CPF - Biggest Loser - Official Sign Up Sheet

Comments

• I just went through the weigh in listing, and all I can say is......

WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE FAT BUGGERS ON HERE??? :rage:

There's no damn way I'm that much heavier than the rest of you skinny farts!!!!!! :rage:
  • There are a few close to you str82ace...we should have thrown our heights in there to give a proper perspective...seeming as Brent's gotta be 6-4+...where I am 5-8...

I was 260 when I got married 12 years ago...so, i'm ahem, a healthy 221 now...funny, my wife was 105 when we got married...has had 2 kids...and is still 105...damn non-drinkers.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    I just went through the weigh in listing, and all I can say is......

WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE FAT BUGGERS ON HERE??? :rage:

There's no damn way I'm that much heavier than the rest of you skinny farts!!!!!! :rage: 
    I'm going to take that as a compliment!
    One more week in Jamaica and I would have caught you, You should have taken the change out of your pockets
  • Wolfhound
    Need a ruling
    Got the call from my Santee Golf Buddies and the annual is like a week before the weighin.
    Can I use my pretrip, pre beer guzzling, eating ETC weight or wait until the 1st of June
    Either way is fine , just thought I would ask.

Enquiring minds that want to know: the second number is no longer a "6"

Milton Slim (not Yet)

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • Dave,
    Enjoy drinking Carb free light beer and eating rice cakes on your trip.

Weigh in for everyone is June 1st.

for the record, my last number is no longer a 1...its gone up to a 4...whoever thought of this was a fking idiot.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Won't they be surprised when they open you up and find a case of beer box and all in there...

Dr- "holy fuck"
    Eric- "I was wondering where that went...is it cold, any pepperettes's??"

hehehehe
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    There are a few close to you str82ace...we should have thrown our heights in there to give a proper perspective...seeming as Brent's gotta be 6-4+...where I am 5-8...

I was 260 when I got married 12 years ago...so, i'm ahem, a healthy 221 now...funny, my wife was 105 when we got married...has had 2 kids...and is still 105...damn non-drinkers.

she's skinny because she's always running away from you hehe...and for the record I'm 231 and 2 foot 3'. My Mom was a circus dwarf and my Dad was the bearded lady.

Oh and I've lost 5 pounds already, I find switching hands regularly gives me an extra few minutes daily excercise as the wrists don't tire as quickly!
  • I have lost the decimal point LOL
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Dave,
    Enjoy drinking Carb free light beer and eating rice cakes on your trip.

Weigh in for everyone is June 1st.

for the record, my last number is no longer a 1...its gone up to a 4...whoever thought of this was a fking idiot.

OR

Lose enough before, so I can still go wild!!!! Decisions decisions!
    Chili and Kraut on the Dog at the turn!! Yum Yum require minimum 3 cold ones.

Milton Slim ( Maybe)

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • Dave from Milton took the before pictures, I know he isn't into black mail. No one brought a scale, but the offical weight in is 374.7. I guess we will see what a year brings.

Prophet 22
  • Dave from Milton took the before pictures, I know he isn't into black mail. No one brought a scale, but the offical weight in is 374.7. I guess we will see what a year brings.

Prophet 22

Good Luck to you, Brent!!

We know you can do it!!

JohnnieH
  • My roommate ordered a Bowflex revolution and we just got it setup. You're all going down now to the mighty bowflex powah. :D

Prophet 22

what were u wearing
  • I heard something strapless...

Brent and everyone, glad to hear of your success so far. Milton Dave, Hork, DrTyore I think are off to good starts.
    My efforts are going to get more focused this week. Treadmill after supper tonight for sure.
  • Officially down 2lbs Can we have an update for next Monday??
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Dave from Milton took the before pictures, I know he isn't into black mail.  No one brought a scale, but the offical weight in is 374.7.  I guess we will see what a year brings.

Prophet 22

what were u wearing
    If I remember a toque, a smile, topless, and no Mark!, not the leopard skin thong!
    Brent will release them, when the time is right

Dietician note: Carrots taste delightful

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • If anyone wants their weight updated, PM me and I'll update the original post.  Some updates are already up there.
    Finally got on the Treadmill last night.  30 minutes, 2 table on Empire going, got a mile and a half in and made 12.00.
    Maybe this exercise thing isn't so bad.

I'll be on the treadmill tonight for the CPF tourney...so no chat...enjoy.

Turkey sub for lunch...no mayo/cheese...was almost good.
  • GTA,

Went to the hospital early this morning so I could get weighted at exactly the same time as I did went I start this thing. First let me say this has been a hard week. Most of my eating has to do with boredom more than anything. Normally I would go to the corner store grab a bag of chips chocolate bar, 2L diet coke, eat that, then an hour later go to McDonalds for a double quarter pounder with cheese fries and a Big Mac Double combo. After eating I usually went to bed. If it was McDonalds it was Double Double for 24 wings and medium wedges. Breaking that routine hasn’t been easy.

I am not on a real diet per say except that I have cut down on what I eat. My normal daily intake was between 5000-6000 calories a day plus approximately 4L of diet coke. I thought it best if I am going to stick with this is to cut down the intake of calories. So now I am at no more than 1500. I have replaced the diet coke with water. I walk the dog for a good 20 min, up and down hills. Not much, but its only the first week.

The good news is down 10lbs.

Prophet 22
  • That's great Brent.

There's a side $50.00 from 5 of us if you officially wanted to take that bet as well.

D
  • Great start Brent, it is very hard to do, you should be proud of what you've done so far, stick to it and you'll win that bet easy!

I had a grapefruit for breakfast today....that's just wrong!
  • Good job Brent. 1500 calories is hard to do.

My personal update down 1 more lb to 265. I am guess the Mandarin buffet is not on the list of acceptible weight watchers destination. MMM was it good thou :)
  • Damn Beanie's birthday pizza and a night out drinking with stpboy

I'm up to 196.2 again

Oh well...

Mark
  • It's official: second # is a "4"
    See what Vegas brings, Took Gym Stuff though

Carrots are Good...Oh I See!!

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • GTA,

Went to the hospital early this morning so I could get weighted at exactly the same time as I did went I start this thing. First let me say this has been a hard week. Most of my eating has to do with boredom more than anything. Normally I would go to the corner store grab a bag of chips chocolate bar, 2L diet coke, eat that, then an hour later go to McDonalds for a double quarter pounder with cheese fries and a Big Mac Double combo. After eating I usually went to bed. If it was McDonalds it was Double Double for 24 wings and medium wedges. Breaking that routine hasn’t been easy.

I am not on a real diet per say except that I have cut down on what I eat. My normal daily intake was between 5000-6000 calories a day plus approximately 4L of diet coke. I thought it best if I am going to stick with this is to cut down the intake of calories. So now I am at no more than 1500. I have replaced the diet coke with water. I walk the dog for a good 20 min, up and down hills. Not much, but its only the first week.

Prophet 22

GL Brent
  • Big E wrote:
    I had a grapefruit for breakfast today....that's just wrong!

I didn't know that Pepi's offers grapefruit!! Sweet!!! (I mean sour)

PS....ATTA BOY BRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • The list is final now. We lost Dead Money, so, the list is 11 for 20, 5 for 50.
    Brents side bet is with GTA for 100.00.

GLA
  • GTA,

Prophet 22

That's awesome!!! When I lost my 60 lbs., the only exercise I was getting was walking (plus eating well at about the same level you are.. 1,500 calories) It often doesn't seem like much, but walking is an excellent form of exercise. For weight loss, you don't need to be sweating bullets to drop the pounds.

KEEP IT UP!!!
  • Post Vegas Update
    SEcond Number STILL a 4

Must have been carrying around the Gym Stuff

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • ddmilcan wrote:
    Post Vegas Update
    SEcond Number STILL a 4

Milton Slim (not yet)
    Not sure if Milton Slim actually went to the gym at the Excalibur, actually he didn't leave his chair at the Excalibur poker room for about 18 hrs straight after arrival in Vegas, but.....  I did hear him ask if they had one...  Does that count? 
  • ddmilcan wrote:
    Post Vegas Update
    SEcond Number STILL a 4

Milton Slim (not yet)

Do me a favor, what are all three numbers?