Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• He always wears some seriously nice threads though.
  • He's on my list Johnnie. We just spelled his name wrong.
    Right above Dick Irvin.
  • Well, I'll be Hornswaggled . . . nice call Ron . . . Lets go Libyans . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Well, I'll be Hornswaggled . . . nice call Ron . . . Lets go Libyans . . .
    I kinda figured one of these middle eastern dictators would get it before the end of this year. He has had a target on is forehead for a while now and for years seemed the second most likely to be sent to his eternal dirt nap after the late Saddam Hussien. Well Hussein was dispatched putting this Lougan right at the top of the Hit Parade. :)
  • Hey Johnnie? Just to tilt the shit out of you in terms of Dead Pool karma, I thought I'd let ya know that Abe Vigoda just celebrated his 90th birthday yesterday! :D
  • Just saw Kirk Douglas on the Oscars. Looks like he might die before the night is over.

EDIT: Melissa Leo just dropped the F-bomb. Hilarious!
  • Jane Russell

This may be the 1st domino
  • Start at 3:35 . . .

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="YouTube - Monty Python-The Meaning of Life-Death" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Man, I don't know if Charlie Sheen is going to make me any money in this thing but damned if he isn't keeping our attention :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Man, I don't know if Charlie Sheen is going to make me any money in this thing but damned if he isn't keeping our attention :)

One small batch of bad blow and you're in the money dude.
    Man, I don't know if Charlie Sheen is going to make me any money in this thing but damned if he isn't keeping our attention :)
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    One small batch of bad blow and you're in the money dude.

BTW: Career Dead does not collect any money.
  • I know im new here, but I just read through the whole thread, and heartily laughed my ass off.

you guys are sick!!

I LOVE IT!!!!
  • You are still young and able to save yourself from our depravity. Do not let yourself get involved in these horrible macabre antics. People will always look at you weird when you pull a little sheet out of your wallet when you find out someone kicked the bucket and go "damn, I was gonna draft them!"
  • People will always look at you weird when you pull out your iPhone and load the 'Notes" app when you find out someone kicked the bucket and go "damn, I was gonna draft them!"

fyp
  • Nice job trying to make yourself look younger and hipper Johnnie. Didn't you just have a birthday recently? Note taken for DP XXXIV...
  • Wow, she's really screwing with you Johnnie... Dahlingk.
  • Shouldn't that read "stump"? Or was it the other one?

And AIPF? Feel free to study up for DP III. Coming to a Forum near you for 2012
    Shouldn't that read "stump"? Or was it the other one?
    I read it as the other one... and Johnnie, I believe the more extremities that get hacked off, the lower the strain on her heart and thus likely the longer she lives... Methinks she may still be going for DP XX..
  • Milo I would love to be in the next one lol

and to be honest, the way charlie sheen is self destructing day in day out, he should not be far off from offing himself.

and this Zsa Zsa constant attention nearly makes me wet myself with laughter, the way you guys carry on exerting poker ad libs "gg (deceased)" and so forth, really is high class comedy.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I read it as the other one... and Johnnie, I believe the more extremities that get hacked off, the lower the strain on her heart and thus likely the longer she lives... Methinks she may still be going for DP XX..
    I told you all. SHE'S TO FRIGGIN STUBBORN TO LAY DOWN! lol
  • AIPF wrote: »
    Milo I would love to be in the next one lol

and to be honest, the way charlie sheen is self destructing day in day out, he should not be far off from offing himself.

and this Zsa Zsa constant attention nearly makes me wet myself with laughter, the way you guys carry on exerting poker ad libs "gg (deceased)" and so forth, really is high class comedy.

MINE! :D

I mean I hope he gets help and lives a long and happy life.
    MINE! :D

I mean I hope he gets help and lives a long and happy life.

No way he's dying anytime soon. He's having too much of a blast to kick off early.
  • Here's how I see it playing out . . . Zsa Zsa and Chuckie "go" as a result of the same drug fueled bender, after making a sex tape that crashes the interwebz. I mean, it's Zsa Zsa . . . and we know Charlie likes a little slap and tickle, right? Right?!?
  • Looks like your "flipping" Johnnie. You got the pair or the overs?

"Gabor's husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, says the actress is taking medication and has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year without surgery."
    Here's how I see it playing out . . . Zsa Zsa and Chuckie "go" as a result of the same drug fueled bender, after making a sex tape that crashes the interwebz. I mean, it's Zsa Zsa . . . and we know Charlie likes a little slap and tickle, right? Right?!?

Did you just suggest Zsa Zsa and Sheen make a sex tape! Puking in my mouth doesn't being to describe how disgusting that is!

Seriously, I'm not sure if the aggravation shes put me through is worth $40.
  • johnnieh wrote: »
    did you just suggest zsa zsa and sheen make a sex tape! Puking in my mouth doesn't being to describe how disgusting that is!

seriously, i'm not sure if the aggravation shes put me through is worth $40.

lol!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Did you just suggest Zsa Zsa and Sheen make a sex tape! Puking in my mouth doesn't being to describe how disgusting that is!

Seriously, I'm not sure if the aggravation shes put me through is worth $40.

Should you feel the burden is too much to bear, I am Milo013 on FTP. :D
    Should you feel the burden is too much to bear, I am Milo013 on FTP. :D

I was implying that I should be compensated for my mental suffering.

If her doctors amputate another leg, I'm going to insist that everybody ship me $1.