Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Oh the ironing!! ;)
  • Could Johnnie get paid off twice in the same week for Zsa Zsa?
  • Don't think she goes home this time . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I think she finally goes home this time . . .

fyp
  • Read earlier today that Seve Ballesteros is not doing to well. Saw it on Yahoo.
  • Seve Ballesteros ran out of holes this morning, and died at age 54. Hellmuth's Mole just got a little richer, and the golf world a little poorer . . .
  • nh Mole.

I'll ship next time I log into P*

Not to sound morbid or insensitive, but I'm glad that the DP us more active this year. This is what I was hoping for when I pitched this idea last year.

Milo could you dig up the stats for us? Who's 'winning' the pool? Has anybody been shut out this far?
  • Will ship on * sometime tomorrow.
  • Good call Mole, now where do you prefer the shippage and is the userid bostonfan?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Milo could you dig up the stats for us? Who's 'winning' the pool? Has anybody been shut out this far?

djgolfcan, crazykoby, and cerberus are shout out, so far . . . No one is in the lead, really, but JohnnieH is ahead on props alone . . .
    Seve Ballesteros ran out of holes this morning, and died at age 54. Hellmuth's Mole just got a little richer, and the golf world a little poorer . . .

Finally cash one and I can't even be happy. Since I always cheer for the Euro's in the Ryder Cup he was one of my favourite golfers, a great mix of talent, fiery competitiveness and perseverance. I will likely donate these winnings to his foundation.

compuease wrote: »
    Good call Mole, now where do you prefer the shippage and is the userid bostonfan?

Ha ha. I had to go and log-in to find out myself as I haven't played on-line for over a month.

ID on *'s is HelmuthsMo!e - note the exclamation mark instead of l in Mole.

On Tilt is Hellmuths Mole
  • Is the spelling correct? 1 "L"?
    Is the spelling correct? 1 "L"?

Yes, the correctly spelt 2 l's version was taken.
  • No problem . . . just did not want the $$$ going where it shouldn't. I will post it with your team roster. Is it the same for both Stars and Tilt?
    No problem . . . just did not want the $$$ going where it shouldn't. I will post it with your team roster. Is it the same for both Stars and Tilt?

Wow been even longer since I've been on Full Tilt. ID there is Hellmuths Mole
  • Gh Mole.

Just to add. Since I do actually play Golf.
    It was pleasure to watch this man play. A class act in every way.
    he did a lot to promote the game overseas and helped a lot of players.
    Well liked and respected. You can see this if you are watching The PGA on Global.
    Seve will be missed.
  • Shipped.

Good you to donate the money to his charity. More than I would have done.
  • Will send moneys later this evening Mole. After bbq'ing and deck sitting and beer drinking.

Sad win by the way, and as already mentioned good for you for donating to his foundation.
  • Shipped on Stars..
  • $5 sent on *'s and I know it was you do to the Habitant avatar!
  • Shipped on Stars.
  • Just to update, I have not yet received $5 from HVEE or crazykoby for Seve's death.
  • PMs forthcoming.
  • HVEE hasn't been logged in since May 16. I was wondering why it's been so quiet lately.
  • Shipped on P*

Sorry haven't been following this thread
  • Got it. Thanks.
  • "Dr. Death" - Jack Kavorkian has gone on to visit his former clients, personally.
  • WildBill7145 . . . you may already be a weiner . . . pay him his $$$ folks.
  • Thanks for catching that Milo. I hadn't had a chance to check out the news yet. Sadly, James Arness of Gunsmoke also kicked the bucket today.

Wildbill7145 on P* please.

So, since HVEE is AWOL from the forum what do we do about his indebtedness? I think he still owes Mole some money too?
  • All debts will remain active, as far as I am concerned. Anyone have HVEE's contact info. for outside of the Forum? If so, could they give him a heads up? It's only a ten-spot*, but the principle remains all the same.

To be fair, his Mom took a turn for the worse in early April, so he might just have other things of more importance on his mind right now.

*as far as I know