Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener - Friday April 1, 2011

Comments

• Wes, are you planning to take the day off work and meet us for drinks somewhere? If not, you can mail the tickets to me and we'll hook up in our seats.

As for rides, Wraychel has offered to drop me, Chris and Matt off somewhere in the early afternoon so Trevor and the BeanieBus has to make one stop. I assume Marks place is the best bet?

Has anybody heard from Mario? He has a seat on the BeanieBus, but his Dad does not. Are they going in alone, or are we bumping our Dad (Compuese) off the bus?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Wes, are you planning to take the day off work and meet us for drinks somewhere? If not, you can mail the tickets to me and we'll hook up in our seats.

When are you guys planning to be downtown by?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    When are you guys planning to be downtown by?

Not sure. I sent Beanie an email since he doesn't check the forum much. If I don't hear back today, I will see him at Moose's cash game tomorrow.
  • The BeanieBus is making a stop at Mark apartment for 1pm. Not sure if we have to drive to Cambridge to get Hobbes and/or Mario, but let's say we'll be downtown for 3pm. Any of you locals can meet up with us somewhere. I assume at a bar on Front Street.

Mark says that anyone wanting to enjoy pre-van drinks at his place are welcome to do so.
    The BeanieBus is making a stop at Mark apartment for 1pm. Not sure if we have to drive to Cambridge to get Hobbes and/or Mario, but let's say we'll be downtown for 3pm. Any of you locals can meet up with us somewhere. I assume at a bar on Front Street.

Mark says that anyone wanting to enjoy pre-van drinks at his place are welcome to do so.

There's a new commuter lot (south of the 401) at the 401/Townline Rd. I can meet you there.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    There's a new commuter lot (south of the 401) at the 401/Townline Rd. I can meet you there.

Very good. I'll let Trevor know.
    The BeanieBus is making a stop at Mark apartment for 1pm. Not sure if we have to drive to Cambridge to get Hobbes and/or Mario, but let's say we'll be downtown for 3pm. Any of you locals can meet up with us somewhere. I assume at a bar on Front Street.

I can probably get off and meet you guys by 4 or 5
  • Holy cow - just did a search and can't even find 2 tickets together anywhere in the stadium
  • I was supposed to go -.-;

Am going to the series final instead. Hoping for a sweep :D
  • My group is leaving from Moose Winooski's at 4:30pm, will hopefully arrive by 6:30 at the latest. I'll text you Wes to get the tickets. We'll all be arriving together.

stp
  • Shannon, if Wes wants to mail me all the tickets for us in KWC, I will make sure they are delivered to you. This might be easier than having Wes wait around outside the Dome and potentially miss the opening ceremonies if you guys are late.
    Shannon, if Wes wants to mail me all the tickets for us in KWC, I will make sure they are delivered to you. This might be easier than having Wes wait around outside the Dome and potentially miss the opening ceremonies if you guys are late.

That would be great actually.

stp
  • Am I riding the KW bus or is it full?
  • I may be avail if someone needs to sell a ticket or two.
  • moose wrote: »
    I may be avail if someone needs to sell a ticket or two.

Mario might have one. If you can get ahold of him, it's yours :D
  • The following tickets will be mailed to JohnnieH tomorrow

*2. DrTyore
    *3. JohnnieH
    *4. Hobbes
    *5. Hellmuth's Mole
    *7. djgolfcan
    *8. compuease
    *11. JohnnieH +1
    *12. Itsame
    *13. Itsame +1
    *16. beanie42

Speak now or forever hold your peace.
  • 11 more sleeps :)
    11 more sleeps :)

I'm counting down work days. T minus 8!
  • Johnnie are you meeting up at Marks? I can pick my tix up there if you are.

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Johnnie are you meeting up at Marks? I can pick my tix up there if you are.

stp

Yes, but we're leaving around 1pm. If that doesn't work for you we can arrange a time/place to meet up before then.
    Yes, but we're leaving around 1pm. If that doesn't work for you we can arrange a time/place to meet up before then.

I'm off that day so I'll be sure to come by while you guys are there.

Thanks Johnnie.

stp
  • Apparently Mario's extra ticket is not for sale, regardless if Mario's Dad comes or not.
  • stpboy's tickets are delivered and I'll see that djgolfcan gets his sometime this week, or meet up in T.O.
  • One more important thing - BRING QUARTERS!
  • 4 more sleeps. :)
    4 more sleeps. :)

And including today, 4 more days of work! YAY!
  • O.K here I am to save the day and Johnnie's ears.

First Moose if you want my ticket it is for sale. Call me or send me a PM if you want it.

Second Jeff I don't know if moose will take the ticket and the spot on the KW bus but will let you know as soon as i know.

Third if all the Cambridge people want to meet at my house instead of leaving your car at the cat pool spot. I am just 5 min. from the 401 and close to mark's so it can be easier for trevor and you don t have to worry about your cars.

Forth and most important I will be checking the forum more often now so if you guys can leave poor Johnnie alone so he has more time with June then this stuff I'm sure he will love that.:)
  • Is it one ticket or two?
  • moose wrote: »
    Is it one ticket or two?

It's one. I think Wes may have 2 for sale if you really want to expose your son to our shenanigans.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    O.K here I am to save the day and Johnnie's ears.

First Moose if you want my ticket it is for sale. Call me or send me a PM if you want it.

Second Jeff I don't know if moose will take the ticket and the spot on the KW bus but will let you know as soon as i know.

Third if all the Cambridge people want to meet at my house instead of leaving your car at the cat pool spot. I am just 5 min. from the 401 and close to mark's so it can be easier for trevor and you don t have to worry about your cars.

Forth and most important I will be checking the forum more often now so if you guys can leave poor Johnnie alone so he has more time with June then this stuff I'm sure he will love that.:)
    So Mario are you coming? I think the spot on the bus that I was giving up was for your "other" dad.. I've lost track now how many spots are open on the "bus"..