Help!!!!! Job interview

Comments

• Ok so Tuesday is out for 1st day, have not heard confirmation from them when the 1st day is:-\.
  • I figured it out Philli. I know why they haven't got you started. See, they filmed the interview. I found it on Youtube. You're a sick weirdo man. Sick.

YouTube - Completely Honest Job Interview

Sick sick sick.
  • That fucker could have been my last boss . . . wonder if he's dead yet?
  • So FINALLY!!! got the call, they are going to try and start me tomorrow, thank god, had another sleepless night cause I am stressed out! because of the waiting.
  • Just remember Philli, leave the RedBull at home . . . and good luck on your first day. Try not to kill anyone . . . it looks bad at review time.

Just a thought, but do you know for sure where psycho-neighbour lady works? Play nice, even if she does turn out to be your new supervisor. :o
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just remember Philli, leave the RedBull at home . . . and good luck on your first day. Try not to kill anyone . . . it looks bad at review time.

haha, no but I might need to drink some at work to give me a boost, haha

I will try not too, that was my last coworkers, boy you can't have any stupider coworkers then them.:o

Just a thought, but do you know for sure where psycho-neighbour lady works? Play nice, even if she does turn out to be your new supervisor. :o

hahahaha, the psycho is a nurse at the hospital here, isn't that nice hey!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    hahahaha, the psycho is a nurse at the hospital here, isn't that nice hey!

Well, in that case, the advice is to not get injured at work . . . ;)
  • Or not, they were suppose to phone me back in 10 minutes, 2 hours and ten 10 minutes later nothing.

I am 2-3 times more stressed now as I have my whole life on hold here.
  • Ok FINALLY! Tomorrow is the big 1st day, hope everything goes well.
  • Man, Philli...you worry like a woman.

Learn to relax. You'll live longer.
  • Yeah, Philli, go make a sammich or something, huh?
  • LOL, as much as I have gone through the last 10 years I wish, just preparing for anything and everything. :)

I am having a banana loaf cake and vanilla ice cream Milo.;)
  • That's good, dear, but remember . . . early to bed tonight. You have a BIG day tomorrow . . .

AND DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR ALARM !!!!
    That's good, dear, but remember . . . early to bed tonight. You have a BIG day tomorrow . . .

AND DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR ALARM !!!!

haha, nope, I can still wake up at the same time as I have been thanks to the shift starting time. :)
  • you know the colour of my hair
    That will be the colour of yours, for about 10 seconds....
    then it all falls out

RELAX< YOU'LL BE FINE.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    you know the colour of my hair
    That will be the colour of yours, for about 10 seconds....
    then it all falls out

RELAX< YOU'LL BE FINE.

Milton Slim

lol, thanks

I have already started getting grey hair like 13 years ago.:cool2:
  • So Philli, how's your first day going? I will try and drink some of your product while here in Vegas... Can you get us any discount coupons? :)
  • Just a funny side story..I'm a manager and once in an interview a girl said to me '' One thing you need to know about me is I'm a tough ass b!tc$ and I won't take $h@t from anyone ''

Ughh...ok....we'll..uh..call you soon.
  • You should have told us you knew "Kristy_Sea" . . . :)
  • Not too bad, I was working with your twin Milo, like wow this guy looked like you to the t.:o.

I am sore which was to be expected, so once my body gets use to it and I know the system I should be fine.

Couple of minor scratches on my arms.

I did break a case of pop open, ooops:-[
  • JtotheLew wrote: »
    Just a funny side story..I'm a manager and once in an interview a girl said to me '' One thing you need to know about me is I'm a tough ass b!tc$ and I won't take $h@t from anyone ''

Ughh...ok....we'll..uh..call you soon.

interviewing for a receptionist, junior rater

Girl comes in, well dressed, well spoken, leaning towards hiring, when she announces that she will be probably be late every day, as she has trouble getting started early.....bye bye

Milton Slim
    Not too bad, I was working with your twin Milo, like wow this guy looked like you to the t.:o.

I am sore which was to be expected, so once my body gets use to it and I know the system I should be fine.

Couple of minor scratches on my arms.

I did break a case of pop open, ooops:-[

wtf, no comment from Milo yet, I am very sad:(:p.

I did have a request as to why I did not wear my full tilt poker hat today,lolol.(I grabbed the wrong cap this morning).

Just need to ask them if they ever seen pokernightlive,lol

If so oh ya baby I am in.:wink2:
  • What do you want me to say, Philli? I have my disciples watching you . . .

Whatever you do, though, don't blow his cover . . . okay?
  • So some peeps want a update,lol

Well to clear some things up, I am not full time for the record, only part time.

They already told me like what hours I might be getting during the slow time(now) and this week could be a struggle to get there which makes me nervous.

Tomorrow is 1st pay day, I am only part time yet I am paying union dues, wtf?. Have to ask about that one...............
  • Probably nothing you can do about that one, Philli, as it is more than likely part of the contract language. Part time is better than government work, and it's not like Coke is going out of business anytime in the near future, so you do have prospects if you stick it out . . .

Still, no harm in continuing to look for something better.
    Probably nothing you can do about that one, Philli, as it is more than likely part of the contract language. Part time is better than government work, and it's not like Coke is going out of business anytime in the near future, so you do have prospects if you stick it out . . .

Still, no harm in continuing to look for something better.

Yes the prospects are there but I may not have that kind of time(couple others have been there 3 years and still waiting to get on full time status).

But ya, I will take part time right now and I may keep a eye out for full time elsewhere, too early to tell yet of course.
    So some peeps want a update,lol

Well to clear some things up, I am not full time for the record, only part time.

They already told me like what hours I might be getting during the slow time(now) and this week could be a struggle to get there which makes me nervous.

Tomorrow is 1st pay day, I am only part time yet I am paying union dues, wtf?. Have to ask about that one...............

If your company is unionized, you pay union dues, whether you're full time or part time. /discussion.
  • I was going to suggest that you refrain from blowing your first cheque on hookers and blow but, given that you're in Barrie, working part time, that would become:

Don't blow your cheque on Cougars and Red Bull . . .
  • Never, ever forget that you are more employable somewhere else when you are already employed Philli. Being employed part time somewhere is great because that gives you time to seek out, attend interviews somewhere else.