TV ad: Marijuna legalizing and taxed?

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Put me down for not making it legal. I worked with potheads before ( and still do) and 2 of them are the most angry people I have ever known.

That and they have no idea about their surroundings after smoking up some of these guys so here I am thinking ya they want to legalize this shit.:rolleyes2:

p.s.

Sorry darb.:p

jesus-christ.jpg
  • darbday wrote: »
    This was the most logical argument I've read from you so I'll just let it stand.

A: Believe me, I have no need for your validation of my logic.

B: Having you agree with my logic there makes me seriously question my logic.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Comp's testimonials would hold more weight, and therefore make a more convincing argument because of his longer timeline of experience alone.
    Mark
    Are you calling me old?:( But at least you're doing it in a nice way...:)
  • compuease wrote: »

curious tho, how many hrs of poker do you play per day? Is it the weed that helps you play so many hours?
    compuease wrote: »
    Wow, really, now is that pretty well every day or just a couple of days per week?
    So would you say you play pretty well the same as a full time job, like 40hrs/wk?
    Maybe 1200 hours this year to date? Something close?
    So what do you figure your hourly profit is this year?

I'm curious where we are going with this?
  • a lot of my students smoke and it's definitely a problem for them. i don't care if people smoke weed, but when my students come to class high or smoke up at lunch it does not help with their school work. at the very least, it makes them lazy and not want to work.
  • trigs wrote: »
    a lot of my students smoke and it's definitely a problem for them. i don't care if people smoke weed, but when my students come to class high or smoke up at lunch it does not help with their school work. at the very least, it makes them lazy and not want to work.
    Reminded me of something, ask them if they are smoking indicas or sativas.

East from what I understand has a lot more indica which is meant for knocking you on your as more. Here we puff on sativas which has more of an uplifting stone. If I was smoking indica I'd pass out 3 times before noon.

A lot of people who thinks weed really messes you up have only experiences an indica high.

Indica you smoke at night to relax and watch a movie to pass out. Sativa you smoke with your buddies all day on the mountain bike trails.

As for your students, yes no one will argue stoners can be baked. But my teachers wouldn't be able to tell I was high if I didn't want them to. People will argue but I've gone to job interviews stoned and worked with bosses stoned.
    I'm curious where we are going with this?

Wondered if we could correlate your increased pot smoking habits with a reduced earnings per hour? You said you haven't been doing so well this year...
    hmmm...
    Wondered if we could correlate your increased pot smoking habits with a reduced earnings per hour? You said you haven't been doing so well this year...
    hmmm...
    increased smoking habits?
    increased smoking habits?

Do you have a problem focusing on the conversation at hand?
    Do you have a problem focusing on the conversation at hand?
    Not usually, did i suggest my habits have increased over this time?
    Not usually, did i suggest my habits have increased over this time?

I am suggesting that pot smoking is -ev... Especially the way you do it.. Perhaps that's the reason you are having less than rewarding results, like <$4. per hr this year... Man, even the lowest level security guard makes 3 times that. Why bother, just get a part time job and make a lot more..
    I am suggesting that pot smoking is -ev... Especially the way you do it.. Perhaps that's the reason you are having less than rewarding results, like <$4. per hr this year... Man, even the lowest level security guard makes 3 times that. Why bother, just get a part time job and make a lot more..
    Here's the thing though....we have a giant issue here....
    What is your point here, its the 3rd or 4th time you jabbed at my poker playing. If you need to make a thread to bash my game fly at it but lets leave it out of here huh?
    Why did you just ignore this and go straight to my graphs? You are mod of a poker forum ridiculing someones poker results.
  • And you have been on my ass trying to call me on some sort of bullshit ever since I signed up to this forum somewhere shortly before here:

Forboon... on Party Poker? - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

I essentially had to fight my way through this bullshit just to post here. And you have never let up on me for whatever reason.
    Here's the thing though....we have a giant issue here....

Why did you just ignore this and go straight to my graphs? You are mod of a poker forum ridiculing someones poker results.
    darbday wrote: »
    And you have been on my ass trying to call me on some sort of bullshit ever since I signed up to this forum somewhere shortly before here:

I essentially had to fight my way through this bullshit just to post here. And you have never let up on me for whatever reason.

Wow, the anger.... As a couple of others have mentioned.. I couldn't care less about your poker results.. You mentioned that results were not so good this year and I was just perhaps trying to correlate the pot smoking to that. Nothing personal but you may be messed up somewhat.
    Wow, the anger.... As a couple of others have mentioned.. I couldn't care less about your poker results.. You mentioned that results were not so good this year and I was just perhaps trying to correlate the pot smoking to that.
    Anger is not the correct word at all. When putting a tone to my typing use this image:

l.jpg
    Man, even the lowest level security guard makes 3 times that. Why bother, just get a part time job and make a lot more..

When the mod on a poker forum is pointing out faults in people graphs and making comments like the above, you will find a forum of little worth and little growth.
    Nothing personal but you may be messed up somewhat.
    Yes you've been trying to slander me ever since I got here. My threads are full of this stuff from you.

People say this forum won't/can't grow. And know we can see the root of this issue. You won't allow it, this kind of thing filters from the top down.
    I couldn't care less about your poker results..
    That 2 plus 2 thread is you going around looking for proof that I was lying about my graph. I wasn't a liar then and I'm not a dishonest person now. I resent being treated like one by you.
    And you have been on my ass trying to call me on some sort of bullshit ever since I signed up to this forum somewhere shortly before here:

Ya get what you give kid

Mark
    Ya get what you give kid

Mark
    So you are suggesting that as soon as a new poster showed up I straight up accused them of lying and rode them the entire time they were here, constantly taking their threads of topic in order to discredit them, and that I'm a mod?

Or do you just agree because your in the Comp group which is why you can say things like "Fuck you racist!" and you don't get banned.

But I can get banned for no reason what so ever and no explanation.
    So you are suggesting that as soon as a new poster showed up I straight up accused them of lying and rode them the entire time they were here, constantly taking their threads of topic in order to discredit them, and that I'm a mod?

Or do you just agree because your in the Comp group which is why you can say things like "Fuck you racist!" and you don't get banned.

But I can get banned for no reason what so ever and no explanation.

I say you're full of bullshit.

Also, you are a racist, and people don't get banned for calling it like it is around here. Just like we call Hobbes an asshole. You're a burnout, and need help, you won't believe me, and you won't listen to anyone else, that's fine - I tried, now I'm just thinking I'll have fun with you too. At least tell me you make your income solely from poker? I'd hate to think you are also collecting some form of assistance to enable this BS lifestyle of yours.

Mark
    I say you're full of bullshit.

Also, you are a racist, and people don't get banned for calling it like it is around here.
    I'm not racist, you aren't telling it like it is, and I take extreme offense to you calling me that.
    Just like we call Hobbes an asshole
    No its not like that, Hobbes jokes around with that and so do others. You aren't joking you are taking your time to attack me. Because that is the type of person you are. And that is what you pass on to the teens you work with.

You shouldn't be allowed to call me that.
    I'm not racist, you aren't telling it like it is, and I take extreme offense to you calling me that.

EX5v4.jpg
    No its not like that, Hobbes jokes around with that and so do others. You aren't joking you are taking your time to attack me. Because that is the type of person you are. And that is what you pass on to the teens you work with.

You shouldn't be allowed to call me that.

Free speech, so suck it.

Also, can't help but notice you dodged the income question... care to enlighten us?

Mark
    Free speech, so suck it.
    Free speech doesn't cover attacking people.
    Free speech doesn't cover attacking people.

Why hello Irony! How have you been?

Again, income? Is it just poker related? I don't think you could manage 6-10 hours of poker a day with work as well....

Mark
  • Some of the best poker players I know/some of the best players online are huge potheads!!
    no reason you couldn't quotes examples here.

DrTyore wrote: »

Again, income? Is it just poker related? I don't think you could manage 6-10 hours of poker a day with work as well....
    This is inappropriate to bring up, and its in appropriate for someone who is supposed to be guiding our youth. Please don't.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Some of the best poker players I know/some of the best players online are huge potheads!!
    Welcome to the voices in my head!

(skype helmet)
    no reason you couldn't quotes examples here.

This is inappropriate to bring up, and its in appropriate for someone who is supposed to be guiding our youth. Please don't.

Ahh

This excessive indulgence brought to you by the government of British Colombia. Gotcha...

My job has nothing to do with our interactions btw, it's called separating your personal and professional life. I don't get drunk with kids either.

Mark

P.S. / Edit: Quote examples? Compuease locked all those threads, go look there for your attacks / hate popaganda.
    This excessive indulgence brought to you by the government of British Colombia. Gotcha...
    You have no reason to accuse me of such a thing, its a terrible accusation.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    My job has nothing to do with our interactions btw, it's called separating your personal and professional life. I don't get drunk with kids either.
    What you and others need to understand is that kids learn from who we are. Not at all from what we try and instill in them. This is so wrong that you don't know that.
    P.S. / Edit: Quote examples? Compuease locked all those threads, go look there for your attacks / hate popaganda.
    having a hard time understanding what quote/examples means?
    You have no reason to accuse me of such a thing, its a terrible accusation.

Well, I did ask three times, and you ignore it. This is precisely why I said you shouldn't be involved in question week.

What you and others need to understand is that kids learn from who we are. Not at all from what we try and instill in them. This is so wrong that you don't know that.
    having a hard time understanding what quote/examples means?

What I and others need to understand? Okay, listen up fuckwad. You're the one that needs to realize - you're the idiot. If people learn from "who we are" what's more likely? That I'm this raving asshole IRL, or that you're just such an irritating, racist, burnout fuckhole that THIS may be a show?

Now, go back to smiling at your shoes, and smoking taxpayer pot.

Mark
    you're the idiot. If people learn from "who we are" what's more likely? That I'm this raving asshole IRL,
    This is what you are doing right now.
    racist,
    This never happened yet you continue to bring it up without quoting a single racists comment I made.

And I've already ask you to stop talking about my financial background.

Edit: I just want to post without being constantly harassed by you and Comp
This discussion has been closed.