Options

Done with this shite man

Comments

• Some good news I made 7 bucks on zoom and got the fuck out. Take your winnings and run right?
    That could buy me a spicy chicken sandwich combo from Tim hortons.
    Things are looking up, from here on out I'm taking this down.
    :)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    What is the cheapest sng you can play? If we get organized to transfer the money to you can you post your bustout hands from each one?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU

$1.50,
    I might as well just transfer my buy-ins to you guys, it's that or the goddamn Russians. I like to travel,Told my girlfriend today that I'm never visiting Russia, period,ever,that's how pissed I was.
  • Holy fuckn shit!!
    Guess who's rich bitches!!!

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [As Ad]- my pussy is wet!!!!!
    Promenad0440: raises $0.37 to $0.62-bout to get some
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.62 to $1.24- eat that
    georgexploit: calls $1.24-yes!
    LincolnAA86: folds
    Di$BalanS: folds
    valclaro7: calls $0.99- keep it coming bitches
    Promenad0440: raises $3.56 to $4.80- aaaaaah shit, you gone fcked yo self
    Leperkonvict: raises $5.56 to $10.36 like a spartan
    georgexploit: folds like good boy
    valclaro7: folds like a good boy
    Promenad0440: raises $26.94 to $37.30 and is all-in
    Leperkonvict: pulls out his monster cock calls $8.96 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet ($17.98) returned to Promenad0440
    Dude shows AcKc the fuckin hand I wanted to see
    *** FLOP *** [4c 2h 7c]- so far so good no KK
    *** TURN *** [4c 2h 7c] [2d]- wait a sec, I SwEAr To FCKIn God if he rivers a club I'm gonna smash this fckin iPad on my fckin forehead.
    *** RIVER *** [4c 2h 7c 2d] [Jd]- holy shit ,the arms of relief wraps around me,the heavens parted and god forgives me, washes me and tells me I'm his child.
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Promenad0440: shows [Ac Kc] (a pair of Deuces)
    Leperkonvict: shows [As Ad] (two pair, Aces and Deuces)
    Leperkonvict collected $39.37 from pot,walks away and takes his woman to bed.:cool:
  • Somehow not nearly as fun to read :-(

Somehow not nearly as fun to read :-(

I thoroughly enjoyed. Thx for the lulz.
  • Anyone starting to think....

The bad beats are a cover story for some kinda European hate hard on?

Also, the hand you had JQ you played poorly... like, 4/10 poorly.

Mark
  • Can't believe I missed this thread. Solid gold. Well, maybe not gold. Or solid.
  • whats with your sig bill?
    Somehow not nearly as fun to read :-(

Sorry son, but this thread has taken a turn. Get use to it, I can take anyone of you guys out. Take your stacks.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Anyone starting to think....

The bad beats are a cover story for some kinda European hate hard on?

Also, the hand you had JQ you played poorly... like, 4/10 poorly.

Mark

Nah my families Russian. But Canadian Russian so maybe your right. But too be fair I'm sure it's a regional thing, two weeks ago I have $50 chips pocket aces,a Portuguese raises to 1.50, i reraise to 4.50 to show him how big my weenie is and he pushes all in with AQ. Fuckin AQ. Of course he gets the runnr runnr straight. Perhaps the regional hate comes from the fact their all Europeans and I rarely see Canadians to hate on.
    And the JQ , I guess I should've raised preflop? but it's hypers and it's a little different,weird.
    I thought I played the hand good postflop,I wasn't giving the guy the right price to see a turn but he still called, like wtf am I supposed to do my higga?
    I ain't giving nobody the right price frogboy.
    Check this shit out my last big pot and I ain't give this guy the right price to call but guess what my frog he calls my reraise post flop ,with what? A pair. Fuck man even I had to re-evaluate my hand for a quick second cuz I thought shit dis guy must have a monster but no fuck I do,continue on!!
    Dealt to Leperkonvict
    syki: folds
    mojster1000: folds
    Usatiy: folds
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.50 to $0.75
    777mulk78: folds
    ~F~.587: raises $1.75 to $2.50
    Leperkonvict: calls $1.75
    *** FLOP *** [2c Tc 4s]
    ~F~.587: bets $2.90
    Leperkonvict: raises $2.90 to $5.80
    ~F~.587: raises $3.10 to $8.90
    Leperkonvict: raises $5.10 to $14
    ~F~.587: raises $9.47 to $23.47 and is all-in
    Leperkonvict: calls $9.47
    *** TURN *** [2c Tc 4s] [2d]
    *** RIVER *** [2c Tc 4s 2d] [9s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    ~F~.587: shows [Js Jd] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces)
    Leperkonvict: shows (a full house, Tens full of Deuces)
    Leperkonvict collected $50.04 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $52.04 | Rake $2
    Board [2c Tc 4s 2d 9s]
    Seat 1: Leperkonvict (button) showed and won ($50.04) with a full house, Tens full of Deuces
    Seat 2: 777mulk78 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 3: ~F~.587 (big blind) showed [Js Jd] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Deuces
    Seat 4: syki folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: mojster1000 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    whats with your sig bill?

Google it son.
  • Sorry son, but this thread has taken a turn. Get use to it, I can take anyone of you guys out. Take your stacks.

Stay right there. I will find you. I want to be in one of your HHs.

Stay right there. I will find you. I want to be in one of your HHs.

Trip report.....
  • Jesus fckin Christ man. Back to the same fckin bullshit, where the fck do these fcks come from man.
    Fer fucks sakes, I'm getting back to back aces in this tourney, I'm making a few coin,not as much as I'd like but I'm feeling good,things are looking good and I can get a shot at this, and look at this dumb motherfucker man,two of them dumb fucks man, he's getting beat by AJ,AQ,Ak, AA man, and nevermind the other fck,what the fck is he doing in this pot with A rag anyways dumbfucks.
    This stupid silly shit is my life story I knew I was gonna get fcked by two pair too:

** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Leperkonvict [Ac Qd]
    IpaqUdrive: folds
    m25090993: folds
    katsa33: folds
    Eiger82: folds
    siux_5: calls 100
    bucs1fan0203: folds
    ediers.a: folds
    cfchoy: calls 50
    Leperkonvict: raises 300 to 400
    siux_5: calls 300
    cfchoy: calls 300
    *** FLOP *** [As 8d 6c]
    cfchoy: checks
    Leperkonvict: bets 800
    siux_5: raises 1105 to 1905 and is all-in- the A fckin Rag boy lmao wtf
    cfchoy: calls 1235 and is all-in
    Leperkonvict: calls 915 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (190) returned to siux_5
    *** TURN *** [As 8d 6c] [Th]
    *** RIVER *** [As 8d 6c Th] [2c]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Leperkonvict: shows [Ac Qd] (a pair of Aces)
    siux_5: shows [3h Ah] (a pair of Aces - lower kicker)
    Leperkonvict collected 960 from side pot
    cfchoy: shows [Ad Tc] (two pair, Aces and Tens)
    cfchoy collected 4905 from main pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    So I'm fckin shortstacked here and fckin rights I get a miracle:

Dealt to Leperkonvict [Jh Qc]
    Leperkonvict said, "A10 monkey"
    m25090993: folds
    katsa33: folds
    Eiger82: folds
    siux_5: folds
    bucs1fan0203: folds
    ediers.a: folds
    cfchoy said, "he he"- shut the fck up
    Leperkonvict said, "are that stupid man."
    cfchoy: calls 100
    Leperkonvict: calls 50
    IpaqUdrive: checks
    *** FLOP *** [Th 8d Ad]
    Leperkonvict: checks
    IpaqUdrive: bets 100
    cfchoy said, "he he"-fckin cocksucker shut up
    cfchoy: calls 100
    Leperkonvict: calls 100
    *** TURN *** [Th 8d Ad] [Kd] - miracle !!! A second chance!!
    Leperkonvict: bets 760 and is all-in
    IpaqUdrive: calls 760
    cfchoy: calls 760
    *** RIVER *** [Th 8d Ad Kd] [7d]- miracle my fckin ass
    IpaqUdrive: bets 405 and is all-in
    cfchoy: folds
    Uncalled bet (405) returned to IpaqUdrive
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    IpaqUdrive: shows [Qd Ah] (a flush, Ace high)
    Leperkonvict: shows [Jh Qc] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    IpaqUdrive collected 2880 from pot
    Leperkonvict finished the tournament in 17th place with a torn asshole.
  • I railed him hard
    I railed him hard

Nice trip report, one of the best I have read.
  • He's def ducking me
  • I think he's gone...
  • Work on your "Celebrate when you lose!"

If you can't do that, Then you can't be a winning poker player.

Tonight I got one outed on the river for a $3800 pot. We laughed and giggled and I congratulated the villain.
  • Everyone wants to be in $3800 pot with 43 good cards and one bad card. But when the bad card hits once every 44 times you need to celebrate.
  • Everyone wants to be in $3800 pot with 43 good cards and one bad card. But when the bad card hits once every 44 times you need to celebrate.

Do you have any videos of you playing? Training videos? What's your story. You play live? What stakes you start at if you played online? What's your story?
  • Nah my families Russian. But Canadian Russian so maybe your right. But too be fair I'm sure it's a regional thing, two weeks ago I have $50 chips pocket aces,a Portuguese raises to 1.50, i reraise to 4.50 to show him how big my weenie is and he pushes all in with AQ. Fuckin AQ. Of course he gets the runnr runnr straight. Perhaps the regional hate comes from the fact their all Europeans and I rarely see Canadians to hate on.
    And the JQ , I guess I should've raised preflop? but it's hypers and it's a little different,weird.
    I thought I played the hand good postflop,I wasn't giving the guy the right price to see a turn but he still called, like wtf am I supposed to do my higga?
    I ain't giving nobody the right price frogboy.
    Check this shit out my last big pot and I ain't give this guy the right price to call but guess what my frog he calls my reraise post flop ,with what? A pair. Fuck man even I had to re-evaluate my hand for a quick second cuz I thought shit dis guy must have a monster but no fuck I do,continue on!!
    Dealt to Leperkonvict
    syki: folds
    mojster1000: folds
    Usatiy: folds
    Leperkonvict: raises $0.50 to $0.75
    777mulk78: folds
    ~F~.587: raises $1.75 to $2.50
    Leperkonvict: calls $1.75
    *** FLOP *** [2c Tc 4s]
    ~F~.587: bets $2.90
    Leperkonvict: raises $2.90 to $5.80
    ~F~.587: raises $3.10 to $8.90
    Leperkonvict: raises $5.10 to $14
    ~F~.587: raises $9.47 to $23.47 and is all-in
    Leperkonvict: calls $9.47
    *** TURN *** [2c Tc 4s] [2d]
    *** RIVER *** [2c Tc 4s 2d] [9s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    ~F~.587: shows [<acronym title="JavaScript">Js</acronym> Jd] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces)
    Leperkonvict: shows (a full house, Tens full of Deuces)
    Leperkonvict collected $50.04 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $52.04 | Rake $2
    Board [2c Tc 4s 2d 9s]
    Seat 1: Leperkonvict (button) showed and won ($50.04) with a full house, Tens full of Deuces
    Seat 2: 777mulk78 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 3: ~F~.587 (big blind) showed [<acronym title="JavaScript">Js</acronym> Jd] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Deuces
    Seat 4: syki folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: mojster1000 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Okay.. dissecting the grammar...

You did play it badly post flop, you did give him the odds to call. You min raised, which causes cancer. Check the HH again, and read all the parts of it - not just the part that beat you.

If you can't review your hands without the rage-glasses on, you won't see your own holes in your games, and our advice will be overshadowed by the "grr look at these donkey fucks"

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Okay.. dissecting the grammar...

You did play it badly post flop, you did give him the odds to call. You min raised, which causes cancer. Check the HH again, and read all the parts of it - not just the part that beat you.

If you can't review your hands without the rage-glasses on, you won't see your own holes in your games, and our advice will be overshadowed by the "grr look at these donkey fucks"

Mark

Well I ain't disagreeing with you, you guys sure as hell no a lot more than me.
    My reasoning for the min reraise was that even just a min reraise is lots in hyper considering the stack sizes and if he's gonna call he might as well go all in. If I shoved him I felt it would look weak cuz in hypers lots of ppl do that when they atleast hit a card top or bottom on the flop, to protect their hand from the opponents improving and they know that most will fold considering the stack sizes. Nobody likes to fck around hypers and chase in hypers especially if it's going to put a major dent in their stack. If the price is right ppl will chase. In this case by reraising half his stack it looked stronger than a flat or shove, he had to make a decision for his stack on whether or not it's worth going all in on a draw. Idk.
  • Also my reasoning for not raising preflop which I guess I could, was I just wanted to see a flop. In hypers lots of folks will go all in with A8 and unless I know the regulars it's hard to put someone on a hand like A8 or AA. So if I raise with JQ and someone shoves,I'm gonna fold and lose those chips, in the early stages I'd rather not fck around and try save even my extra 40 chips.
    My reasoning could be totally off.
  • Well I ain't disagreeing with you, you guys sure as hell no a lot more than me.
    My reasoning for the min reraise was that even just a min reraise is lots in hyper considering the stack sizes and if he's gonna call he might as well go all in. If I shoved him I felt it would look weak cuz in hypers lots of ppl do that when they atleast hit a card top or bottom on the flop, to protect their hand from the opponents improving and they know that most will fold considering the stack sizes. Nobody likes to fck around hypers and chase in hypers especially if it's going to put a major dent in their stack. If the price is right ppl will chase. In this case by reraising half his stack it looked stronger than a flat or shove, he had to make a decision for his stack on whether or not it's worth going all in on a draw. Idk.

Alright... overshadow it is... gg

Mark
  • Lots of laughs ITT.
  • Do you have any videos of you playing? Training videos? What's your story. You play live? What stakes you start at if you played online? What's your story?

I don't recommend doing what I did.

1. Wasted time playing free roll tournaments. My bankroll is built on nothing!
    2. Wasted time playing 0.01/0.02 cash games. Ran like god 50bb/100
    3. Wasted time playing 0.02/0.05 cash games. Ran like god 30bb/100
    4. Read about 120 poker books.
    5. Watched all card runners and deuces cracked videos.
    6. Wasted time playing 2/5 limit poker live. I'm a net 300 BB loser at this game lifetime. It's tough to beat the rake.
    7. Wasted time playing 1/2 No limit live. I should have moved up to play 2/5 from the start.
  • I don't recommend doing what I did.

6. Wasted time playing 2/5 limit poker live. I'm a net 300 BB loser at this game lifetime. It's tough to beat the rake.
    7. Wasted time playing 1/2 No limit live. I should have moved up to play 2/5 from the start.
    Are you full time player. When you started were you full time multi table grinder?
  • Those initial steps were what made you the winning player that you are today. Most losing players make the blunder of not beginning at the bottom to see if they can beat the games in Steps 1-7, but instead skip to Step 8 right away where they go busto.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Those initial steps were what made you the winning player that you are today. Most losing players make the blunder of not beginning at the bottom to see if they can beat the games in Steps 1-7, but instead skip to Step 8 right away where they go busto.

Okay I see.
    But lo and behold I'm In the midst of a strategy that's developing as we speak, I will get back to you guys in a couple days, I need time to see if the process is sound, to early to reveal. Only money talks.