Comments

• And lose the element of surprise!!!!

there is a 2
    there is a 4
    there is a 7

With shoes, sweats, and radio still adorning this mound

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • 216 this evening....
  • Down 9 pounds so far...between walking our new pup, using my roommate's bowflex and playing guitar heroes while riding an exercise bike.

If any of ya are having trouble making meals that are well-balanced and lower in calories, check out the book eating for life. It's very good, uses common ingredients and everything actually tastes really good.
  • Oni5000 wrote:
    Down 9 pounds so far...between walking our new pup, using my roommate's bowflex and playing guitar heroes while riding an exercise bike.

If any of ya are having trouble making meals that are well-balanced and lower in calories, check out the book eating for life. It's very good, uses common ingredients and everything actually tastes really good.

Guitar Hero is the shizzle! Now that would be a forum competition - Guitar Hero Idol! I know at least one other forumer that has it!
  • I see a "3" in my future Weight
    No, not the first number!

UMMMM Good Carrots

Milton Slim (not yet)

At my new Gym "Thin City" I am not the largest lump, now that's progress!!!
  • I posted a few of the pm updates I received. Would be good to hear from others in the competition, hear how its going.

Personally, I'm down 11 lbs now to 210.

Good luck to all. June 1st and the speedo's is right around the corner!!!!!!!

Dave
  • Good Job Dave, by the way, How is the new venture working put? Good Luck

Update for me 03/14/06

244 lbs.

Milton SLim (not yet)
  • Its going pretty well Dave, thanks for asking!!
  • Finally breaking the 260 mark as of this morning.

259.6 Lbs
  • pokerdro wrote:
    Finally breaking the 260 mark as of this morning.

259.6 Lbs

WOOT WOOT!!!

Attaboy, Sandro!!!!!!1
  • Wolfie
    Think you MUST keep bringing this thread back to the top.
    Remind all the participants to keep their focus on the task at hand. Losin' the Lump!!!!
    A month into any diet and we all can find excuses why it's OK to have (Fill in the blank with PIZZA< BEER< CHOCOLATE< WHATEVER)

Brent "I saw that!)

I have stayed off the scales for over a week, Hopin' the Middle number is now a "3"

OK, Honest, Carrots aren't that bad!!

Milton Slim (not yet) or "Snowflake" to some

Make your next SIT UP from the table!!
  • Yes we need all the help we can get!!!!
    How about an official recap of where everyone is this coming Monday to help motivate the troops.

BTW I am currently at 257.6.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    I posted a few of the pm updates I received.  Would be good to hear from others in the competition, hear how its going.

Good luck to all.  June 1st and the speedo's is right around the corner!!!!!!!

Dave

yeah, stop wearing your helium balloon shirt for weigh ins......225 for me, the pounds are just falling off....of course I'm doing absolutely nothing to help?
  • Big E wrote:
    Wolffhound wrote:
    I posted a few of the pm updates I received.  Would be good to hear from others in the competition, hear how its going.

Good luck to all.  June 1st and the speedo's is right around the corner!!!!!!!

Dave

yeah, stop wearing your helium balloon shirt for weigh ins......225 for me, the pounds are just falling off....of course I'm doing absolutely nothing to help?

Not sitting on my ass all day seems to have made a difference...that and not being able to hit the McDonalds Drive Thru every day and falling asleep an hour before I used to pop the popcorn/hot sauce for snacks...

Weekends are still rough...as, I still don't mind drinking alone playing poker all night.

GLA..210 still as of 5 minutes ago.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    This Thread is not for discussion purposes, use the other one for that.

When- Start date of  Monday February 6.
    Weigh in and post by 7 p.m.
    Winner will be declared based on a % of weight lost.

A lot of trust is involved in this.  Weight must be taken at the same time each time.  No start weight at night and end weights in the a.m. 

Sign In- When you sign up, place your wager.  As recommended on the other thread, you can be "All-In" for 20.00.
    You will then win a Maximum of 20*the number of fatboys in the  competition. 
    Remaining funds go to the 2nd place guy as long as he has "chips left" and so on.

Pay Up- Via Neteller, Stars, Chq, or $ at the Royal Cup, my username is Wolffhound on Stars.  Remember, your transfer is in US Funds, so, keep the exchange rate in mind.

My Address- 12 Michelle Crt, Kitchener, ON, N2N3K8, if anyone is afraid I'll go missing with the money, you can find my fatass here.

End Date- June 1st.

Weekly Updates will be posted if people PM me, we can keep a leaderboard of sorts. (pokerdro has already prepared a spreadsheet...)

Sign up below with your wager, anyone not paid by the Royal Cup is out.  And a final list printed then.  No late comers.  Sign up by Feb 6, pay by the 18th.

Good luck

1.   Wolffhound    (221)            50.00 (paid 2/11 plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)   (210 as of 3/18)
    2.   Hork42          (247.6)          50.00 (paid 2/20)                                                   (238 as of 3/18)
    3.   DrTyore         (204.6)         50.00 (Paid 50.00 plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)  (he's at 187.8 on 3/22)
    4.   BigE               (231)           20.00 (paid 2/13)                                                    (225 as of 3/23)
    5.   JohnnieH       (200)            20.00  (paid 2/11)
    6.   pokerdro       (268.2)          50.00  (paid plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)          (257.6 as of 3/23)
    7.   Str82ace       (270)             20.00   (paid)
    8.   Acid Joe        (208)             20.00   (Paid 2/23)
    9.  Oni5000         (277)           20.00   Paid via Stars Account                                     (268 as of this week)
    10. Chugs            (253.5)         20.00  Paid
    11. ddmilcan         (261.8)       50.00    Paid                                                             (244 as of this week)

Side Bet TheProphet22     (374.7)         100.00  (GTApoker taking 100.00 for 100lbs Feb 6/06- Feb 6/07)

Westside88- 10.00 towards TheProphet22

So, Main Pot 11*20= $220.00   Side Pot $150.00 (Wolffhound, Hork42, DrTyore, pokerdro, ddmilcan at 50)

I believe the wording of Brents post is his $100 is for a year against any takers (so far only GTA is in the Brent bet, I'd put up 10.00 to encourage Brent is there are other's intersted in pooling 10*10 to make another bet...I'm game.)

• Wolffhound wrote:
    GLA..210 still as of 5 minutes ago.

I still want to see your original reply :D

Congratz on the loss so far...I really noticed yesterday...your pants were just falling off you....which is not necessarily a good thing when we're all gathered around in a garage enjoying some pints!!!
  • I'm up 3 pounds this month.

DAMN GUINNESS!!!!

I'm buying a bike this week so maybe riding home from work everyday will help....

Johnnie
  • Ahhh.... Johnnie, motorbikes don't count.
  • moose wrote:
    Ahhh.... Johnnie, motorbikes don't count.

LOL, I'm not cool enough to own a motorbike!!

Oh yeah, and my wife would kill me....

JohnnieH
  • Well, I finally made it to the scale today.

All I can say is.........

:'(BYE BYE $20 :'(
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Well, I finally made it to the scale today.

You've still got plenty of time. Don't give up. I started late, but once I got into the routine I started seeing significant results.
  • Morale Support
    That's what we need
    Being the only "Fatty" from Milton, I need the forum to keep focus

Raw Raw Rice Cakes

Gimme a "C" Gimme a "A" you get the idea (hint: Carrots)

When I win, I have a good surprise for you all!!!

Milton Slim (not yet), really, I think I found a Rib!
  • Hork42 wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Well, I finally made it to the scale today.

You've still got plenty of time.  Don't give up.   I started late, but once I got into the routine I started seeing significant results.

I agree with Hork. The blinds are going up but you still have a chip and a chair. You have two months to go plenty of time to drop some pounds. Good Luck to everyone

Can we get an update tomorrow on everyones progress this may motivate people for the two month stretch run.
  • Can we get an update tomorrow on everyones progress this may motivate people for the two month stretch run. 

Milton Slim  239 lb @ 12:45pm 03/31/06
  • So...i ran out of sugar to put on my Frosted Flakes this a.m....gravy works just fine. (ahem...its april fools)

207 as of today.
  • I am at 255 as of 4:30 today. Vegas may kill this progress thou.
  • pokerdro wrote:
    I am at 255 as of 4:30 today. Vegas may kill this progress thou.

VEGAS DIET
    4:30am - 10:30am Celery in the Ceasar's
    10:30am-5:30pm Vodka & DIET soda, with "Lo-Cal" ice
    5:30pm-2:30am Rum & Diet coke with LIME

15 celery and 18 lime still within diet tolerance ***WARNING*** "Avoid the olives"

Please put 5.00 on # 17 first time by a roulette table, Will collect winnings later!!! Have a good one!
  • LOL, I haven't given a progress report because my progress has been more like a very bad beat. After no really trying and ballooning up to 224, I've managed to get back to 214 (6 lbs over starting). However with the 2 month stretch run I'm going to get to my target (190 lbs). If I make that and lose that's all good because I don't really see my being less than that.

Next 2 months no more Canadian I guess..... Keep drinking the green juice......
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Next 2 months no more Canadian I guess..... Keep drinking the green juice......

What? Moscow Mule's?
  • I thought everyone was to give an update?
    Fess up everyone!!!

Milton Slim (not yet)