Dead pool iv - team rosters

Comments

• Steve, Weaver and Stan the Man cancel each other out for us.

Bill-paid
    Dad-paid
    Tonychanman-paid
  • Confirmed. Stan is heading for home . . . sad day for ball fans.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Steve, Weaver and Stan the Man cancel each other out for us.

yep
  • I didn't have my laptop with me this weekend and I can't transfer from the mobile app. I'll send payment tonight after work. Looks like the ball is rolling now
  • No guns, but I do have one of these serious individuals. (Shameless brag.)

P9010083.jpg

Not to derail / troll, but that dog terrifies me.. he's staring right into my soul!

Mark
  • A slight derail. Here's a video with not so good vid quality, awesome soundtrack and an incredible sample of what Belgian Malinois can do. This is absolutely not Ace.

They're a very intense breed. Johnnie and Milo helped name him! Malinger's Ace on the River! This is a very shameless brag.
    malinois in china - YouTube

DogJump.jpg
  • I'm pretty sure my mini schnauzer poodle cross would give him a run for his money
  • Yeah, but when my boy Ace caught him, he'd EAT him . . . sucks getting beat by Ace on the River.
  • My dog will kick your dogs ass
  • If your "dog" is anything like your "pro" career, I'll bet my roll on my cat Chester. He's declawed so it'll be a fair fight. I am sure you can relate, as he's been neutered, too.
  • Milo wrote: »
    If your "dog" is anything like your "pro" career, I'll bet my roll on my cat Chester. He's declawed so it'll be a fair fight. I am sure you can relate, as he's been neutered, too.

Anyone ever tell you how non humorous you are sometimes?

Priceisrightfailhorn.wmv
  • costanza wrote: »
    Anyone ever tell you how non humorous you are sometimes?

Lack of self-awareness, ITT.
  • Still waiting on payments from Jacen and TheMill.

Please don't make me send out my hired goons.
  • Ditto but only from TheMill. Probably just hasn't checked the thread since the celebs started dropping like flies for a few days.
  • I'm waiting on Jacen.
  • come on, guys, this only works if everyone ponys up when it's due. And speaking as one of Johnnie's goons, I do NOT want to drive out to the KW area in this slop.
  • I could be wrong, I just did a quick check. So don't freak on me if I am, but it's only been 3 or 4 days since the death(s) correct? I've waited for two weeks for payment on at least one occasion and over a week on several. I really think when the manager posts that a team member has kicked the bucket, they should add a paid/not paid thing in the same post to remind people.

Not saying that's what's happening here, but it would be helpful.

Again, just mentioning it. I found it prompted a quicker return on the $.
  • Or you could just use your Mod powers, determine the neighbourhood the delinquents are in, and prowl the streets with Ace . . .
  • you have a strange obsession with bill's dog
  • Not really . . . Ace is a cute little puppy. How anyone could see him as anywhere close to menacing is beyond me . . .
  • and yet you keep talking about him
  • Wat8.jpg?1315930535

leaving thread now... got my eye on you milo...
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I'm waiting on Jacen.

Transfered $5 to you and homerbuddy.
  • Thank you, sir.
  • i was just looking for recent news on zsa zsa... i found this from just before xmas and had quite a laugh

"Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs) but she's ALIVE ... despite another major medical scare this week.

TMZ spoke with Zsa Zsa's hubby ... the von and only Prince von Anhalt ... who tells us ZZG was rushed to UCLA medical center Wednesday morning after developing a nasty infection around her feeding tube.

We're told the 95-year-old Hollywood icon underwent surgery to treat the infection. She's still in the hospital so doctors can closely monitor her recovery.

When asked how he was handling the situation, Prince couldn't have been more clear -- "This really f**ked up our Christmas." "
  • Yep, that was from Dec 6, 2012:

Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Back to the ER ... But I Ain't Dead! | TMZ.com

Not sure what the date is on this vid, but the Asshole crew on here will love this:

Prince Von Ahole: Forget Zsa Zsa, I'm Partying! | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com
  • shipped across the board