Dead pool iv - team rosters

Comments

• I have an oldest type player. Oldest living ex maple leaf. Missing my hockey pool. Probably why I got interested In DP.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Um...1:1
    come on, this is Zsa Zsa we're talking about...;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    come on, this is Zsa Zsa we're talking about...;)

Yeah, but Bill has her. You should be giving me odds!

I'll be generous and give you 2:1. If she survives 2013, I'll ship you $10.
    Yeah, but Bill has her. You should be giving me odds!

I'll be generous and give you 2:1. If she survives 2013, I'll ship you $10.

Wait a minute, Bill has her? Man she will be lucky to survive New Years day.
    Need at least 5-1 on her surviving the entire year... 2-1 on the first 3 months, 3-1 on 6 months and 4-1 on nine months. Booked?
  • zsa-zsa-gabor-frederic-prinz-von-anhalt-2011-2-10-23-0-4.jpg

E... Z..... pickins. She'll not enjoy cake again.
    Wait a minute, Bill has her? Man she will be lucky to survive New Years day.
    Need at least 5-1 on her surviving the entire year... 2-1 on the first 3 months, 3-1 on 6 months and 4-1 on nine months. Booked?

I'll give you 2-1 on the first half if the year and 4-1 on the second half.
  • I just read her health history. Some weird stuff. Broke hip answering phone. Leg amputated and didn't know.
    I'll give you 2-1 on the first half if the year and 4-1 on the second half.

Naw, think I have to hold out for what I stated, Bill is just too good at this game... Even then I think I am gving up $5. for nothing... By the way I still owe you for the Vegas BAP which I forgot to give to you when I was at your place. Will catch you at MXM...
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    I just read her health history. Some weird stuff. Broke hip answering phone. Leg amputated and didn't know.

lol, she is a survivor though.. Not sure I would want to in the same condition.
    Naw, think I have to hold out for what I stated, Bill is just too good at this game... Even then I think I am gving up $5. for nothing... By the way I still owe you for the Vegas BAP which I forgot to give to you when I was at your place. Will catch you at MXM...

OK no bet then.

I totally forgot about the BAP too. Can you bring 5ers?
    OK no bet then.

I totally forgot about the BAP too. Can you bring 5ers?

deal.. ;)
  • Wow I don't read up on the forums for a day and a half and all of this goes down. I'm glad to see this whole thing didn't derail. For next year I will attempt to pck more bonafide celebs. This year I came in so late that I just used many unexpired picks from '12. Nice to see that some of my original picks went through like Mel gibson and Lindsay lohan :D
  • I'm lining things up nicely here with a few of my team members making the news over the past week or so. Just hang on there big fella for another day!

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez suffers 'new complications' - World - CBC News

Happy thoughts!

Does this count :D?
    German magazine mistakenly publishes ex-U.S. president's obit - World - CBC News

Yesterday, my wife is explaining the DP to my father in law. He looks at me gravely and says "Bill, that's sinister!" His own son looks at him and says "No Dad, it's awesome!" I know who I'm siding with, but it could backfire at some point.
  • Anybody know if Bill has logged a "win" yet?
  • Well, once my head clears up a bit I'll check. With 24 it's gonna be more of a chore to check now.

Gimme a minute.

• Is that one of our approved sources? :D

Now if only he would take his buddy Fidel with him . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Is that one of our approved sources? :D

Now if only he would take his buddy Fidel with him . . .

Absolutely not one of our approved sources. Just using that one to keep myself updated as they seem to have a fixation on Hugo for some reason.

This guy's turning into a Zsa Zsa, which is annoying. I'm going to try harder and see what happens.
  • I was woindering about that . . . 6 days in and no wins? Scythe needs a sharpening, imo.
  • Dang... wrong year and wrong bob..
    Robert "Bob" Barker
  • Priceiswronghorn.gif
  • I think when your Bob Barker kicks the bucket, there will be a little more fanfare Tony. That's pretty funny though. A+ for enthusiasm.

Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.
    Priceiswronghorn.mp3

Fyp

Can't believe he croaked :(

PRICE IS WRONG BITCH!

:mad:
  • costanza wrote: »
    Fyp

Can't believe he croaked :(

PRICE IS WRONG BITCH!

:mad:

This is gonna be funny when you figure this out.

Did you know Bob Barker from Steubenville, Ohio who worked at the Kwik King Convenience Store? I'm sorry for your loss.
  • I think when your Bob Barker kicks the bucket, there will be a little more fanfare Tony. That's pretty funny though. A+ for enthusiasm.

Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.

Yep I knew it was the wrong bob barker right away, but thought it was worth a mention :laugh:
  • See, Costanza, if you would have only wanted to play by the rules, Bob could have been all yours . . .
    See, Costanza, if you would have only wanted to play by the rules, Bob could have been all yours . . .

Lol I feel like a declerate

Also, u were aware of my needs to participate
  • And you were aware of the rules . . . you made the choice, you live with it.
    And you were aware of the rules . . . you made the choice, you live with it.

Don't want to derail this thread. . .

Just stating for the record that I needed zsa zsa to myself to make it worth it

It's like running a long distance marathon with a sprinter... Zsa zsa is one of the ones that will fade early...

Gl all this year, it should be funny as hell and entertaining as fuck!

Glglgl
  • Hey Bill !!! It's been almost two weeks since this thing started . . . better check the batteries in your death ray. No winners? rigged . . .