Help!!!!! Job interview

12346»

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    gg Philli

Ty, cause I know how to play the game, I have all the power right now and it feels awesome.:wink2:
  • I feel a real bad crash coming...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I feel a real big cash coming...

Fyp also.......

"All I see is dollar signs baby" Quick what show is that from? ;)

As in ugly, yes no doubt, oh well if it does, this is what people want for what reason I have no idea after all these years, I can't wait if it does!:D.
  • Yes, lot's and lot's of shit for scumbags and con artists, it's a lesson and helpful info as to why you don't be one.

Also it's a soap opera.............. WWE creative has nothing on this stuff.:D
  • Actually str8, few of the co-workers want me to put my name in to be the next union rep,lol.

It's my calling I think, but needs a really big raise,lol, but I won't let you down bud and be what sounds like what you have faced with some union guys.

Some of your posts and some co-workers that's keeping me going right now.

Fuck me I am in a party mood, it's great knowing I have them by the balls and I can't get fired, It somewhat looks like this manager wants me to quit, so that's 1 reason I am going to stay around so it pisses him off unless of course he gets fired which is still a real possibility and I am a hero, want to go for a beer str82ace someday?:wink2:

This is why poker is like real life, I can thank poker for teaching me things like how to read people among other things.:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Actually str8, few of the co-workers want me to put my name in to be the next union rep,lol.

It's my calling I think, but needs a really big raise,lol, but I won't let you down bud and be what sounds like what you have faced with some union guys.

Fuck me I am in a party mood, it's great knowing I have them by the balls and I can't get fired, It somewhat looks like this manager wants me to quit, so that's 1 reason I am going to stay around so it pisses him off unless of course he gets fired which is still a real possibility and I am a hero, want to go for a beer str82ace someday?:wink2:

This is why poker is like real life, I can thank poker for teaching me things like how to read people among other things.:)

50-cent-and-earnie.gif

Just remember that, when you've got them by the balls, it's pretty damn easy for them to bite you in the ass.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just remember that, when you've got them by the balls, it's pretty damn easy for them to bite you in the ass.

Yes I said that in a post(s) above. :)

I am not like people who have a attitude and say whatever and don't give a crap, who I also hate and eat alive, I actually still am doing my job.

Also wrongful dismissal and constructive dismissal are beautiful words people, don't forget these terms if you come across a employment situation. :)

Back up plan is just go on short term cause of stress like a coworker did today, so this is where a cool head and lay a lil low works too. :)
    Actually str8, few of the co-workers want me to put my name in to be the next union rep,lol.

Ummm all you get is extra time off with pay your current pay cause you'd just be the shop steward.

Fuck me I am in a party mood, it's great knowing I have them by the balls and I can't get fired,

Wanna bet
  • "they are no longer in business and I know for a fact after I was gone they were fucked. Same thing here, they are fucked without me and at least my boss knows that"

Edited my post to be less inflamatory and more to the point :
    Dude, get a grip, you work in a Coke warehouse and are quite replaceable with 80% of the humans on the planet.
    Later edit : Thought about it, probably more like 95% of the humans on the planet :p
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    "they are no longer in business and I know for a fact after I was gone they were fucked. Same thing here, they are fucked without me and at least my boss knows that"

Edited my post to be less inflamatory and more to the point :
    Dude, get a grip, you work in a Coke warehouse and are quite replaceable with 80% of the humans on the planet.
    Later edit : Thought about it, probably more like 95% of the humans on the planet :p

don't forget robots
  • As a manager in a manufacturing environment, all I can is keep your head low. Let the union do its job now and whatever the outcome, accept it.

Secondly, be very careful. Those that think they are irreplaceable are often the FIRST ones out the door.
    I feel a real bad crash coming...
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Secondly, be very careful. Those that think they are irreplaceable are often the FIRST ones out the door.

This is likely to hurt!

Philli, in all seriousness, people here joke around (and sometimes at your expense) but heed the solid advice of STR82ACE and the a number of others. Now is NOT the time to get your chest all puffed up and feel self important. You are on a precipice...
  • [QUOTE= Number 3 is yes that is true, it did show my last employer that did this shit, they are no longer in business and I know for a fact after I was gone they were fucked. Same thing here, they are fucked without me and at least my boss knows that(yes their is 2 managers), it's just a matter if he follows through with what he says, I don't trust noone.[/QUOTE]

Might be time to sell my Coke shares, If philly is going to bring a major corportion like Coke to their knee's by either quitting or getting fired time to get out
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    As a manager in a manufacturing environment, all I can is keep your head low. Let the union do its job now and whatever the outcome, accept it.

even though you are double standard here, this is what I am doing, as for the 2nd part, ummmm to let you guys know, it is impossible to get fired unless you do something very bad like steal product.

Like guys, stop being so negative like holy crap, I am having a blast just sitting back and see what's happens and watching other employee's get into it with this manager,lol

With the long weekend nothing is prob gonna happen, so blah blah blah, yadda yadda,so tune in next week if/when this is resolved. :)

Like I said either way it's all good to me.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Might be time to sell my Coke shares, If philly is going to bring a major corportion like Coke to their knee's by either quitting or getting fired time to get out

Last time I checked it went up, but that was a week ago. :)

They will lose alot of money is what I am saying, they of course won't go out of business, relax peeps.:rolleyes2:
    This is likely to hurt!

Philli, in all seriousness, people here joke around (and sometimes at your expense) but heed the solid advice of STR82ACE and the a number of others. Now is NOT the time to get your chest all puffed up and feel self important. You are on a precipice...

Ummm read posts above, I AM following STR82ACE!

To clarify again, this is not my (main?) boss we are talking about, this guy is the 1st shift supervisor who nobody likes including my boss.

My boss at least knows how to treat employees, like he comes and asks me do you want to work Saturday or do you want it off, let you go after 8 hours if you have to go, need time off.

He has stated in a unrelated issue to this is he hopes this guy gets fired and is gone before me.

I joked with my boss tonight that I am taking tomorrow off with him so I don't have to work with this other supervisor, he said o.k. where are we going? LOL.

Ugh 3 days without my boss and just this fucktard day supervisor, wish me luck to get through these days,lol.