Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Whilst standing in the line at the grocery store today, I perused the front cover of the National Examiner (obviously the nation's principle and most reliable news source). They were headlining that James Garner and Jack Klugman are on death's door with some very grim pics of each! Don't put your virtual wallets away yet gentlemen!

Just a reminder, still need $5 from both Crazykoby RE: Falk's passing (not worried about this) and HVEE (although he's just been added to another list so I'm not sure whether to expect this or not)
  • Side bet ...

Who goes 1st James, Jack or Zsa Zsa. :)
  • I want a set of Jacks!
  • Whilst standing in the line at the grocery store today, I perused the front cover of the National Examiner (obviously the nation's principle and most reliable news source). They were headlining that James Garner and Jack Klugman are on death's door with some very grim pics of each! Don't put your virtual wallets away yet gentlemen!

Just a reminder, still need $5 from both Crazykoby RE: Falk's passing (not worried about this) and HVEE (although he's just been added to another list so I'm not sure whether to expect this or not)

Man i really need to follow this post more. I've pulled all funds out of my online accounts, and in light of recent events at FTP have no plans to put anymore back in. Can anyone Pay Wildbill for me and i'll get you back in person? If not, then WB i will literally mail you $5
  • Or Wildbill do you have a paypal account?
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Or Wildbill do you have a paypal account?

if not, I have paypal and can ship to WB on p*
  • Yeah, probably best to do it that way. I seem to remember having a paypal account, but have no idea what my userid or pwd would be. Haven't used it in a loooooong time.

Certainly wasn't calling you out Koby. Just a gentle reminder to keep accounts settled up.

Thanks Hobbes for being so accommodating with all these money transfers, etc.
  • Thanks Hobbes for being so accommodating with all these money transfers, etc.
    What vig has Hobbes been charging? :)
  • Yeah, probably best to do it that way. I seem to remember having a paypal account, but have no idea what my userid or pwd would be. Haven't used it in a loooooong time.

Certainly wasn't calling you out Koby. Just a gentle reminder to keep accounts settled up.

Thanks Hobbes for being so accommodating with all these money transfers, etc.

No worries WB, i knew you weren't calling me out, my bad for not checking this thread more often.

Hobbes - will ship to you via Paypal, but just noticed that my paypal account is empty. Give me a couple of days to get funds transfered over and then will ship out to you. Thanks
  • Koby- Why don't you send Hobbes like $20 and he can transfer that to you on P*? That way you will have funds for the pool.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Koby- Why don't you send Hobbes like $20 and he can transfer that to you on P*? That way you will have funds for the pool.

I'll just throw $20 back on to P* tonight.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    I'll just throw $20 back on to P* tonight.

I'm feelin' lucky baby, you might need it!
  • I'm feelin' lucky baby, you might need it!

WB funds sent on P*
  • Yep, got it. Thx.
  • Ooh.. is there a P* for djgolfcan? account here instead of FTP?

Mark
  • Shipped $ to wildbill, still don't have a P* name for djgolfcan?

Mark
  • Got it Mark. Thx.
  • and the old guy uses his "connections" to score another win . . .

Betty Ford has left us, peacefully, in her early 90's

Payment to the compuease hip replacement fund is now requested.
  • Shipped

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Ooh.. is there a P* for djgolfcan? account here instead of FTP?

Mark

Nope but you can ship my $5 to Compuease for Betty Ford.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »

Hmm.............. seem slegit... or.. well.. not legit?

Mark
  • Shipped... lucky bastard.
  • $ sent.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    Sheeped
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Shipped... lucky bastard.

Got all three, I also got $5. from DrTyore, I assume that's for DJgolf?
  • While going through my list of unstiffs I realized some of you may not realize that my Guy Larose is not the hockey player but rather the wrestler Guy Larose, aka Hans Schmidt, one of my favorite villians as a young chap.
  • Speaking of wrestlers on people's lists, who did Mark end up using as his pick?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Got all three, I also got $5. from DrTyore, I assume that's for DJgolf?

I sent $5 for betty ford...

Was that not okay?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I sent $5 for betty ford...

Was that not okay?

Mark

That's fine, I had just thought that you may have been doing the below. :)
    djgolfcan wrote: »

Summary, DJgolfcan, CrazyKoby and Mole are still on the "todo" list for Betty Ford, bless her stiffness, err soul...
  • Oh!

Alright, I'll ship another fiver to pay for DJ.

Mark