Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Gentlemen, I have added payment info. to the Rosters of those managers who have provided same. I will add the rest as they are needed/provided.

I take some pride in the fact that my prediction for January was accurate, predicting 1, possibly 2 winners.
    There is still a week to go my friend.
  • I remain confident . . . Stumpy is good for at least a fortnight. She'll probably go around a week after the Oscars.
  • Rec'd from Johnnie H. Thanks man.
  • $10 shipped, one for me, and one for HVEE.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    $10 shipped, one for me, and one for HVEE.

Thanks Dude.... How are we doing tonight?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    $10 shipped, one for me, and one for HVEE.

Rec'd, thanks man... and Jack thanks you too.
  • Sent on Tilt..
  • Shipped on Stars.
  • Comp, mole, cerb all rec'd.
  • Shipped on PS
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Shipped on PS

Got it. Jack and myself thankyou.
    Pete Seeger
    Fidel Castro
    Ivor Broadis
    Rajo Devi Lohan
    Fats Domino
    Betty Ford
    Vasily Aleksanyan
    Charlie Louvin
    Al Molinaro
    Jean Belliveau
    Rabbi Phillip Berg
    Louis Zamperini
    Leila Denmark
    Earl Scruggs
    Jerry Lewis
    Guy LaRose
    Steven Tyler
    Patty Andrews
    Jean Chretien
    Elmer Lach
    Geoffrey Hughes

Please see bolded above. You folks all owe the old guy some cash. Not that it's exactly fair. I mean, he lives just down the block from the Grim Reaper, it only stands to reason that he'd have an "in" on who's next . . .

They are dropping like flies, boys and girls . . .
  • Holy crap! This season is going much better than last!

That wording doesn't sound so good when you realize the context I guess. Ah, what the hell.

Ok, well I guess I'll ship the old fella some bucks right now.

Was just going to send some money, but do we know if he has a preference as to where it gets sent to?

Well, Comp sent my $5 via FT, so I just shoved it back across the table to him on FT.
  • In other news, "Stumpy" Gabor is still alive.

Does anybody see the Zsa Zsa thing turning into a Dead Pool version of the old SNL bit with Chevy Chase? You know, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead . . .
  • Interestingly, her hubby is planning a big birthday party for her on Feb 6. He said some big names like Letterman will be attending......

Even more interesting is the fact that he's inviting BETTY WHITE and NANCY REAGAN! If for some reason there's a food poisoning incident, or some other such disaster we could have at least three payoffs in one day from the same building!
  • Hmmm . . . This could truly be a Super Sunday for someone . . .
  • Anyone know what Comp's name is on Stars?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Anyone know what Comp's name is on Stars?

hobbes614 ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    hobbes614 ;)

Oh, ok, why don't I just send him all my moniez since I know he's a stand up guy and will send it back...

ASS!
    Please see bolded above. You folks all owe the old guy some cash. Not that it's exactly fair. I mean, he lives just down the block from the Grim Reaper, it only stands to reason that he'd have an "in" on who's next . . .

They are dropping like flies, boys and girls . . .

For f*** sakes, another one! I'm starting to miss last year :D
    Interestingly, her hubby is planning a big birthday party for her on Feb 6. He said some big names like Letterman will be attending......

Even more interesting is the fact that he's inviting BETTY WHITE and NANCY REAGAN! If for some reason there's a food poisoning incident, or some other such disaster we could have at least three payoffs in one day from the same building!

That would be hot as I have 2 of them!
  • No problem guys.... Have spoken to the grim reaper and have "the" list... Zsa Zsa has been delayed.... something about pickling processes. They may not get to her this year at all..

same name on Stars and Tilt as on here.... :)

Thanks wildbill, I received your transfer..
  • Soon as my eCheck clears or I win these SNG KO's your money will be on its way.
  • received from Mole and JohnnieH... tx
  • Compuease - shipped on pokerstars
  • I will ship on stars late thursday night after work.

Thats 3 in a 2 week span. Good start.
  • I'm sure Matt is glued to TMZ right now:
    Milo wrote: »
    Cerberus:

Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen Hospitalized ... 911 Call | TMZ.com
  • Are you kidding? He's probably on the phone to some wrestler pals in LA to see if they can help Charlie along . . .
  • Sorry cerb, looks like a hiatal hernia.
  • Just got in from work and read this. Fucking prick. He's one of the only one's on my list that I don't have heat with Holly about. Quote: if someone drinks or overdoses themselves, then that's alright.

Also, shipped your moniez Comp.