Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener - Friday April 1, 2011

1234568»

Comments

• Will somebody please remind what happened last night? I think baseball was involved :D

I barely remember the bill at the Loose Moose was $380 for 10 ppl and 3 weren't drinking.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Will somebody please remind what happened last night? I think baseball was involved :D

I barely remember the bill at the Loose Moose was $380 for 10 ppl and 3 weren't drinking.
    Well I think Front St, got a little spew, and one of the Milton Timmies locations is still wondering what hit their parking lot... :) Thank god Beanies van survived... At one point DJgolfcan was hurriedly trying to get out of his seat belt..
  • Both sad and glad I missed this one lol. Looks like you guys picked a helluva game to hit.
  • Hey Johnnie

Did you make it onto the YouTube channel?

I can't remember the dude's name.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Hey Johnnie

Did you make it onto the YouTube channel?

I can't remember the dude's name.

Not sure. I lost the picture (and everything else I acquired during the day) and I don't remember his name either.
    Not sure. I lost the picture (and everything else I acquired during the day) and I don't remember his name either.

Even the thing you bought for June?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Even the thing you bought for June?

Yep. Oddly enough I still have the bag from the Jays store. I believe that somebody emptied the bag in case I yacked in the car. I assume my stuff is still there. I texted Trevor but did not here back from him. Either that or I stupidly lost everything on my drunken state.

Next year I'll drive :D
  • Jesus man, how much did you spend on beer at the stadium?
  • Jesus man, how much did you spend on beer at the stadium?

Me? I think I bought only one beer at the ballpark. Although I did have a few given to me.

What did me in was Loose Moose. After that the night got a little fuzzy.

Next year I'll drive :D

I'm not riding with you in that state, jeesh that would be suicide.. :)

Twas kinda funny tho, takes me back to my college days, cept being putrid drunk was accepted and even encouraged then... We were a little worried that you would lose your head to oncoming traffic on Front St at one point.. That wouldn't have been funny...
  • Don't forget to cash in your free pizza today!
  • Moose I owe you pics....I'll send them over FB...
  • Found a good blog. Actually thought I would see a pic of DrTyore/JohnnieH but alas no.

Drunk Jays Fans
  • moose wrote: »
    Found a good blog. Actually thought I would see a pic of DrTyore/JohnnieH but alas no.

Drunk Jays Fans

You didn't know about DJFs? I've been following them for years!
  • Got all my stuff back, I did indeed leave it all in Trevors van. I somehow managed to um...."liberate"....5 of the FREE towels that they gave out. plus my original one makes a total of 6. Sweeeet.

Also, I did NOT puke in the van, although I hear it was close. Devon, next time I say MOVE, I mean GTFO of my way! I did however manage to yack in 4 different cities. TO, Milton, Kitchener and New Hamburg. I'm almost proud of myself :)

So I looked up the interview guy. He has not posted the footage from the game, but there is a trailer, so I assume it will be posted soon. Here's the link:

YouTube - HotTopicWithPhil's Channel
  • I saw Mark, right at the beginning!

edit: And Johnnie @ 4min!
  • edit: And Johnnie @ 4min!

Wow. That was hilarious.
    Wow. That was hilarious.

At least my voice made it in. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    At least my voice made it in. :D

Too ugly for even the internet? Wow. That's low.
  • moose wrote: »
    Too ugly for even the internet? Wow. That's low.

Yup.

and I even gave a big smile too. :(

Fugly.jpg
  • Ok just watched it again from home. Here's the CPF cameos:

0:26 Drtyore is posing with Phil while having his picture taken. The photographer is our buddy Matt. They walk through the shot at 1:49 too!
    0:52- The cute girl in the powder blue Jays cap is blackmagicks' girlfriend. Yes, they are nice hats :D
    4:03-Yours truly, doing my best sleazy lounge lizard impersonation. Not sure if the camera is out of focus or it's just me. '92 Legend Jack Morris FTW! Yes, I would love you to sign the picture!
  • Johhnie probably didn't realize the two bandanna babes at 1:05 were sitting right in front of Wes.

They had very.....nice.....eyes......yeah that's the ticket. ;)

Personally I like the new logo. More modern and a little meaner.
    Compared to the original which looks just a little , 70's ish....
    No actually the old one just looks GAY. LOL

Also, I did NOT puke in the van, although I hear it was close. Devon, next time I say MOVE, I mean GTFO of my way! I did however manage to yack in 4 different cities. TO, Milton, Kitchener and New Hamburg. I'm almost proud of myself :)

I must add that I was the only witness to the most amusing display....well the only witness from our group. In Milton as Trevor and Matt went into Timmies, Johnnie gets out of the van and leans on the car beside us to toss his lunch.....as the driver, a middle aged woman who is clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time, gets ring side seats waiting for her hubby to return. I felt bad for both parties.....as I giggled uncontrollably.
  • I must add that I was the only witness to the most amusing display....well the only witness from our group. In Milton as Trevor and Matt went into Timmies, Johnnie gets out of the van and leans on the car beside us to toss his lunch.....as the driver, a middle aged woman who is clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time, gets ring side seats waiting for her hubby to return. I felt bad for both parties.....as I giggled uncontrollably.

I vaguely remember the Milton parking lot, but I had no idea there was an audience! Thanks for not letting me embarrass myself :P
  • If you saw it - you get it.

jayscomic9.jpg