Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Summary, DJgolfcan, CrazyKoby and Mole are still on the "todo" list for Betty Ford, bless her stiffness, err soul...

Mole has paid and DrTyore paid for DJgolfcan so I'm only owed by CrazyKoby...
    With all this trading around, it's getting very confusing... Is everyone else clear and good with everything?
    By the time this is over we may need an auditing by Deloitte & Touche...
    clear and good with everything?

Not while Zsa Zsa is among the living, no.
  • Koby is hit and miss as far as logging in, but had mentioned being more diligent, so we will see. He is prompt about making good, once he does show, however.

As for the audit, Once KPMG is done with the City of Toronto, I think I might give them a call . . .
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Not while Zsa Zsa is among the living, no.
    Milo wrote: »
    As for the audit, Once KPMG is done with the City of Toronto, I think I might give them a call . . .

lol @ both...
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    shipped

Thanks Greg, I think all teams are even now (other than I owe $5. to DJgolfcan for Mole) Can you confirm Milo?
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    shipped

All you have to do is say his name 3 times and poof he appears. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Raquel Welch, Raquel Welch, Raquel Welch.

Did it work?
  • Haha..

I just watched last night's "True Blood" - if I still get that floater, I'm taking Katherine Helmond (Mona from Who's the Boss) - I'm not sure that was her, but she's still alive too and like, 83 or something!

Mark
    Raquel Welch, Raquel Welch, Raquel Welch.

Did it work?

You're doing it wrong . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Haha..

I just watched last night's "True Blood" - if I still get that floater, I'm taking Katherine Helmond (Mona from Who's the Boss) - I'm not sure that was her, but she's still alive too and like, 83 or something!

Mark

Yup, 83.

Channeling Rod Roddy: "This is a story about two sisters ..."
  • Is it wrong saying you'll take her as your floater when talking about a dead pool or only if she ends up drowning?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Haha..

Mark

I think you should, didn't we already decide that you did? Milo?
  • Affirmative. Mark is entitled to an "at large" selection. I will arbitrarily set the deadline for this selection at Sunday evening. If Mark has not made his selection before the Forum tourney starts, he forfeits it.

Katherine Helmond.... still

Mark

I can also try to grant 3 wishes :)
  • Breaking news:
    Amy Winehouse dead: Found dead at her London flat | Mail Online

$ being sent to HelmuthsMo!e on P*. Done.
  • Shipped to Mole for Amy...
  • Wish I could say I was surprised. It's what happens when a shooting star with an addictive personality marries the douchiest of douches. It should have been him.

I sure wish I would have spoken up sooner about the bonus for picking young victims.
  • Hey Comp, Can you ship the $5 you owe me to HM for Amy ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Hey Comp, Can you ship the $5 you owe me to HM for Amy ?
    Absolutely, consider it done...
  • Shipped.

And the list of notable rock stars who've died at 27 years old gets longer:

Robert Johnson
    Jim Morrison
    Janis Joplin
    Jimi Hendrix
    Kurt Cobain
    Amy Winehouse
  • Shipped on Stars.

Also, please quit calling her a star or a great talent. She was a one hit wonder that got hooked on smack. I know that's harsh, respect the dead and all that jazz, but it's the truth. She wasn't that great of a singer as far as I heard anyways, but I listen to really bad music so I'm not the person to judge that.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Shipped.

And the list of notable rock stars who've died at 27 years old gets longer:

Robert Johnson
    Jim Morrison
    Janis Joplin
    Jimi Hendrix
    Kurt Cobain
    Amy Winehouse

Reminds me of a song: One of these things is not like the others ...
  • One of them = < talented?
  • One of them = < talented?

Oh yes, this.

She absolutely does not belong on that list. They will all be known names by our children. They are all icons. Our children will not know her name.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Our children will not know her name.

Mine do...:(
    Mine do...:(

Okay, grandkids, sheesh . . . She had a decent voice, and one hit album in a genre that many of her age would not necessarily have been drawn to (think Diana Krall). That, combined with her "look" is what got her noticed. After that, it was all the trash TV crap that kept her in the limelight, and led to her demise. She obviously had some problems that were exacerbated by her celebrity status.

I am sorry she died, but not surprised. She would have been #1 for my celebrity picks in the Dead Pool both times, and I am not about to go around wearing sack cloth and ashes because she could not use some of her wealth to get the help she so obviously needed.
  • When you have to battle demons, sometimes the demons win.
    When you have to battle demons, sometimes the demons win.

And yet Zsa Zsa survives......