fluxuation is due to water. In the morning you are a little dehydrated and have not consumed anything for 8 hrs or so, compared to when you are awake all day consuming food and water. Your true weight is in the morning when you have not consumed food, so your real weight is 198!!
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    EDIT:  Ok, now (5pm) I'm 198 again, so I guess I'm down 2 lb.  Also, Wraych and I took our old fat cat to the vet and he's down to 12 lbs from 13lbs.  At least somebody in my house is getting thinner!! :D

Actually I was thinking it was because Johnnie was eating the cat's food.
  • Ex-Fatboy Starting Weight Current Weight Loss
    Hork42 247.6 226.0 21.6

I was on the right track, then my work sent me to Ottawa for a bit and gave me a meal allowance of $60/day. Of course I had to do all I could to use up as much of the company's money as possible, so there was a bit of a break in the WeightLossExperience.

Got a bit of work to do to catch Tyore. I'll be doing jumping jacks to accelerate the process.
  • Milton Slimmer
    Start 261.8
    Present 234.0
    Loss 27.8

Carrots dipped in Chocolate have slowed the losing down a bit. But the carrots taste much better.
    Plastic cards, plastic chairs, plastic table, plastic chips, add one steam room, now thats a 24 hour marathon.

good luck to all !!
  • Help!!!! Having trouble getting out of the 30's !!
    Need an inspirational pep talk, or I might
    Slit

the

Seal on the Beer Fridge !!!!!!

Milton Slimmer
  • Hey Dave

I'm having the same problem.. I've been at 29 lbs lost range for a little while, just can't seem to crack that next 10 spot... I think that more cardio's gonna do it for me... a little Olympic-sized arena ball hockey, here I come... oh.. and another little thing call CPF FLAG FOOTBALL!!!

Keep an eye out for the thread.

Mark
  • ddmilcan wrote:
    Need an inspirational pep talk
    Mmmm... carrots!

/g2
  • Great job to the guys who are losing so far...unfortunately I'm a winner lazy a$$ with no willpower so I have not lost anything yet...probably I've gained but I don't have a scale so I have no clue.

I do know this, I am now waking up early enough to get on the treadmill....too little too late? Most likely but hopefully I can stick to it until the final weigh in and be down a bit, any loss is a good loss!!!!

How is Brent doing?
  • g2 wrote:
    ddmilcan wrote:
    Need an inspirational pep talk
    Mmmm... carrots!

/g2

Thanks Greg, My ears are getting longer, I seem to be hopping around more, and at Easter I think I laid a chocolate egg. Thank heavens for the vasectomy or who knows how many little white haired Rocks might be running around Milton.

Were in the stretch boys, keep it up.

Milton Slimmer

P.S. Mark thanks for the tip, How much cardio, presently doing 15 minuites before my circuit, what do you recommend?
  • 2 hours of ball hockey on an olympic sized rink with only 2 subs should do just fine Dave!! :)

I found that on a "good session" on an eliptical, I could burn about 400 calories in 1/2 hour... that's about 1/5th of my daily caloric intake, so that's an impressive amount.

Mark
  • Hang in there Dave, you can do it. Fk the carrots...try some celery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (leave off the Cheese Whiz!!!!)
    Don't bail now man, you are almost home.

Personally I have finally cracked the 200 barrier, so, down 23 lbs total to 198. Under 200 was a real goal of mine, with 2 1/2 weeks left, 190 is a possibility!!!!!!

DrTyore...dude, you don't have any weight left to lose, drop any more weight and Wally will start confusing you with Trevor.

GLA
  • Wolfie
    Under 200, Great, keep it up.

I'm not giving up, but, a little frustrated, but that too shall pass!
    Dave, can I have some of your BIG BOY clothes you won't be needing, and you could have Marks' and Marks could go around nude. I knew he was dieting for a good reason!!LOL

Big "E" enough with the excuses, GET THAT BUTT IN GEAR!!!

Milton Slimmer, but not Slimmest, yet!
  • Any word on Brent?
  • Any home-stretch updates?

I think I've stagnated, still at 175

Mark
  • Are you guys judging based on who looks most like Christian Bale in The Machinist?