Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Best part was..the guy that got slow-rolled is a friend of mine.
  • Milo wrote: »
    But this actually happened. Shortly after the WHA survivors merged with the NHL, Gordie was playing with Hartford against, Buffalo I think. Gordie took a guy into the corner elbows high, and the Sabre knuckle-dragger went over to say "hello" . . . only to be held back by his own team. Hilarious stuff on the news the next day.

As great as Gordie was, He was notoriously known for using his elbows.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Best part was..the guy that got slow-rolled is a friend of mine.

Really? He's old enough to be your father. :confused:
  • WTF! Lot's of people going down for that long eternal dirt nap but none on our lists.
    :mad:
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    WTF! Lot's of people going down for that long eternal dirt nap but none on our lists.
    :mad:

So it's a repeat of last year :)

We've had 3 in just under 5 weeks, still plenty of time left!
  • Just to add to my bad day:

Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ ... Zsa Zsa had "full blown pnuemonia" and that her chances of making it were very slim. He says they gave him the option of pumping her with a lot of antibiotics or putting her on a respirator. They chose the antibiotics.

He says that did the trick and as of today ... the infection is gone, her temperature is back to normal and her blood pressure has returned to normal as well. Zsa Zsa can also breathe well again and she's "back to her normal self."

Zsa Zsa is scheduled to leave the hospital Sunday at 11:00 AM ... which just happens to be her 94th birthday. The Prince says he is buying her a cake and the nursing staff is planning to sing her "Happy Birthday."
  • Add another BAD BEAT to the list.^-^
  • She just doesn't love you 'dahling'.

Don't forget who's supposed to be at her birthday party if it happens...

Betty White and Nancy Reagan!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Just to add to my bad day:

Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ ... Zsa Zsa had "full blown pnuemonia" and that her chances of making it were very slim. He says they gave him the option of pumping her with a lot of antibiotics or putting her on a respirator. They chose the antibiotics.

He says that did the trick and as of today ... the infection is gone, her temperature is back to normal and her blood pressure has returned to normal as well. Zsa Zsa can also breathe well again and she's "back to her normal self."

Zsa Zsa is scheduled to leave the hospital Sunday at 11:00 AM ... which just happens to be her 94th birthday. The Prince says he is buying her a cake and the nursing staff is planning to sing her "Happy Birthday."

f'in doctors!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore ... 58 years

Former Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore dies in Spain - CTV News

Thin Lizzy another great band. Gary Moore was a pretty good guitarist too.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    From TMZ:

0207-zsa-zsa-gallery-launch-credit.jpg
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I may be shipping to you in a week if Mr Douglas doesn't lay down for the final time..

J. Paul Ghetty III anyone ....
  • Liz Taylor is in the hospital for heart failure . . .
  • Beat me to it Milo. Just saw that a minute ago.

Johnnie's gonna snap if these medical teams keep performing miracles on these "near the cusp" members of his team!
  • Beat me to it Milo. Just saw that a minute ago.

Johnnie's gonna snap if these medical teams keep performing miracles on these "near the cusp" members of his team!

No doubt. Did all these dinosaur celebs find God or something?

Fingers crossed.....
    Liz Taylor is in the hospital for heart failure . . .
    Don't get too exited yet. It's "Congestive" and easily treatable .
    I think these old ones are just well to pickled and stubborn to go down..
  • RIP George Shearing. He was also on my short list but passed as he was fine.
    Met the man in Toronto a few years ago. A friend of a friend sort of deal, Her husband was his Bass Player. Nice old Guy and a great Jazz composer and Musician.
  • gg Uncle Leo, Len Lesser, of Seinfeld fame passed away at the Age of 88 - "Goodbye !!"
  • Well this thread has assumed room temperature.....:D
    Well this thread has assumed room temperature.....:D

Patience, patience, don't try to force it!
  • compuease wrote: »

That's what she said.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Oye. Holes are dug but no one's laying down.
    Don't get too exited yet. It's "Congestive" and easily treatable .
    I think these old ones are just well to pickled and stubborn to go down..

Depends on how far along it is before they start. My Mom lasted a good long while, but the deterioration is quick. Hospitalization is a bad sign for Liz (but a good one for Johnnie). She might last the year, but I doubt it very much, now.
  • On the bright side, the Oscars are this Sunday. Maybe some of the ones that are hanging on will give it up after.
    Depends on how far along it is before they start. My Mom lasted a good long while, but the deterioration is quick. Hospitalization is a bad sign for Liz (but a good one for Johnnie). She might last the year, but I doubt it very much, now.

I already told you that Liz, Stumpy and Nelson Mandela are all conspiring against me!
  • Well Col Qaddafi. I have to ask . How long does anyone think it will be before someone puts a cap in this guy?
    Well Col Qaddafi. I have to ask . How long does anyone think it will be before someone puts a cap in this guy?

I was just checking this thread to see if anyone has Moammar Gadhafi. Nobody does!