Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener - Friday April 1, 2011

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    Where are we sitting when we're not getting beer?

Section 117 row 35/36. Behind the visitor's dugout close to the back of the section = closer to beer stand
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Tickets have now been paid for - for those that haven't sent payment, please do so asap

Oh schnit! Sorry forgot. Please PM for address to send cheque.
    Section 117 row 35/36. Behind the visitor's dugout close to the back of the section = closer to beer stand

Sweet! So when I chirp the closer when he blows the game for us he'll really hear me!
  • Pitchers and catchers reported today. :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Tickets have now been paid for - for those that haven't sent payment, please do so asap

I have mailed a cheque to your address... snail mail.. lol..
  • compuease wrote: »

Johnnie's got here, and he lives further than you ;)
    Johnnie's got here, and he lives further than you ;)

Johnnie didn't have to walk to the mailbox, uphill both ways...

Is it time for the baseball yet???
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    This... In a driving snowstorm. and that f'in stone tablet was heavy...

Is it time for the baseball yet???

Yeah but it's New Hamburg. The post office had to make sure the goats were well fed before they could deliver the mail to Kitchener.
  • Just picked up 10 more tickets for stpboy's softball team and they'll be 2 rows behind us. I feel sorry already for the people directly in front of our group
    Just picked up 10 more tickets for stpboy's softball team and they'll be 2 rows behind us. I feel sorry already for the people directly in front of our group

Or, shudder.. in between..

Finally got it sir ;)
    Finally got it sir ;)
    No chips in the tablet or anything? Enuff postage on it?
    No chips in the tablet or anything? Enuff postage on it?

None of that..did found a something that resembles a shell of some sort....
  • Reminder for missing payments
    Reminder for missing payments

Found the cheque in my car.
    Sent via eft instead.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Found the cheque in my car.
    Sent via eft instead.

Got it - ty sir
  • EFT sent.
  • For the crew coming from K-W, I've worked it out with Jenn so I have the van (8-seater), and since I don't drink that will free up the rest of you ;) . Since I'm not on the forum much, I'll probably coordinate details with Johnnie, but just PM/email one of us and we'll work out the details as it gets closer.

1. Beanie
    2. JohnnieH
    3. DrTyore
    4. Mario
    5. Matt
    6. Hobbes
    7. Compuease
    8. HellmuthsMole
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    For the crew coming from K-W, I've worked it out with Jenn so I have the van (8-seater), and since I don't drink that will free up the rest of you ;) . Since I'm not on the forum much, I'll probably coordinate details with Johnnie, but just PM/email one of us and we'll work out the details as it gets closer.

1. Beanie
    2. JohnnieH
    3. DrTyore
    4. Mario

Beanie is my MVP!

Mark
  • In plz, (if you have room to pick me up at the 401 Milton car pool lot that is) and have room.
  • My +1 also needs a ride.
  • In plz!

Can you pick me up at Union and drive me around the corner to our gate?
    In plz!

Can you pick me up at Union and drive me around the corner to our gate?

Only if you pay for parking. :D
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Beanie is my MVP!

Mark

And I may have to take up drinking now!
  • Ooooh would really appreciate a seat on the bus if available.
  • Looks like the bus is full. Jeff, we can grab you at the car pool (Hwy 25 by Fifth Wheel, right?). Will PM timing as it gets closer.
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Looks like the bus is full. Jeff, we can grab you at the car pool (Hwy 25 by Fifth Wheel, right?). Will PM timing as it gets closer.

That's it, on the southeast corner of 25 and 401. It's also a go bus spot.
  • Tickets will be en-route to me at the end of this week..so a couple of requests before tickets are sent out to me.

I don't want to have to stand outside the Dome waiting for your arrival and losing valuable drinking time, so I ask that you get there as close to 5:30pm as possible outside Gate 5/6 so I can give you your ticket. Please PM me your cell phone number so I can get in touch with you that day, best bet will be to text since it will be loud and I probably won't be able to hear you or vice versa.

If you know you're going to be late, especially if you know in the next week or so, please let me know so I can arrange for tickets to either be mailed to you, or left for you at Will Call for you to pickup. Like I said, I really don't want to have to fight the crowd to meet you at the gate if you're late, especially since I will probably be a couple of beers in by first pitch.