TV ad: Marijuna legalizing and taxed?

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    This is what you are doing right now.

"IRL" mean in real life. If you think online is real life, you have really smoked too much pot.

This never happened yet you continue to bring it up without quoting a single racists comment I made.

And I've already ask you to stop talking about my financial background.

Go look at GTA's signtaure. But it's okay, you'll deny that's racist anyways, and hide beneath your covers. You know, the ones on your bed that doubles as your wednesday night social outing uniform?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Go look at GTA's signtaure. But it's okay, you'll deny that's racist anyways, and hide beneath your covers. You know, the ones on your bed that doubles as your wednesday night social outing uniform?

Mark
    GTA calling me racist does not qualify as racism. Thats GTA being a prejudice person
    "IRL" mean in real life. If you think online is real life, you have really smoked too much pot.
    Mark you are claiming its okay to be rude and mean to people on line because its no real life.
    GTA calling me racist does not qualify as racism. Thats GTA being a prejudice person

GTA quoted you - you remember, the post you got banned for? Let's not forget the propaganda film you posted that was stupidly long. Or the numerous times you've mentioned jews and blah blah blah

Mark you are claiming its okay to be rude and mean to people on line because its no real life.

I'm mean and rude to you because you wanted it. Congrats, you're getting the attention you wanted. Thought I have been thinking more.... the amount of weed you smoke, I guess it isn't necessarily social assistance. Maybe you grow your own - though that would be a lot. Maybe you milk a girlfriend? Parents? OH! Do you sell it too?

Mark
  • GTA quoted you - you remember, the post you got banned for? Let's not forget the propaganda film you posted that was stupidly long. Or the numerous times you've mentioned jews and blah blah blah
    This doesn't refer to race and you're to ignorant and uniformed to understand that .
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm mean and rude to you because you wanted it. Congrats, you're getting the attention you wanted. Thought I have been thinking more.... the amount of weed you smoke, I guess it isn't necessarily social assistance. Maybe you grow your own - though that would be a lot. Maybe you milk a girlfriend? Parents? OH! Do you sell it too?

Mark
    you are accusing me of things you have not right to accuse me of.
    This doesn't refer to race and you're to ignorant and uniformed to understand that .

you are accusing me of things you have not right to accuse me of.

Fine, those were examples of your anti-Semitism. Prejudice of a different colour.

Also, I was asking again, not accusing! There's a difference! Kinda the same way you said you didn't hate anyone while posting all that crap! You were just observing and questioning!

I mean, I think everyone west of Regina is a great big douchey asshole! I didn't say you were!!

Mark

P.S. I don't think everyone west of Regina is a great big douchey asshole. I only think darbday is.
    Fine, those were examples of your anti-Semitism. Prejudice of a different colour.
    no they were examples of how any time you bring up peoples opinions from the other side of the haulocaust, people like you and GTA get stupid and freak out and start shouting 'Racists!' Which doesn't even make sense and your both to thick to realize it.

Those opinions aren't mine.

But you've been trying to pin them on me and turn it that way ever since you felt you could. Just like you've openly been an asshole to me my entire time here...just like comp.
    no they were examples of how any time you bring up peoples opinions from the other side of the haulocaust, people like you and GTA get stupid and freak out and start shouting 'Racists!'

Those opinions aren't mine.

But you've been trying to pin them on me and turn it that way ever since you felt you could. Just like you've openly been an asshole to me my entire time here...just like comp.

Funny thing

Remember way back when I tried helping? Well, I'm the same guy, and was answering questions, giving feedback, etc. But then a weird thing happened, and now I'm clearly trying to call you out on your being a two faced ass of a fuckhole. Wonder what the variable could be...

Side note - y'all remember when LeBron James left Cleveland, and people were burning his jersey in the street? Crazy! Remember when they did the same when Wayne Gretzky left Edmonton? No? That never happened?

Weird.

Mark

Remember way back when I tried helping? Well, I'm the same guy, and was answering questions, giving feedback, etc.
    No I don't, I only remember you being a total asshole to everyone but your group.
    No I don't, I only remember you being a total asshole to everyone but your group.

And human memory is a wonderful thing. Completely malleable (kinda the whole basis for you and your "What Holocaust?" movie club).

My point was, that LeBron, skilled fella, probably best of his generation makes a decision, hurts a lot of people and is treated like absolute garbage because it's what he deserved.

Wayne, skilled fella, probably best of his generation makes a decision, hurts a lot of people, and is treated with admiration and respect because it's what he deserved.

I said earlier to you in this thread you get what you deserve. Now, I get on well with most of the people on this forum. Aside from you the only one that may think I'm not a fan is costanza, and as I said, I don't even have much of an issue with him so much as how things played out. Despite my personality and online styles, I'd bet most people have no problem with me. You however, cry about being attacked and how I'm just a bully. You in retaliation claim I'm unfit for my job, and that I've nothing but ill intentions for you. All of these things are exquisite reasons to ignore me and stay in your safe little bubble of you being always right and everyone else hasn't seen the light yet.

Probability - being a poker player you're familiar with it - what's more likely? I'm an ass that bullies everyone else in my "group" into cow-towing, or that there's something wrong west of Regina?

Mark
    Now, I get on well with most of the people on this forum.
    Yes a very small forum that rarely gets new quality members that subcribe long term and contribute quality poker content.

And you and comp are the root of that lack of growth. As I will show later, when I can write it all out
    Aside from you the only one that may think I'm not a fan is costanza,
    Yes and are you telling me that you weren't involved in consistently chasing him of this forum? And constantly egging him on in the past when he was here.
    Yes a very small forum that rarely gets new quality members that subcribe long term and contribute quality poker content.

And you and comp are the root of that lack of growth. As I will show later, when I can write it all out

Nah, we're good thanks. I'd be happy if you just fucking left - no amount of strategy is worth this.

Yes and are you telling me that you weren't involved in consistently chasing him of this forum? And constantly egging him on in the past when he was here.

Who fed? It's been a while, I would have voted to ban him sure. I'm not real big on the forgive and forget thing. And when they say perma ban and let him back, it's lacking. But we're here to talk about you. :) You're getting treated like this either because you deserved it without realizing it, or because you get off on it. If you could let me know which it is, that'd be helpful.

Mark
  • Nah, we're good thanks. I'd be happy if you just fucking left - no amount of strategy is worth this.
    won't be a strategy post bra, and its not for you. Its to show what your and comps attitude are doing to this forum and its overall level of poker skill.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Who fed? It's been a while, I would have voted to ban him sure. I'm not real big on the forgive and forget thing. And when they say perma ban and let him back, it's lacking.
    Is this how you should be treating our misguided youth?
    Is this how you should be treating our misguided youth?

See, again you're trying to turn it to me! Silly darb. I do what I do for work, don't mean I have to be all "let's talk about your feelings" all the time now does it?

Are you going to keep taking potshots at me, to make yourself feel better? Because, that's cool man... just make them entertaining.

Mark
  • Haha, you're like part stoner guy meme and part scumbag steve!!

10-guy-its-too-bright.jpg

scumbag-steve-191.jpg?w=499&h=487

10-guy-orders-food.jpg

scumbag-steve-181.jpg?w=500&h=503

10-guy-dont-want-to-waste-sound.jpg

scumbag-steve-111.jpg?w=499&h=491

Mark
    See, again you're trying to turn it to me! Silly darb. I do what I do for work, don't mean I have to be all "let's talk about your feelings" all the time now does it?
    Oh but it needs to be on me? This thread isn't about me. And thats my complaint you and comp won't stop making all these threads turn into being about me.

These people are real people Mark, you can't be an asshole to kids like Fed (he was younger then) online and then call yourself a positive influence irl.

Now, are we supposed to chase kids like this off and berate them? Is that what we do?
    Oh but it needs to be on me? This thread isn't about me. And thats my complaint you and comp won't stop making all these threads turn into being about me.

These people are real people Mark, you can't be an asshole to kids like Fed (he was younger then) online and then call yourself a positive influence irl.

Now, are we supposed to chase kids like this off and berate them? Is that what we do?

Never said I was a positive influence. I said it's my job. I like it, and I'm good at it. Sometimes that involves calling people on their bullshit... oh! Hey, maybe I do mix work and play sometimes.

This thread was always about an interest of yours, and the leap to being about you wasn't that big. You mentioned your personal experiences, and your friends who share the same interests. You discounted studies and expert opinion opting instead for subjective individual experience. That makes it about you sweetums.

Let's say another guy signs up, and pulls the same stuff that happened then. The guy tries to scam people on here, and unlike costanzafed, doesn't decide to change his ways. Do we keep him around and let him continue to try his luck? No! We fucking ban him and tell him to leave. This isn't a social rehabilitation site. It's a poker forum to discuss and help one another with poker, and the occasional side interests. If I ever setup a thread saying "Mark's CBT online groups" fine, I'll do that then.

Thinking someone is an asshole on here is like calling the guy cutting you off an asshole. I'm just trying to drive / poker and that guy was hindering me - fuck him!

Now, get back to the pithy remarks and stop trying to play up the "caring good guy" card, I said be interesting at least!

Mark
    The first sentence sounds scientific the second one sounds like propaganda.

Thats a lot of factors.

I couldn't find in this section what they are at more risk of other than getting high? But maybe I missed it?

These are the most pronounced impairments? Pretty much just says getting high gets you high.

They are invisible changes then?

But animals can't not learn in the way we can, we are separate from them in these ways.

Exactly???

The bolded is the beginning of a slide towards bias and opinion in this 'study'.

If this were true I'd be smoking an insane amount of weed by now. In fact I smoke less than I used to, and I know people who hardly smoke at all, and some who smoke more at a consistent level. My memory is fine, although if I just smoked a doobie I might forget what I was talking about. This paragragh also suggests that as you build a tolerance your memory is a effected less and less. Also its telling me how I would get high, and its wrong?! A lot of this memory talk has no long term correlation in it.

I play 20ish tables at a time when I grind, I have to out level almost 160 players at a time, decision after decision for upwards of 10+ hours at a time. I need to remember what they saw me do. I chat on a few forums, facebook, hotmail, listen to music and watch documentary, and talk on skype at the same time. Sometimes I chit chat on the headset. I smoke a doobie an hour usually.

Weed helps me do it. That ability refutes the assumptions in this article.

Weed helps you control the attention. And I take offense to any sort of academic that thinks they understand the concept of learning. Learning comes from free thinking, few academics are truly free thinkers, they are analyzers. This goes back to why (at 17) I can progress a teenage dyslexic girl in math 1.5 levels+ when a collective of parents, teachers, and special teaching aids could not. They always think in terms of dyslexia, never think they are just bad teachers.

I know many people who are amazing operators and work completely high casually. I'd trust them with my life and so would anyone who worked with them (underground mining). I also know many people how do extreme type sports and always do it high. Snowboarding, biking, mma everything...many people here do it high.

Some of the most technical musicians in the world are chronics. This paragraph is actually outrageous.

may?

Some believe? And too little stress is unhealthful for the brain? Thats like being afraid of the edge of the earth. No scientist is going to tell me that I have to have stress, thats overstepping boundaries and its talking about religious views. If you have a religious view that everything is meant to be, then you don't have stress, and a doctor cannot suggest you then have to add stress to be healthy. Let us not fear a secure psyche.

have admitted users may?

This guy smoked it himself and was too baked to realize he tainted his works. Now this is strange because its not the weed that did that to him, its the academics. Notice the author of your original link missed this fact too. You can't be your own test subject when dealing with psychosis, it helps him understand it, but the academic world can't know if hes psychotic or correct.

Ya? ......No.

Internet is suggesting distractability is spelled wrong?

See this shortened attention span comes from societies lack of ability to learn, teach, teach learning, and learn teaching. Many people use weed to concentrate.

So he doesn't look or act like a duck, but he is a duck (duck meaning psychotic)?

This is just a guy being high and not handling his weed well.

Postulated

Yes this is the message of Buddhism. This paragraph is written by someone who fears an enlightened idea. And I do believe weed causes one to think freer, or outside the box.

Hmmm defending the idea of 'family' and 'traditional institutions' and 'values'? I guess we are talking about religion and church. I wonder what church, I wonder what values? Same sex marriage I read this as.

I guess I'm just paranoid though. But the former and the cash crop talk are not reasons to keep weed illegal like the author states. As a matter of fact legalizing it (so we can grow our own) would fix the number 1 cash crop thing, the author has that backwards.

120 people? that sample size is ridiculous. Were these mothers all alcoholics? Were they from the same neighborhood? Class? Country? Educational background? That study is not valid.

This evidence doesn't decipher whether or not that impact comes from the thc or the activity the person does irl. Does this person smoke and then just veg out? Or do they challenge their mind? The 2nd part about animals was already shown to be irrelevant earlier in the article.

You see the doctors out here tell all my peers the mother can smoke all through the pregnancy. They are indifferent to it.

If they are accurate? Inter-generational incompetency? This person is unable at looking at the technology and science surrounding them. This generation is unimaginably intelligent compared to previous ones.

Is this supposed to be a supported point? A disabled population? The population here smokes hashish, and they are doctors, lawyers, athletes, businessmen, priests, mothers, police, firemen, health care workers. By now this argument has gone quite far towards a biased opinion.

Many ultra successful people smoke weed, this is a verifiably wrong statement. And its silly crazy talk.

These young adults? These young adults are going to have to sort out the shit miss that the older adults left them. The mess was created strictly on ignorance. These young adults will not be thinking about the cultural and economic well being of their country-they will be thinking about the well being of the entire world.

Wait now we are talking about the British invasion of India?

So people fought for an authoritative control over their own ability to choose was to consume? If thats even true thats simply just a population that lacks intelligence. What we do know is true though is that Britain didn't just use weed to suppress India, they also destroyed India's ancient history texts and forced Christianic teachings on the native population. That we know happened for sure and the author has somehow for some reason strangely sliced that out.

This is not a scientific statement and totally untrue. There are many instances of success and cannabis. Many successful famous people smoke weed.

Author is suggesting these people are propagandists.

huh?! ha!

OH NO!!! coolies!!!!

Social Democratic party? Germany?

My friends who smoke weed are generally more concerned about the worlds affairs than those that aren't. I guess we are just being paranoid discussing the worlds problems. Perhaps we should go to school, go to work, get paid, have a family, covet the family, taxes, die.

Haha author is accusing NORML of propagandizing in order to make people drones? Thats the most hypocritical conclusion I've ever read.

Author is suggesting weed creates lethargy in the general population. But I've been temp banned twice now for my active disagreement with the authority of this world. We can see clear evidence that suggests the author is not only biased but bad at putting together coherent and correct information.

Just curious how long it took you to comprise this post? definitely HofF worthy just for the effort. Not that I bothered to read it but impressive!
  • trigs wrote: »
    >:D

Just let me know when I get too assholey! ;)

Mark
    Never said I was a positive influence. I said it's my job.
    This is my point Mark, its just a job to you, and that doesn't mean your a good influence at all, it means your good at getting paid.

And the fact you think its ok to treat people like this online shows that you should be involved in that sort of thing at all....and thats my problem with society.
    I like it, and I'm good at it. Sometimes that involves calling people on their bullshit... oh!
    You have a habit of seeking those who you don't agree with and actively pursuing them,calling them out, and calling them down.
    Hey, maybe I do mix work and play sometimes.
    Your play violently contradicts you work. And the kids you deal with at work, inherit your playtime habits, thats how mentorship works.

It should have been the first thing you were explained.

This thread was always about an interest of yours, and the leap to being about you wasn't that big.
    You do it constantly to me in many of my threads, and so does comp.
    We fucking ban him and tell him to leave.
    Yes we realize you are a thick headed cro magnon that doesn't know how to deal with people...you shouldn't be working with children.
    It's a poker forum to discuss and help one another with poker, and the occasional side interests.
    You don't help or dicuss shit, you just point out peoples errors.
    Now, get back to the pithy remarks and stop trying to play up the "caring good guy" card, I said be interesting at least!
    Now come one....Is this how we should treat our misguided youth?
    Mark
    As baked as I am, rest assured, I still remember its you each time.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Just curious how long it took you to comprise this post? definitely HofF worthy just for the effort. Not that I bothered to read it but impressive!
    bout an hour (it was worth it though, to examine both sides of the issue)
    This is my point Mark, its just a job to you, and that doesn't mean your a good influence at all, it means your good at getting pair.

Pro tip: When you lead with "This is my point", do make sure that the rest of sentence is actually understandable.

E.g. (good) - This is my point, I think that we should institute policies that encourage people to take more time off to recharge their batteries.

E.g. (bad) - This is my point, I think that if you give a man a hamburger, he lives today, but you TEACH a man to hamburger, he lives forever.

And the fact you think its ok to treat people like this online shows that you should be involved in that sort of thing at all....and thats my problem with society.

Oh darb, I'm sure you're the cause of a lot more of society's problems than they are of yours.

You have a habit of seeking those who you don't agree with and actively pursuing them,calling them out, and calling them down.

I wouldn't say I actively do it... most of the real arguments I get into is things I bring up and they come to me. But hey, you're special buttercup.

Your play violently contradicts you work. And the kids you deal with at work, inherit your playtime habits, thats how mentorship works.

Not sure what you mean by playing with kids, but maybe you should talk with this fella..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNf-_DtRneO_nMcw9S5VgtSWpKuyLK9KnnM4KKDBQ4yJgHNxpK

It should have been the first thing you were explained.

Do tell me more oh "I help write a psych essay that one time" formal training messiah

You do it constantly to me in many of my threads, and so does comp.

Yes we realize you are a thick headed cro magnon that doesn't know how to deal with people...you shouldn't be working with children.

Hey, at least I'm working! And they're more teens, not kids, I hate kids.

You don't help or dicuss shit, you just point out peoples errors.

I did try with you, but selectivity in your mental faculties has taken agrip...

Now come one....Is this how we should treat our misguided youth?

Are you saying you're a misguided youth? Because, that would make all of this a lot easier to understand. I'd even possibly feel bad.

As baked as I am, rest assured, I still remember its you each time.

Lol - big personality pays off again

Mark

Edit: I just love this so much, I gave out my first "Like" to myself... you guys need to step up your game.
  • Not to get to off topic, but I would pay the taxes on pot if it ever become's legal. But highly doubt that will ever happen.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    Not to get to off topic, but I would pay the taxes on pot if it ever become's legal. But highly doubt that will ever happen.

troll.

:D
  • I wouldn't say I actively do it... most of the real arguments I get into is things I bring up and they come to me. But hey, you're special buttercup.
    yes that is a way of actively seeking it and then pretending like it just 'comes' to you.
    I did try with you, but selectivity in your mental faculties has taken agrip...
    Yes this is the root of our issue, you were giving me poker advice and I wouldn't take it because your awful at poker and your an awful mentor. This hurt your ego so for weeks your attitude was "If you won't listen to me than I'm going to be an asshole to you."

You did this until I stood up to the bullying and then you instantly stopped because you are a pussy. Thats what you are and that why you push around people who you think are weaker than you.
    Are you saying you're a misguided youth? Because, that would make all of this a lot easier to understand. I'd even possibly feel bad.
    Are you suggesting that older people don't deserve the sames chances younger people do? Ya we are all misguided youth. But no, I was referring to fed.
    yes that is a way of actively seeking it and then pretending like it just 'comes' to you.
    Yes this is the root of our issue, you were giving me poker advice and I wouldn't take it because your awful at poker and your an awful mentor. This hurt your ego so for weeks your attitude was "If you won't listen to me than I'm going to be an asshole to you."

You realize our stats for earnings are very similar right? The only difference is I go outside and have a real job to attend to.

You did this until I stood up to the bullying and then you instantly stopped because you are a pussy. Thats what you are and that why you push around people who you think are weaker than you.

Okay, stand up to me again you great avenger of the downtrodden (except the Jews....)

Are you suggesting that older people don't deserve the sames chances younger people do? Ya we are all misguided youth. But no, I was referring to fed.

I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, just generally when people say "Youth" they don't mean late 20 something burnouts that smoke their day away on the government dime eating cheetos and playing online poker.

Mark

Fun fact - went and checked your "called you out you big bully thread", the oh so ironically spelled "marks intellegence". My "instantly stopping" to your standing up took 5 days, and we posted the same number of times in the thread (pre-revival) with 14. Though only 5 of yours were towards me, and 7 of mine to you.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    Not to get to off topic, but I would pay the taxes on pot if it ever become's legal. But highly doubt that will ever happen.
    Well I was hoping this could stay on topic because if you follow the lines of the legalization its leads to interesting points.

But mainly that we would just grow weed and no one would have to buy it, its not comparable to beer where you need a brew kit. Its comparable to vegetables that grow in gardens we already have.

If we wanted to buy a spliff from the store, then sure tax it. But there is no reason to limit the amount of plants we grow, just like we don't limit garden veges or fruits.
  • You realize our stats for earnings are very similar right? The only difference is I go outside and have a real job to attend to.
    Yes but you dont' know how to read graphs....I'm gonna explain it all later though don't worry.
    Okay, stand up to me again you great avenger of the downtrodden (except the Jews....)
    you can try to pin that on me as much as you want I didn't say anything slanderous about any certain people. Suggesting Jewish people run the world is the worst I said, its an observation not defaming, and it wasn't even my thought.

But your constantly try and pin me as a prejudiced person is an awful thing to do...and yes Mark I am a real person and you are really doing it.
    Yes but you dont' know how to read graphs....I'm gonna explain it all later though don't worry.

Please don't.. your explanations are worse than not knowing. If you make more than me, kudos anyways. I have more forum game medals than you, so eat a great big CPF dick.

you can try to pin that on me as much as you want I didn't say anything slanderous about any certain people. Suggesting Jewish people run the world is the worst I said, its an observation not defaming, and it wasn't even my thought.

Oh, well, then I'm just OBSERVING you're a great big bigot asshole. And I'm sure that's not JUST my thought.

But your constantly try and pin me as a prejudiced person is an awful thing to do...and yes Mark I am a real person and you are really doing it.

Hey now! Did I not just call you the avenger of the downtrodden? That seems like praise to me! OH! You meant the bit about "except the jews"... right, see, that's just because your mind was trained to believe everything in one sentence was related, and not actually two separate events from differing timelines that occasionally intersect. I never said you wouldn't save downtrodden Jewish people, you just assumed that because of COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

Mark
  • You're doing it again, wont' let me post without you try to ruin the thread and conversation.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/technology-messing-my-mind-ahhh-29001/#post328332
This discussion has been closed.