Options

Done with this shite man

12346»

Comments

• Asked my gf for $20 like a frickin loser, ChACHing!! gotta make it last on stars till fri. Tightening up my asshole.
  • That's just creepy as hell^^^

Thanks for starting my day off with some laughs Leper, I can't wait until the next HH post.
  • Asked my gf for $20 like a frickin loser, ChACHing!! gotta make it last on stars till fri. Tightening up my asshole.
    How's the bank roll doing? You must be doing pretty well, since there's been no posts for a couple days.
  • I'm at ten bucks. I was at $30 but than idk what really happened. Okay yeah, 9 max hyperturbos,it's a good place to lose money fast.Something funny happened, I was in a pot with a dude he had like 2500 in chips and I had 3000, I bet the flop big he called, I bet the turn big he called and now he's down to like 7 chips and I'm like okay dude fuck obviously you have nothing I'm just gonna bet here and put you all in,so I did and he tanked for a while and folded. I don't fuckin know it was funny okay? You had to been there!
    But I did witness some cheaters, two Canadians working as a team, very interesting but they both lost. :)
  • And nevErmind my bankroll ol'baldy, what's yours at.
  • But I did witness some cheaters, two Canadians working as a team, very interesting but they both lost.
    Be sure to report the cheaters to PokerStars, or else they'll keep working together to give you bad beats for the forum's amusement.
    Oh wait...
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Be sure to report the cheaters to PokerStars, or else they'll keep working together to give you bad beats for pkrfce9's amusement.

If I lost to them I probably would've.
  • And nevErmind my bankroll ol'baldy, what's yours at.
    (-) a lot.

Sorry bout that. Your BR is none of my damn busines.
  • (-) a lot.

Sorry bout that. Your BR is none of my damn busines.

Does that say minus a lot?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Be sure to report the cheaters to PokerStars, or else they'll keep working together to give you bad beats for the forum's amusement.
    Oh wait...

Pkrfce9 and I have to make a living somehow.
  • Does that say minus a lot?
    yup. In other words, I deposit a lot.
  • yup. In other words, I deposit a lot.

So....
    Were like...
    Friends than?:-\
  • Lol, sure why not!
  • Lol, sure why not!

Than send me cash.$20.
    C'mon you owe me .
  • I tell you what. I'll play my normal tourneys tonight and if I win 1st place in any of them I will send you your $20. If I win 2nd I will send $10, 3rd $5.00, 4th and under gets fuck all. Deal?
  • Cha. Just cheap.
    1st place pays $4000 and I get $20. Just a jewdonk.
  • Cha. Just cheap.

In b4 ban

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    In b4 ban

Hmm.
    Mods have no power here.
    Right mods?
    Where u at mods?
    Show yourself.
  • You need to say his name 3 times
  • Cha. Just cheap.

was nice knowing ya

kids are so stupid on the internet :(
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    was nice knowing ya

kids are so stupid on the internet :(

I concur, kids (adults) that are sharing a recent beheading on the internet via Twitter is disgusting to say the least. Think of the family. What has this world come to?
    I jokingly call my friend lil'piggie a jewdonk and I'm gonna get banned.lol. With that I say:
  • I concur, kids (adults) that are sharing a recent beheading on the internet via Twitter is disgusting to say the least. Think of the family. What has this world come to?
    I jokingly call my friend lil'piggie a jewdonk and I'm gonna get banned.lol. With that I say:

I came.
  • lol...

It was entertaining while it lasted..
  • Hmm.
    Mods have no power here.
    Right mods?
    Where u at mods?
    Show yourself.

Some of us have real jobs, unlike the kiddies. we can't be here 24/7.. Nice job, Wildbill...
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol...

It was entertaining while it lasted..

Agreed, then he had to blow it at the end. Ah well.
  • So are WE done with HIS shite?

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    So are WE done with HIS shite?

Who knows... Are you not coming tonight?
  • Not even breathing hard