Options

Done with this shite man

So I decide, u know okay I'm gonna deposit $100 and grind micro zoom 2cent/5cent. Gone are the days where I'm consistently busting cuz I'm playing at higher stakes in which I have no business playing in, in relation to variance and bankroll mgmt. I'm gonna do this right. I'm gonna control my tilt. I'm gonna build.im gonna grind with patience, But you know what? I'm getting butt munched again and again and again by unreal calls, so I get more aggressive:

PokerStars Zoom Hand #118763481713: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/07/14 17:54:22 ET
Table 'Donati' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Leperkonvict ($4.84 in chips)
Seat 2: mr.HekTo ($5.28 in chips)
Seat 3: teutonknight ($9.98 in chips)
Seat 4: ak47prostret ($7.81 in chips)
Seat 5: Billy Davies ($5.53 in chips)
Seat 6: DomasS27 ($8.01 in chips)
mr.HekTo: posts small blind $0.02
teutonknight: posts big blind $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Leperkonvict [Kd Ac]
ak47prostret: folds
Billy Davies: folds
DomasS27: folds
Leperkonvict: raises $0.15 to $0.20
mr.HekTo: folds
teutonknight: calls $0.15
-I start laughing cuz I know it's some bs hand he calls my 4bb raise with

*** FLOP *** [7h Qh 9h]
teutonknight: checks
Leperkonvict: checks
-no cbet cuz I was just over getting called
*** TURN *** [7h Qh 9h] [Ad]
teutonknight: bets $0.40
Leperkonvict: raises $0.40 to $0.80
teutonknight: calls $0.40
*** RIVER *** [7h Qh 9h Ad] [Tc]
teutonknight: checks
Leperkonvict: bets $0.95
teutonknight: calls $0.95
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Leperkonvict: shows [Kd Ac] (a pair of Aces)
teutonknight: shows [6s 8s] (a straight, Six to Ten)
teutonknight collected $3.76 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $3.92 | Rake $0.16
Board [7h Qh 9h Ad Tc]
Seat 1: Leperkonvict (button) showed [Kd Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 2: mr.HekTo (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: teutonknight (big blind) showed [6s 8s] and won ($3.76) with a straight, Six to Ten
Seat 4: ak47prostret folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Billy Davies folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: DomasS27 folded before

Comments

• wow that is extremely unlucky, may god have mercy on your soul
  • Is there hope for me my friend? Did I play that wrong?
  • make your open 3x not 4x, c bet flop, dont click it back ever with a min raise, especially with 3 hearts on board where we can be dead

Thing people don't realize is that people floating with straight draws are the people we WANT to play against, we will be super profitable long term.

so suck it up sally, play more hands, and stop complaining.
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    make your open 3x not 4x, c bet flop, dont click it back ever with a min raise, especially with 3 hearts on board where we can be dead

Thing people don't realize is that people floating with straight draws are the people we WANT to play against, we will be super profitable long term.

so suck it up sally, play more hands, and stop complaining.

After I posted that I hit a table, wait around for a hand, Ak, I bet 3bb of course everyone folds. So I wait around more, AQ suited, this time I only raise 2bb to get a call from a marginal hand. Flop comes J64, so I cbet, guy calls, river is a 7 and dude raises, I knew right there I was getting bent over , and I could feel it coming. I knew what he had, But I just called cuz I couldn't believe it, I had to see it for myself, to see if t's possible,to chuckle at it all. 35o. Thanks for listening my friend.
  • mods, please ban DJs other account :D
  • After I posted that I hit a table, wait around for a hand, Ak, I bet 3bb of course everyone folds. So I wait around more, AQ suited, this time I only raise 2bb to get a call from a marginal hand. Flop comes J64, so I cbet, guy calls, river is a 7 and dude raises, I knew right there I was getting bent over , and I could feel it coming. I knew what he had, But I just called cuz I couldn't believe it, I had to see it for myself, to see if t's possible,to chuckle at it all. 35o. Thanks for listening my friend.

Not sure how long you have been playing cash games, but I bet you in a couple years you will be the guy holding 35o!

Hand #1 - your lucky the guy didn't raise you on the river!
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Not sure how long you have been playing cash games, but I bet you in a couple years you will be the guy holding 35o!

Hand #1 - your lucky the guy didn't raise you on the river!

Why do you bet that? I'm not following.
    I'm not DJ, just a frustrated dude, ten mins ago I lost my stack via fullhouse vs quads. Lord all mighty help me.
  • No hespect man.
    What is with these players?
    Why do I attract them? Am I the only one who gets this shit?
    I was complaining about consistantly getting called and by this forums advice I was asked to suck it up, so I did, but c'mon man, I just wanna play some poker my man. Just some honest poker man.
    Check this out, and btw I'm calling the river just to see what these guys are calling with.

Vaggelis Sta: posts small blind $0.02
    Leperkonvict: posts big blind $0.05
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [Jh Js]
    DonovanRed: folds
    grv17: folds
    atiwat: folds
    david_sara83: folds
    Vaggelis Sta: raises $0.05 to $0.10
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.10 to $0.20 I want a caller, to take down a check raise flop or turn on my behalf.
    Vaggelis Sta: calls $0.10
    *** FLOP *** [3d 4d 6c]
    Vaggelis Sta: bets $0.20
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.30 to $0.50
    Vaggelis Sta: calls $0.30
    *** TURN *** [3d 4d 6c] [8c]
    Vaggelis Sta: bets $0.30
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.30 to $0.60
    Vaggelis Sta: calls $0.30
    *** RIVER *** [3d 4d 6c 8c] [5s]
    Vaggelis Sta: bets $0.95
    Leperkonvict: calls $0.95
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Vaggelis Sta: shows [Ts 7d] (a straight, Four to Eight)
    Leperkonvict: mucks hand
    Vaggelis Sta collected $4.31 from pot

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [6c 6s]
    Pauex: folds
    Sexter79: folds
    FUGITIVO88: folds
    jamus101: raises $0.10 to $0.15
    jruzee: folds
    TfTanzt: folds
    caxfrank: folds
    Leperkonvict: calls $0.13
    Alisso4ka: folds
    *** FLOP *** [7d 7c 7s]
    Leperkonvict: checks
    jamus101: bets $0.20
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.65 to $0.85-
    I'm raising to A-let him know I got a pair, and B-to see if he's gonna reraise me with a better pocket pair, in which I'd prob let it go.
    jamus101: calls $0.65
    So now I'm sure he's fishing.
    *** TURN *** [7d 7c 7s] [9c]
    Leperkonvict: bets $1.20 ( to stall his fishing, giving him a chance to get the fuck out)
    jamus101: calls $1.20
    Now I'm thinking hmm maybe he does have a pocket pair, now way he'd call.
    *** RIVER *** [7d 7c 7s 9c] [Ah]
    Leperkonvict: bets $1.35
    A scared bet by a scary AH
    jamus101: raises $4.18 to $5.53

At this point I swore loudly at my screen.

Leperkonvict: calls $2.97 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet ($1.21) returned to jamus101
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    jamus101: shows [Qs Ac] (a full house, Sevens full of Aces)
    Leperkonvict: shows [6c 6s] (a full house, Sevens full of Sixes)
    jamus101 collected $12.55 from pot
  • Play higher
  • There are many ways to play JJ.

Greg will tell you which way is correct...
  • I see a couple min raises in the JJ hand... What is the thinking there?
  • Thread title is 5 stars
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Play higher

Exactly, at these stakes players are not going to fold to 20 cent raises. Hand #1, this guy hits a double gut shot on the turn so you are not getting him off the hand, even if you push. Not that they will fold at $5/$5 levels either lol!
  • I thought the title was referring to this site?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    I see a couple min raises in the JJ hand... What is the thinking there?

I get the feeling that in these stakes raising 50% is enough to get Folks off there gutshots as I expect even 50cents puts a dent in a $5.00 stack that people would rather not piss around and preserve their stack as it's zoom and a much much better hand than 10/7 on this board is only a click away to the next table. Like Jesus Mary man, a few clicks away you can be holding pocket aces in zoom But apparently I'm wrong.
    I'm gonna try higher stakes when I get the bankroll via payday cuz I'm just getting murdered.
    Oh yeah and shite is a Scottish way of saying shit or something or other.
  • The better the player, the more bad beats you get.

Next time you get a bad beat:

Celebrate!

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad!

For unto you is presented a bad player!

If you're playing live, smile, High 5, and sincerely say, "Nice Hand!"

After learning to play, this is the most important skill you can develop.

The way to avoid bad beats is to play bad and get it in bad. :-)
  • As you start to play better and better will get more and more bad beats.

Pretty soon when you talk about poker you will never tell your poker buddies a bad beat story, unless it involves hookers and blow.
  • And that is only a bad beat if you lose your wallet or the cops show up. Too soon. Too soon...

• As you start to play better and better will get more and more bad beats.

Pretty soon when you talk about poker you will never tell your poker buddies a bad beat story, unless it involves hookers and blow.

Very very Interesting.
    Interesting way to look at bad beats, rejoice and don't tilt off your bankroll.
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
  • Very very Interesting.
    Interesting way to look at bad beats, rejoice and don't tilt off your bankroll.
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

And since you & pokerJAH don't understand that pkrfce9 was being his usual sarcastic self, do NOT play higher if you can't even beat the micro stakes with the worst players.
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Play higher
  • I wasn't talking about stakes

• last night I saw a guy call a $400 re-re-raise pre-flop with 24off at a 2/5 game (half his stack). There are bad players at all levels.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    last night I saw a guy call a $400 re-re-raise pre-flop with 24off at a 2/5 game (half his stack). There are bad players at all levels.

Please tell me he cracked queens or something too!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I wasn't talking about stakes

Looollll :laugh:
  • Well I'm busted again. Just don't have bankroll management patience I guess.Just don't have patience.i don't know how to beat microstakes. Guy beats my QQs with A5 all in. Guy calls my all in AQ suited heads up with a K8o and wins.I was patient to wait for a hand in ring game,got flop trips , finally!!!, now I slow play let the guy bet into me and he rivers a fullhouse. Not sure how you guys play this game man. Are there actual ppl on this forum making money? I'm wondering if this is a bankroll management issue or if I just suck big ones.
  • If I deposit $100, what ring game stakes should I play and at what point is it considered that I've beat them, at what bankroll?
  • just play 100nl

ONE TIME
  • If I deposit $100, what ring game stakes should I play and at what point is it considered that I've beat them, at what bankroll?

First of all 5/10 would be about right for $100 if that's your bankroll, however if you can't play winning poker it doesn't matter how big your bankroll is, you WILL go bust. Just a fact of life.
  • compuease wrote: »
    First of all 5/10 would be about right for $100 if that's your bankroll, however if you can't play winning poker it doesn't matter how big your bankroll is, you WILL go bust. Just a fact of life.

Okay and at what point could you move up in stakes in terms of bankroll? $200?
  • Here's an oldie but a goodie

Basic Bankroll Management