Options

Done with this shite man

Comments

• Good Luck! Looking forward to Thurs Aug 14.
  • I swayed from my plan for a second and this is what happens :

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [Kh Ks] aka bumfck buddies
    cinjo777: folds
    burafu: raises 162 to 262 with fckin Q9o and 4 ppl left to act and is all-in
    maupompeu has timed out
    maupompeu: folds
    maupompeu is sitting out
    Leperkonvict: raises 211 to 473 and is all-in
    manonRSN: folds
    Mexxx Pauer: folds
    Uncalled bet (211) returned to Leperkonvict

*** FLOP *** [Jh Qc As]-felt the cock on my forehead
    *** TURN *** [Jh Qc As] [Qs]-yepperfckinroni
    *** RIVER *** [Jh Qc As Qs] [3h]- fuck it give him quads why a 3? Why would you put a 3 up there huh? Why stop there you dickfucks!
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    burafu: shows [9d Qh] (three of a kind, Queens)
    Leperkonvict: shows [Kh Ks] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
    burafu collected 734 from pot
    maupompeu has returned
    *** SUMMARY ***
    And than the guy laughed at me which made it worse.
  • If it makes you feel any better, we are all laughing at you.

Nice plan tho.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • I swayed from my plan for a second and this is what happens :

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [Kh Ks] aka bumfck buddies
    cinjo777: folds
    burafu: raises 162 to 262 with fckin Q9o and 4 ppl left to act and is all-in
    maupompeu has timed out
    maupompeu: folds
    maupompeu is sitting out
    Leperkonvict: raises 211 to 473 and is all-in
    manonRSN: folds
    Mexxx Pauer: folds
    Uncalled bet (211) returned to Leperkonvict

*** FLOP *** [Jh Qc As]-felt the cock on my forehead
    *** TURN *** [Jh Qc As] [Qs]-yepperfckinroni
    *** RIVER *** [Jh Qc As Qs] [3h]- fuck it give him quads why a 3? Why would you put a 3 up there huh? Why stop there you dickfucks!
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    burafu: shows [9d Qh] (three of a kind, Queens)
    Leperkonvict: shows [Kh Ks] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
    burafu collected 734 from pot
    maupompeu has returned
    *** SUMMARY ***
    And than the guy laughed at me which made it worse.

As much as we're all enjoying the HH, can you PLEASE lay off the racist overtones, and now the homophobic shit? Your grammar is bad enough to deal with.

Mark
  • Stand down, keyboard patroller.

While we ask appreciate your attempts to keep us politically correct, I don't see anything racist there. And nothing homophobic but maybe homoerotic for you.

• DrTyore wrote: »
    As much as we're all enjoying the HH, can you PLEASE lay off the racist overtones, and now the homophobic shit? Your grammar is bad enough to deal with.

Mark

Lol c'mon man. My sisters gay and I have nothing but compassion for them in a sometimes asswipe society, as a boy I put my dick in between my legs and flashed my grandma imitating the transvestite in the crying games. I'm a free bitch baby.
    Marky frog boy lets go HU I'll take your stack.
  • Lol c'mon man. My sisters gay and I have nothing but compassion for them in a sometimes asswipe society, as a boy I put my dick in between my legs and flashed my grandma imitating the transvestite in the crying games. I'm a free bitch baby.

tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
  • Lol c'mon man. My sisters gay and I have nothing but compassion for them in a sometimes asswipe society, as a boy I put my dick in between my legs and flashed my grandma imitating the transvestite in the crying games. I'm a free bitch baby.

Umm..

Decidedly odd response.. but ya, "bumfuck buddies" is probably best left in the grade 5 playground... you want help / try to learn great. Don't be a fuckwad about it.

Mark
    Umm..

Decidedly odd response.. but ya, "bumfuck buddies" is probably best left in the grade 5 playground... you want help / try to learn great. Don't be a fuckwad about it.

Mark

I was thinking if I win enough money at poker I was gonna buy this,what do you think? Cool huh?:

Mind Controlled Helicopter
  • PC is out of control in 2014. Long live the [ Kh Ks ] , a.k.a. "bumfuck buddies"

olkrk.jpg
  • Really guys? Really?

Fuck.. fine... y'all can agree with me later.

Mark
    Really guys? Really?

Fuck.. fine... y'all can agree with me later.

Mark

Mark, I have respect for you, the gay community, and all races. I had the most enjoyable heads up match I've ever had with a Russian a week ago, it felt like a very "humane" match where there was no disrespect and no one was stepping out of line. He said GG when he was losing and I said it back when I was losing. He said that cuz he sensed,like me,his bets and his game were finally being respected in the midst of the vicious online poker world.
    Sorry if my grammar is bad, I'm a "fuckwad" who doesn't know better. And sorry if I called you a "frog". I never meant to be so harsh.
  • Mark, I have respect for you, the gay community, and all races. I had the most enjoyable heads up match I've ever had with a Russian a week ago, it felt like a very "humane" match where there was no disrespect and no one was stepping out of line. He said GG when he was losing and I said it back when I was losing. He said that cuz he sensed,like me,his bets and his game were finally being respected in the midst of the vicious online poker world.
    Sorry if my grammar is bad, I'm a "fuckwad" who doesn't know better. And sorry if I called you a "frog". I never meant to be so harsh.
    You're doing nothing wrong, so please continue with the HH posts. :)

They're funny.
  • Mark, I have respect for you, the gay community, and all races. I had the most enjoyable heads up match I've ever had with a Russian a week ago, it felt like a very "humane" match where there was no disrespect and no one was stepping out of line. He said GG when he was losing and I said it back when I was losing. He said that cuz he sensed,like me,his bets and his game were finally being respected in the midst of the vicious online poker world.

Truth told, I don't get the frog comment at all... but that's not the thing that was immature.

The "butt buddies" comment - despite being in the minority here - was offensive and immature. I too am enjoying the HH's and enjoy providing feedback. I hope you have seen my comments here have been vague but helpful.

As for the "having respect for me" thing, once you meet me that'll clear itself up.

Mark
  • I'm sorry but if the thought of two playing cards having butt-sex offends you, we can't help you.

I do understand though, I know people these days feel some weird responsibility to be offended on behalf of others... But what the fuck, we're taking it all the way down to inanimate objects?????

(I can only speculate as to what pocket queens are doing...)
  • (Side note, it would probably make a good .gif)
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    (Side note, it would probably make a good .gif)

I hope you can rise to the challenge in a non-homophobic way.

• So..

A kid in group recently was watching a show that had vampires in it. One Vampire was black, he called him "n-word vampire". I of course confronted him on it, but his reasoning was "What, you'd be mad at me if I called a vampire that? They're evil!".

If I get black KK, can I call them "n-word f****ts" and it's okay because they're inanimate? This is just a revamped "I'm not bigoted but"... anyways.. back to the HH I do like them, just recognize the ignorance isn't necessary.

Mark

As for the "having respect for me" thing, once you meet me that'll clear itself up.

Mark
    Are u saying you work out or something?
  • Argument invalid, both the N word and F word are publicly recognized as racist/homophobic regardless of context.

All others are subject to said context, which in this case is quite obviously not homophobic.

.gif inbound.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Argument invalid, both the N word and F word are publicly recognized as racist/homophobic regardless of context.

All others are subject to said context, which in this case is quite obviously not homophobic.

.gif inbound.

giphy.gif
  • In the future nicknames for any hands should be avoided in case they offend anyone. Goodbye Anna Kournikova, dolly parton, big slick, big lick, Korean Rockets, snow men, fish hooks, hockey sticks, crabs, ducks, weapons of mass destruction, broke back mountain of course, night out on Wellesley, Gretzky, Brunson, San Francisco, the money maker and a bunch of others.

For the record, there is nothing offensive in the term butt buddies. I believe the N word is universally agreed to be offensive, unless you are one, which in itself weakens the offensiveness. Faggot has been deemed offensive for some reason but we always had great fun with it when we we growing up. As long as there is no hated I don't see an issue.

This forum decided long ago not to censor posts. I did not agree but here we are. You have made your point and people don't agree with you. I'm amazed that you feel a need to rehabilitate this guy. Maybe he will change his words to make you more comfortable. I doubt he'll change his thinking.

So..

A kid in group recently was watching a show that had vampires in it. One Vampire was black, he called him "n-word vampire". I of course confronted him on it, but his reasoning was "What, you'd be mad at me if I called a vampire that? They're evil!".

If I get black KK, can I call them "n-word f****ts" and it's okay because they're inanimate? This is just a revamped "I'm not bigoted but"... anyways.. back to the HH I do like them, just recognize the ignorance isn't necessary.

Mark

It's not okay for the kid to say that, but I also wouldn't be surprised if that word was pounded in his head by the black community. Lmao.:mad:

YG - My Nigga (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Quan - YouTube
  • Does anyone else get the vibe that this guy is me from my early twenties?

:(
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    Does anyone else get the vibe that this guy is me from my early twenties?

:(

Depends if your sexy or not,

Are u?^-^
  • Thread has gone on a gay tangent. Leper we need a new HH... Maybe something with QQ?
  • RookieC tho
  • Alright fuckwads you want a story? Here's some bullshit right here:

There's a russian shish kebab at my table, a ukranian sausagedonk and a Chinese mandarin orange, could it possibly get any worse?
    Fuckin rights it can.
    You've heard of misclicks right?
    This one takes the fuckin cake.
    Check this out: I'm lying on the couch with my iPad between my bush and my belly. The flop is some shit like AQ7 rainbow and everyone has hit this board and is betting into it. I have KJ and the turn brings a Ten. Fuckin eh.A sneaky straight and no way I'm getting fcked. Everyone is betting and raising and and when it's my turn I lean over to yell into the iPad that I have these motherfckers by the balls and as I do that my fat belly touches the touchscreen and clicks "fold".
    That's right,you heard it right, My belly folded the best hand.
    My fat fuckin Tim hortons donut belly folded the best hand.
    Fer fucksakes man.
    I later heard my gf tell her mom on the phone "misha's pissed cuz his belly folded the best hand"
    What a fckin joke my life is.
    Jesus Christ man.
  • Think I'm sensing a trend here...>:D
  • compuease wrote: »
    Think I'm sensing a trend here...>:D

I don't really care who's ghost account it is, its pretty funny.