Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• If he is having family issues then some consideration time should be given. Let's give him a few more weeks.

Obviously his debts will accrue and if/when he picks a winner, any outstanding debts will even out.

Johnnie

ps. Mine $5er has been shipped. nh Bill!
  • I don't think anybody is calling a collection agency just yet, but I think we are all agreed that waiting is the viable choice right now . . .
  • Yep, we can wait. Family issues should trump all others.
  • Wildbill7145 > shipped $5. damn this is getting expensive...
  • Worst case scenario

And I don't even know his roster - I will commandeer HVEE's roster and debts (as long as they are =< $20) if he hasn't taken ownership by August 1, 2011.

Mark
  • Can someone pay WildBill on Stars and I will ship the $5 to them on Tilt.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Can someone pay WildBill on Stars and I will ship the $5 to them on Tilt.

Gotcha. You can hold off on paying me until you have finished our BAP tournaments. If you don't cash (and you'd better ;) ) just ship me the 5 bucks whenever.
  • It's okay. I am still here just sorting through a shit storm that blew in.
    I have to make a depo on stars so give me until tomorrow please.
    I will then ship to whoever .
    Hellmuth and whoever has Kevorkian.
    Sorry folks .
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    It's okay. I am still here just sorting through a shit storm that blew in.
    I have to make a depo on stars so give me until tomorrow please.
    I will then ship to whoever .
    Hellmuth and whoever has Kevorkian.
    Sorry folks .

WildBill.

Hope everything is OK. Thanks for checking in.
  • Shipped on Stars.

Man, I picked way too many "for the good of humanity" type of picks, like those guidos on Jersey Shore. That's what I get for being a man of the people, by the people, for the cookies... I mean for the people.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Shipped on Stars.

Man, I picked way too many "for the good of humanity" type of picks, like those guidos on Jersey Shore. That's what I get for being a man of the people, by the people, for the cookies... I mean for the people.

That's your problem. You should be aiming for less people. That's the goal.

Received so far from : Mole, Comp, Cerb, Johnnie, DJgolfcan.

So far a pair of Jacks has made me money! First time for everything I guess.
  • That's your problem. You should be aiming for less people. That's the goal.

Received so far from : Mole, Comp, Cerb, Johnnie.

So far a pair of Jacks has made me money! First time for everything I guess.

You should have received 2 payments from me. I paid for DJgolfcan also.
  • Yes, you are correct John. Just checked. I'll update previous post.

• So far a pair of Jacks has made me money! First time for everything I guess.

OMG Post of the Day!
  • Sorry guys. been hectic around here for the last little while and I have been having some tech difficulties with my equipment. I will be shipping on stars in the next 10 minutes.

Shipped to HelmuthsMo!e *'s Seve B
    wildbill7145 *'s Dr Death (Himself)
    NH's Gentlemen
    Thanks for your patience. It's much appreciated.
  • Welcome back, Ron . . . hope all is well with you and yours.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Welcome back, Ron . . . hope all is well with you and yours.

TY sir.
  • Got it HVEE. Thanks. Welcome back too!
  • Got it HVEE. Thanks. Welcome back too!

Your welcome sir. and thanks. Good pick. I thought he may go back to offing a few more before he finally cashed in.
  • Wildbill7145 - Shipped on P*. Sorry for delay, keep forgetting to check this thread to see what is going on.
  • Got it Crazykoby.
  • No one took Clarence Clemons? No surprise, beyond the fact he was 69 . . . are we all that old? Really?
  • Thanks for doing the work Milo. I was just going to go through the lists to see if anyone had him.

And yes... Sadly I think we are..
  • It seems Ruby Muhammad died in March. But the Dead or Alive website has not confirmed this.

Her website says she died though. Plus there are a few obits on the web.

www.rubymuhammad.com

Ruling please.
  • CNN, Time Magazine, Ny Times, and San Francisco Chronicle, all drew blanks in my search, as does the DoA site. Her official site proclaims her deceased, however, and I see no good reason that they could have to lie . . .

My ruling is that Ruby Muhammad is dead. Should she become not dead, rather than un-dead, before the end of this pool, monies will be returned. However, until that time, you all owe Devon some $$$, boys.

Should she become un-dead, I say we give her Kristy's address and watch the fun.
  • Well, Facebook and Wikipedia say she's kaput. March 2, 2011. That's good enough for me. I have low standards...

Don't do too intensive a google search to confirm this. Virii abound for this fair lady's passing. If I had 3 days, a cheese grater and a blowtorch for every kid that writes virii I'd be the new dexter, and happy about it.

Shipping now P*.

Ok, I know I could find it if I spent five minutes, but we need Devon's P* or FT sig under his team list like everyone elses so it's easy to find when someone reaches the 'other side' as young Ruby has.

I think it's Dufferdevon or something like that. Please confirm and add to team list. Will gladly ship to either site.

Ok, I spent the minutes finding it. $5 sent to dufferdevon on FT.
  • I will say that this deadpool runs on the honour system. If somebody knows of a winner it should be reported it here immediately. No withholding info in hopes that nobody notices. That's why we have a mod for this. That being said, Milo can't get every pick (especially obscure ones Devon!) so we need to pick up the slack.

Since you owe me $5, consider us even. NH sir!
  • In the fortunate event that it becomes clear that she is in fact still vertical, I will happily ship said money back.
    In the fortunate event that it becomes clear that she is in fact still vertical, I will happily ship said money back.

Hey, being vertical isn't a criteria here. Zsa zsa hasn't been vertical in years!
    In the fortunate event that it becomes clear that she is in fact still vertical, I will happily ship said money back.

Stars handle?