Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'll take $5 on the over.

Call the deadline April 30th? If so, book it.
  • Milo wrote: »

OK I'll be generous and give you an extra few days. Consider it booked and in my iPhone.
  • EZ monies . . . that broad is as good as flat-lined. You can thank me later. If I get to choose, I'll take HVEE's fiver off your hands . . .
    EZ monies . . . that broad is as good as flat-lined. You can thank me later. If I get to choose, I'll take HVEE's fiver off your hands . . .

I'm freerolling off his $5 from Douglas anyway. Either way I win.
  • 'sokay . . . Zsa Zsa brings the monies . . .
  • Hey Milo,
    It is hard for me to remember who has already croaked. Could you go thought the lists and bold anybody that has expired? Thanks!
  • Sure thing . . . should be done by now.

*Note this is for my records. I'm not screaming for the money. Yet.

Sorry Johnnie, I'm in Montreal with my work laptop. Don't want to install Stars on it just to transfer.

Will ship Sunday night when I get home.
  • 10 Bones shipped to Homerbuddy on Stars.
  • Shipped on *'s to Homerbuddy
  • I've got everybody's money except Crazykoby. Don't make me send my hired goons after you....
  • You might be right Milo:

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned. Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

Story developing...
    You might be right Milo:

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned. Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

Story developing...
    Hubby has said this morning they are not expecting her to be around much longer.
    I've got everybody's money except Crazykoby. Don't make me send my hired goons after you....

Sorry Johnnie,

I've been out of town for the past two weeks, money has been sent on P*'s
  • So? No one took FTP in the pool? Just saying . . .
    So? No one took FTP in the pool? Just saying . . .

But yet Zsa Zsa lives. :)
  • So do we have to send funds via carrier pigeon now?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    So do we have to send funds via carrier pigeon now?

AFAIK we are still free to ship funds to each other. (I just shipped BAP $$ to Blackmagicz yesterday).

IF the FEDs do something drastic to screw us over, I say we keep 'score' of the fatalities and settle up at the end of the year via snail mail or in person.
    AFAIK we are still free to ship funds to each other. (I just shipped BAP $$ to Blackmagicz yesterday).

IF the FEDs do something drastic to screw us over, I say we keep 'score' of the fatalities and settle up at the end of the year via snail mail or in person.

This. Your humble moderator might get a little busier, but no matter . . .

One more week, buddy. Getting nervous?
  • Naaahh . . . Zsa Zsa loves me dahlink. But thanks . . . I need to work my magic and start praying for her recovery. That is bound to put the whammy on her.
  • For personal reasons, I'm going to remove Scott Hall from my team and go one player short for the remainder of the year.
  • Okay . . . I will not ask why, and will also assume that no one is going to object too strenuously.

Should I hear no reasonable objections, I will delete Hall from your "official" roster tomorrow evening.
  • Not a problem with this removal. That's my vote.
  • Anyone take the HABS ,,,, D.O.A at the Gahden..
    Naaahh . . . Zsa Zsa loves me dahlink. But thanks . . . I need to work my magic and start praying for her recovery. That is bound to put the whammy on her.

T-6hours....less actually.
  • Looks like I owe you a finsky, Johnnie. You want it today, or you want the cash at moose's?
    Looks like I owe you a finsky, Johnnie. You want it today, or you want the cash at moose's?

haha...I was just looking to see that Zsa Zsa didn't expire overnight. Looks like she is still among the living.

Ship to me on P* please.
  • Shippage . . . good thing I took some coin off of my brother-in-law during the PPV last night.