Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• edited December 2020
    I'm good with any days but Friday seems to get the most interest so I'd hesitate changing that one (sorry Michael).
    Toronto PimpMrCaspan
  • FWIW, I know I'm not the most consistent... but I do prefer Friday games, and kinda miss the option for Sunday afternoons that we had for a bit... though I'm sure that's not that everyone's preference.

Mark
  • After a bit more thought I'm of the opinion that adding a third regular game on Sunday makes sense. We would then have games on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday, with PLO being the Sunday game. We could consider having a "special" game occasionally on Saturdays (such as the upcoming $20 freeze out). Hopefully making it 3 games a week will attract sufficient interest to keep it going through the upcoming long and dark winter. 🤪
    thisORthat
  • With you now gogie
  • Gogie wrote: »
    After a bit more thought I'm of the opinion that adding a third regular game on Sunday makes sense. We would then have games on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday, with PLO being the Sunday game. We could consider having a "special" game occasionally on Saturdays (such as the upcoming $20 freeze out). Hopefully making it 3 games a week will attract sufficient interest to keep it going through the upcoming long and dark winter. 🤪

I like Gogie idea of a Sunday Game ! Plus i'm in for the 20 freeze out on Dec 19th. Already signed up)
    thisORthat
  • Results from tonight's game
    qfpewro548zb.png
    hf720f0b6194.png
    beach2002torontotablecpt
  • edited December 2020
    compuease wrote: »
    Let's get a few more inputs and we'll see..

I like the Friday games. I don't think I've ever played a Tuesday so weekdays don't work well for me. I'll play the occasional Saturday or Sunday game. 4 cards is fun.
    torontotablecpt
  • Looked this evening for the 4 card game.... wasn’t on my screen next tourney was for Tuesday.
  • lol, reading comprehension.... First 4 card game (your specialty) is Dec 27.
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, reading comprehension.... First 4 card game (your specialty) is Dec 27.

I’m old too...... leave me alone !

17w0i6nm8qxm.gif

;)
  • Are you the grumpier one?
  • edited December 2020
    I think comp looks an awful lot like Waldorf (the guy in the foreground) and if Pimp shaved he could probably pass for Statler. :wink:
  • edited December 2020
    Tonight I placed second thanks to a cooler... then i got caught speeding !!!
    cwezf8t5njfo.png
    sj5u9b142jex.png

• You gave me a good battle heads up. Cheers.
    thisORthat
  • OK just regged for tomorrow's game how many rebuys are we allowed???
    thisORthat
  • You can have 20......

As long as your at my table...

Is Stella playing as well?
    Bfillmaff
  • Anyone playing tonight as well?
    thisORthat
  • Why you so jelly and negative Henry?
  • edited June 2021
    Why you so jelly and negative Henry?
    More like a cynical realist !!! Plus astonished of continual statistical improbable variance.
    The odds of getting so many legitimate hands all the blithey time is infinitesimal?

BTW GG and I hope ya saved some luck for tomorrows BIG20 ya filthy animal!!!

edit: are your faucets all cold water yet?

1r3jf72swzaa.png

t6zionz5c4tt.png

s5nvj2w0naac.png
  • Please slow down, your big words confuse me. You gotta stick it in to have a chance, big guy.
  • Good game everyone. I gave it my best shot and was defeated. Oh well, always next time!
    compuease
  • thanks to all that came out we had a nice prize pool tonight for our top 4 finishers If you like this format maybe well do a game like this every 2 months or so!

b6jw0unmo385.png
    x9djnv1vd1s3.png
    thisORthatPokerNun
  • Yep congrats to all who participated... I shoulda been there, running my KK into Marks AA didn't help, then getting it all in with AK vs Q,10, A on the flop and Q, Q runner runner on the turn and river vs Barn didn't help either... Should coulda woulda...
    MrCaspan
  • edited June 2021
    compuease wrote: »
    Shoulda coulda woulda...

( commentary and screenshot redacted )
    torontotablecpt
  • Top 4 paid?

Yes
    thisORthat
  • After how many entrants and what percentages?
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited December 2020
    23 entrants, @compuease what was the payout percents?
  • What entry # triggers a fourth payout?