Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener - Friday April 1, 2011

Comments

• westside8 wrote: »
    If you want, I can get the same deal with tickets as last year again as well

+++ Those were great seats. Like 3 weekend games x4 seats if possible.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
    Beanie only? Or beanie + Kanga? What about little...beanie/kangas?

Just Beanie

I really like the idea of a box, but the price is too high for my budget. That being said, I personally don't mind spending extra for decent seats. Our usual seats along the baseline on Level 200 are very nice, but how about Level 100 if possible?

There has been some talk about renting a bus for the KW clan, assuming we have enough.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Just Beanie

I really like the idea of a box, but the price is too high for my budget. That being said, I personally don't mind spending extra for decent seats. Our usual seats along the baseline on Level 200 are very nice, but how about Level 100 if possible?

There has been some talk about renting a bus for the KW clan, assuming we have enough.

Yeah...I'm getting in touch with my rep soon. Going to see what I can do.

There is still a chance for a box for 1 game but it'll be $200 a head - which I think is probably way too high for most people going.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    +++ Those were great seats. Like 3 weekend games x4 seats if possible.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Yeah just pm/e-mail me or something.
    Yeah...I'm getting in touch with my rep soon. Going to see what I can do.

There is still a chance for a box for 1 game but it'll be $200 a head - which I think is probably way too high for most people going.

How much if we could fill the box? Still $200? Any free goodies come with it?
    How much if we could fill the box? Still $200? Any free goodies come with it?

We have 16, a box can take max 20. It will be about 4K for the box, so it will be just under $200 each bare minimum. If we want food then it'll be about $75 more per head, so its not worth it.

Right now, we have a few options - but all of these require a minimum number of people to be 20

1. Get a box - $190-195 each approx
    2. Field Level Infield Seats - $71 each, save the service charges and tax from box office
    3. Field Level Bases - $52 each, save the service charges and tax from box office

Please weigh in with your choices/opinions
  • I'm good with any option, I trust you guys to make the best decision. Just tell me how much I need to fork over..:)
    We have 16, a box can take max 20. It will be about 4K for the box, so it will be just under $200 each bare minimum. If we want food then it'll be about $75 more per head, so its not worth it.

Right now, we have a few options - but all of these require a minimum number of people to be 20

1. Get a box - $190-195 each approx
    2. Field Level Infield Seats - $71 each, save the service charges and tax from box office
    3. Field Level Bases - $52 each, save the service charges and tax from box office

Please weigh in with your choices/opinions

• #2 unless I ship Buzzards tournament this weekend :D
    #2 unless I ship Buzzards tournament this weekend :D

So option #2 is confirmed then. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »

+1 on #2 for 17 of us.

Mark
  • Throw another couple votes on the #2 pile
  • I will be the Phil Laak of the group. I will vote with the majority.
  • Ok...#2 it is. I'm going to place the order probably end of this week early next week for 20 tickets. If you are on this list by Tuesday of midnight - you are committed to 1 ticket (or 2 if you have a +1).

I will be ordering 20 tickets in total, in case of any last minute interested parties. If they don't get taken by members of this forum, I will sell them via other means.

So if you are confirmed in going, it will be $71 for the ticket, and I will start asking for money in a few days once I sort out the order. Payment will be required as well as I do not really have the capability to fork out close to $1.5K at once. Preferred method of payment will be E-mail Money Transfer, second option is cheque, and third option will be PokerStars but that's the last resort.

Please keep tab on this thread as this is where I will post updates.
  • Sounds good. Take Paypal?
  • Sounds good. Take Paypal?

Prefer everything else...but if you must...
  • Ship me your address and I'll mail you a cheque for both of my tickets.

Has anybody heard from stpboy? It would be weird if he wasn't there with us :(
    Ship me your address and I'll mail you a cheque for both of my tickets.

Has anybody heard from stpboy? It would be weird if he wasn't there with us :(

I'll shoot him a text
  • Deposit has been made for 20 tickets - still have room for 3 more and can add more if needed.

$71 per ticket + $8 order charge

Everyone please ship me $71.50 and I'll make $2 when it's all said and done. WOOHOO!

EMT address is westside8@gmail.com - please make the password "Toronto"

Please PM for address for cheque
    #2 unless I ship Buzzards tournament this weekend :D

Option# 2 is good with me. And johnnieH, too - 'cause I'm shipping Buzzard's tourney this weekend.
  • List updated with those that paid.
    List updated with those that paid.

Wes, my cheque is in the mail. No really, it is. I'm serious!
    Wes, my cheque is in the mail. No really, it is. I'm serious!

Thanks bud - your word is good with me!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Those things fucken hurt

No magnets this year. Instead we get a gift that we can really hurt each other with:

Honda Opening Night presented by The Star and Sportsnet Radio FAN 590
    Rally Towels
    No magnets this year. Instead we get a gift that we can really hurt each other with:

Honda Opening Night presented by The Star and Sportsnet Radio FAN 590
    Rally Towels

Wet towel snapping?? *cringes*
  • Wet towel snapping?? *cringes*

This could get ugly
  • Tickets have now been paid for - for those that haven't sent payment, please do so asap
  • Will send this week.
  • sorry wes for late pay pm me how you want the money.
  • Where are we sitting when we're not getting beer?