TV ad: Marijuna legalizing and taxed?

123457»

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    Now Mark is this how we treat people we have misunderstandings with?

Only when they're avoidant, douchey burnout assholes!!

Exactly, they weren't a result of Canada's poker forum, and it would be neat if we had pros that were.

Close enough IMO.

Mark
  • Back to OP...I don't have anything against recreational pot smoking. Very much have issue with driving impared. Drug tests are easily administered, hate the whole civil rights issue, its my right to know that you are not going to kill someone I love, care for etc. it absolutely impares, that's why people like it.

Taxes are necessary...they may save your grandma, sister, son, or just build the road to the pot store.

Does pot lead to stronger drugs? In my case and others it certainly did. I loved being buzzed and opened the door to try acid, shrooms (my personal preference), then it was ok to do meth and blow. Fourtunetly most of us ended up suffering work and legal issues before we turned to cranking (all before 20). I know weak right, or maybe we just wanted to open our minds and fight the man more? I used weed to get off booze, then quit that.

Don't care that anyone does or doesn't, just don't think it's harmless for everyone. I do miss calling my best friend too, so much we could talk about now.

If people go to the store for pot, there will be taxes to help those get back on track that aren't busy solving the universe and are going down wrong road.

Kinda same way cigarette taxes get us stubborn asses kemo later down the road.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Back to OP...I don't have anything against recreational pot smoking. Very much have issue with driving impaired. Drug tests are easily administered, hate the whole civil rights issue, its my right to know that you are not going to kill someone I love, care for etc.
    You say drug tests, but it need to be weed test to see if you are high, I don't know of any test that does that. Maybe there is one? All the tests I know of test for thc in your body which stays for 30 days. If this is true, and you acknowledge it, you see a real issue that you can't know if the driver is high.

And how long after he smokes can he drive? It doesn't work like alcohol.
    it absolutely impares, that's why people like it.
    I doesn't impair driving. Not a chronic that smokes Sativa all day. All my peers do everything high and don't even think about it.
    Taxes are necessary...they may save your grandma, sister, son, or just build the road to the pot store.
    Taxes at the doobies store are fine. But thats not the issue, the issue is enough people will grow weed so there won't be any need for a store.
    Does pot lead to stronger drugs? In my case and others it certainly did........... I used weed to get off booze, then quit that.
    ^-^
    I know many people that used Chronic to quit addictions, and many people that are thankful it saved there life (heroine, meth, coke, crack addicts). It is absolutely our right to have access to that.
    Kinda same way cigarette taxes get us stubborn asses kemo later down the road.
    Cigarettes cause cancer though so its not the same.
  • weed does affect driving

doest matter if its sativa or indica , shit is a mind altering drug (substance) , weather u like to admit it or not

i know smoking weed is just a way of life for ya man, but for the general public it isn't, and theres is no real way to prove it

im all for legalizing it to clean up the jails and to generate tax , but saying "Oh there's a difference between sativa and indica! you can drive high , as long as its a nice sativa and not indica!" is just straight up retarded.
  • costanza wrote: »
    weed does affect driving

doest matter if its sativa or indica , shit is a mind altering drug (substance) , weather u like to admit it or not

i know smoking weed is just a way of life for ya man, but for the general public it isn't, and theres is no real way to prove it

im all for legalizing it to clean up the jails and to generate tax , but saying "Oh there's a difference between sativa and indica! you can drive high , as long as its a nice sativa and not indica!" is just straight up retarded.
    for real though if your a regular user it doesn't effect your driving any more than a cigarette indica or sativa.
    for real though if your a regular user it doesn't effect your driving any more than a cigarette indica or sativa.

see, that's the thing man

I used to smoke a ton, over an oz. a week back in my day, and I felt the same way as you

only once you stop smoking weed regularly, do you realize the negative impact in your life

i was honestly living in a fog when I smoked weed on the regular, and while that was good and fine at that low time in my life, I never wanna go back to it

it takes being off weed a certain amount of time to realize how it affects your life negatively

being chronic is cool and all man, i get it, but don't sit there and pressure people into thinking its the norm, because it isn't.

Look officer, I know I blew over the limit, but the truth is I drink when I wake up, at lunch, at dinner and until I fall asleep. I have a high tolerance, so I'm not actually impaired. I'd be a worse driver if I was sober, because I'd be craving a drink so badly that I'd drive erratically.
  • Look officer, I know I blew over the limit, but the truth is I drink when I wake up, at lunch, at dinner and until I fall asleep. I have a high tolerance, so I'm not actually impaired. I'd be a worse driver if I was sober, because I'd be craving a drink so badly that I'd drive erratically.
    Its not comparable, you can't snowboard wasted, drive, motorbike, train mma, operate heavy machinery, work, go to a job interview, do homework, read etc.

Its not the same kind of thing, when you get drunk you literally cannot control yourself and you mentally black out. On top of it you lose control of your inhibitions.

Weed doesn't do that no matter how much you smoke. What I do on 24 tables of poker is way more complex than driving. People do everything high.

All my peers drive high all the time all there life, and they go to work the same way.

It isn't the same and it doesn't matter if you can't test for people being high when they are driving.
  • Smartest thing costanza's ever said ever ITT

+5 points to Gryffindor

Mark
    Its not comparable, you can't snowboard wasted, drive, motorbike, train mma, operate heavy machinery, work, go to a job interview, do homework, read etc.

Its not the same kind of thing, when you get drunk you literally cannot control yourself and you mentally black out. On top of it you lose control of your inhibitions.

Weed doesn't do that no matter how much you smoke. What I do on 24 tables of poker is way more complex than driving. People do everything high.

All my peers drive high all the time all there life, and they go to work the same way.

It isn't the same and it doesn't matter if you can't test for people being high when they are driving.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxD0tgcPDFXSgUV3hhKIlQg5FbKp2Sw73V7Wr1Ns5REnO0iikyJA

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxD0tgcPDFXSgUV3hhKIlQg5FbKp2Sw73V7Wr1Ns5REnO0iikyJA

Mark

Thought you hate kids:D
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Thought you hate kids:D

I do!

And used that to represent darbday... hmmmm

Mark
  • Decided to lock this as it seems to have run its course and serves no useful purpose to continue. Anyone who disagrees, eat ****
This discussion has been closed.