Dead Pool II - Team Lists

1202122232426»

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    If you weren't a fellow Dolphins fan I'd kick your ass!

Always thinking about my ass......
  • Lady James is on the machine . . . and therefore on the clock. we may get one more pay-off before New Year's, increasing the record. DP3 will have a bit of work to do . . .

Speaking of which, I have not received PMs with any rosters yet.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Lady James is on the machine . . . and therefore on the clock. we may get one more pay-off before New Year's, increasing the record. DP3 will have a bit of work to do . . .

I'm out. Can't afford this ass kicking two years in a row, both karmically and financially.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Lady James is on the machine . . . and therefore on the clock. we may get one more pay-off before New Year's, increasing the record. DP3 will have a bit of work to do . . .

I will not be submitting my roster for 2012 until closer to the date. I still have work to do with this years team.
  • I will not be submitting my roster for 2012 until closer to the date. I still have work to do with this years team.

Haven't rigged all the IV units quite yet?
    Haven't rigged all the IV units quite yet?

I believe that would be considered collusion, tampering, or 'passing' interference. I'm above such tawdry manipulation of this contest.

This is going to be a long week.

I've got Etta James on breathing machines, husband by her side 24/7. Her affairs aren't in order, thus continuance of breathing machine is likely.

Tariq Aziz is apparently on a hunger strike. Previous articles stated that he wouldn't be executed until after the US left Iraq. I think they're out now!

Abdelbaset hanging on by a thread....
  • all of which only matters for DP3, now. Managers should check their rosters for DP2, just to see if there were any late stragglers. I have not seen any new winners, but somebody may have slipped by, so to speak. Shall we say 15 January as the cut-off for late claimants?
  • Sounds good. Spending the day with the inlaws, but will check my roster when I get home.
  • You didn't pick any of them for DP3 did you?
  • Do I at least get a participation badge or the home version of the game?
  • This is Canada . . . you'll be lucky to come away with a Tim's card.
    Do I at least get a participation badge or the home version of the game?

Thanks for playing, Cerb.

The Price is Right losing horn - YouTube
  • Zsa Zsa sends her regards, Johnnie . . . I hear she's going for a spin, later.
  • El Jeffe is ALIVE . . .