CPF - Biggest Loser - Official Sign Up Sheet

This Thread is not for discussion purposes, use the other one for that.

When- Start date of  Monday February 6.
Weigh in and post by 7 p.m.
Winner will be declared based on a % of weight lost.

A lot of trust is involved in this.  Weight must be taken at the same time each time.  No start weight at night and end weights in the a.m. 

Sign In- When you sign up, place your wager.  As recommended on the other thread, you can be "All-In" for 20.00.
You will then win a Maximum of 20*the number of fatboys in the  competition. 
Remaining funds go to the 2nd place guy as long as he has "chips left" and so on.

Pay Up- Via Neteller, Stars, Chq, or $ at the Royal Cup, my username is Wolffhound on Stars.  Remember, your transfer is in US Funds, so, keep the exchange rate in mind.

My Address- 12 Michelle Crt, Kitchener, ON, N2N3K8, if anyone is afraid I'll go missing with the money, you can find my fatass here.

End Date- June 1st.

Weekly Updates will be posted if people PM me, we can keep a leaderboard of sorts. (pokerdro has already prepared a spreadsheet...)

Sign up below with your wager, anyone not paid by the Royal Cup is out.  And a final list printed then.  No late comers.  Sign up by Feb 6, pay by the 18th.

Good luck

1.   Wolffhound    (221)            50.00 (paid 2/11 plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)   (210 as of 3/18)
2.   Hork42          (247.6)          50.00 (paid 2/20)                                                   (238 as of 3/18)
3.   DrTyore         (204.6)         50.00 (Paid 50.00 plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)  (he's at 187.8 on 3/22)
4.   BigE               (231)           20.00 (paid 2/13)                                                    (225 as of 3/23)
5.   JohnnieH       (200)            20.00  (paid 2/11)
6.   pokerdro       (268.2)          50.00  (paid plus 10.00 towards TheProphet22)          (257.6 as of 3/23)
7.   Str82ace       (270)             20.00   (paid)
8.   Acid Joe        (208)             20.00   (Paid 2/23)
9.  Oni5000         (277)           20.00   Paid via Stars Account                                     (268 as of this week)
10. Chugs            (253.5)         20.00  Paid
11. ddmilcan         (261.8)       50.00    Paid                                                             (244 as of this week)

Side Bet TheProphet22     (374.7)         100.00  (GTApoker taking 100.00 for 100lbs Feb 6/06- Feb 6/07)

Westside88- 10.00 towards TheProphet22

So, Main Pot 11*20= $220.00   Side Pot $150.00 (Wolffhound, Hork42, DrTyore, pokerdro, ddmilcan at 50)

I believe the wording of Brents post is his $100 is for a year against any takers (so far only GTA is in the Brent bet, I'd put up 10.00 to encourage Brent is there are other's intersted in pooling 10*10 to make another bet...I'm game.)

Comments

• I'm in. $50.00. I will post weight on Monday at 5.
  • In for $20.

I'll post my weight as soon as I pick up my lead shoes.
  • Big E wrote:
    In for $20.

I'll post my weight as soon as I pick up my lead shoes.

LOL....lead shoes.....

My in for $20 aswell.

E, do you mind if I weigh in @ your place on Sunday? Wraychel and I don't own a scale!! (Which might be part of the problem!!)
  • My Address- 12 Michelle Crt, Kitchener, ON, N2N3K8, if anyone is afraid I'll go missing with the money, you can find my fatass here.

Just had a picture of a bunch of fatties chasing you down the street. It would be in slow motion of course.

I am in for $50. Any sidebets?? Anyone?
  • $50, i'll pay at the Royal Cup.

Anyone wanna swap % with me? ;)
  • I'm down for $51 !!! That way I'm sure to win something... allright, I'm a dork... I'm in for $50 and will pay you Likely at the Ryder cup.

Never has this been said more literally.....

YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN!!

Umm.. literally weight wise, not that sick, man-flirting way... fully.

Mark
  • Been away for a while, great post Wolfhound! It is true, Doyle lost 100 for one million. And another guy (for get his name) had breast implants and he had to wear them for a year.

Shannon, loved your post, thanks for being kind on the three bills very generous on your part. I am closer to 4 bills, I useally have to get weighted a a shipping company because most scales I step on stop working.

I would like to be in on this contest. I can get weight once every two weeks.

In order for me to make this work I have to put up 100.00.

Any action on 100lbs in one year. 10 guys 10.00 each or something to that effect.

For 20.00, I might as well just get a couple of double quarter pounders with cheese and bacon to snack on well my 52oz steak is barbecuing.

Let me know the details. I will weigh in after the super bowl, so on Monday Feb 6th.

Prophet 22
  • Brent,

I'll put up $100 for 100#s in a year. Rules being you weigh in each time with the same amount of clothing :D.

Since you're a good guy I win either way.

Accept?

Where do we do the weigh in?
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    E, do you mind if I weigh in @ your place on Sunday?  Wraychel and I don't own a scale!! (Which might be part of the problem!!)

You bet, I'll ask Wolff to bring his scale as I believe I broke mine against the wall, it kept showing the wrong weight no matter what I did? We'll have a bunch-o-fatties at my place Sunday so that will take care of the honesty-witness aspect of this...and my wife may want in on this too!  To be fair to all we should all strip down to our thongs....Joanne and Wraychel first!

:D
  • I'm in for $20. Will pay when Team Toronto takes the Ryder Cup :D
  • Big E wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:
    E, do you mind if I weigh in @ your place on Sunday? Wraychel and I don't own a scale!! (Which might be part of the problem!!)

You bet, I'll ask Wolff to bring his scale as I believe I broke mine against the wall, it kept showing the wrong weight no matter what I did? We'll have a bunch-o-fatties at my place Sunday so that will take care of the honesty-witness aspect of this...and my wife may want in on this too! To be fair to all we should all strip down to our thongs....Joanne and Wraychel first!

:D

LOL That's an awsome way for us to lose weight.......strip down to our collective gitches!!! Nobody will want to eat for a month!!!
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Brent,

I'll put up $100 for 100#s in a year.  Rules being you weigh in each time with the same amount of clothing :D.

Since you're a good guy I win either way.

Accept?

Where do we do the weigh in?

Thanks Dave,

I need that kind of motivation. If there is a scale that can be brought to the Royal Cup that can weight a person between 350 and 400 lbs we can do it there to end the day. Other wise I have to go the hospital to get weight and you will have to trust me.

Thanks for helping me Dave!

Prophet 22
  • LOL That's an awsome way for us to lose weight.......strip down to our collective gitches!!! Nobody will want to eat for a month!!!

I was more hoping that Joanne and Wraychel would "accidentally" fall into the big vat of Jello I'm making for Sunday then kind of slip around trying to get out...while I get my camera.....and then the midget I rented comes in with a turkey baster and...aw man forget it, that was a dream I must of had?

On a serious note...there will be no stripping down at my place Sunday having played poker with you all I want as much clothing on as you can wear!!!!!!!
  • SO, who gots a scale? Anyone?
  • I can bring one on saturday to ST82ACE's
  • Hork42 wrote:
    I can bring one on saturday to ST82ACE's

Sure, but if it lies to me just ONCE...OUT THE FRIGGIN WINDOW IT GOES...just like the last 12!!!
  • I'm in.... we did a weigh in at str82ace's place today. Hopefully he will post all the starting weights......
  • I am in for $ 20 on this. I weighed in at AJ's.

Lets get it on!
  • You sure you want me to post them here? Okay, here goes....

AcidJoe...208lbs (he's the THIN one)
    Hork42...247.6lbs (he's the suprising one, didn't have him on THAT much)
    DeadMoney...250lbs (nice round number)
    STR82ACE...scale broke. they always do. I think it's out of fear, or maybe survival instinct, but I swear I heard that damn thing scream in agony. 270lbs

And although I tried, my wife refused to step on the damn thing!!! Nevertheless, she didn't hestiate a second to comment on the fact that I'm up a few pounds.
    :rage:
  • Pot sizes and weigh ins have been updated.  See original post for updates as weights come in.
  • I weighed in this morning with shorts and a T an embarassing 268.2. My personal goal is 50lbs for this competition. So mark your percentage goals accordingly. Good Luck guys. Anyone interested in side wagering or buying a percentage of my entry let me know :D

Wolf are you going to do the updates on a weekly basis in a new thread?
  • Yes, updates I figured every 2 weeks. PM me so that we don't have a 48 page thread which each person posting their weight.
    If you want it updated more often, PM me more often.
  • Wolff

I will put $10 towards a side bet for the 100Lbs in a year for Brent.
  • 5:35 today...shorts/t-shirt/glasses- 221lbs.
  • I went and bought myself a scale, and I'm 200lb even.

My goal is to get 185lb.
  • I'm in for 20. 277 at 6:00 pm. Nothing like a bet to motivate a gambler :D
  • 6:00 pm today....

nothing but the boxers... (easy there wolffy)

204.8 lbs

Bring it boys

Mark
  • Am I to late to join.

If i can join i'm in for $20 and i weigh in at 115kg = 253.531602 lbs (boxers & tshirt)

I would like to state that a candian poker forum weight challenge should be in metric :)
  • I am here on the sidelines cheering you all on. My wife and I took a mini version of this bet in Dec last year. We're using BMI though (someone pimched all the fat on my body - not fun)

I will join in the public declarations then - as a show of solidarity. I started Dec 15th, at 227 lbs with a BMI of appx 32 (which is not good). After 6 weeks of a reasonable diet (lite beer for instance) I managed to drop 7 lbs, regain it as muscle (which is good apparently) and now have the same weight but a BMI of 28 (still not too great apparantly).

Anyhow, my goal is to crack 200 and I will buy a round of diet water at the victory party.
  • heh I forgot - my motivation is somewhat more than $100 too. The loser of our bet (b/w the wife and myself) pays for the winner to go to Vegas with the boys/girls.

so if anyone in the GTA needs a workout partner/motivational coach, I am in high gear here (as the Wynn on her dime would be so sweet ...)