Comments

• DHL 8537412716

oH YOU HAVE ONLINE TRACKING!
    Didn't know that..............yes I did
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    DHL 8537412716

I'll answer for Wetts . . . . your package is currently at the terminal in Saskatoon. What? Cambridge? Maybe tomorrow . . . Monday latest.

Cannot be any worse than Day & Lost.
    Sent my pallet to Winnipeg . . . via Montreal.
    Thought those tracking doodads were supposed to stop to that . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'll answer for Wetts . . . . your package is currently at the terminal in Saskatoon. What? Cambridge? Maybe tomorrow . . . Monday latest.

it is for Saskatoon!!!!
    Actually BC, Shipping in SNOW!

Milton Slim:bs:
  • You have been assigned the task of dressing the world, everyone has to wear the fashion of your choice (including you) forever. What do you choose?

A) John Travolta Staying Alive, big ass collar, tacky white suit, big gold chains 70’s garb.
    B) Flock of Seagulls New Wave 80’s, with a touch of Pastel Miami Vice thrown in.
    C) Motley Crue 80’s hair band, tight shirts, big hair, and zebra print spandex.
    D) Curt Cobain 90’s torn jeans, dirty flannel and the look that you have not bathed in over a week and have no real plan to anytime soon.
    E) K-Fed 20’s gansta wannabe bedazzled shirts, hat on half ass backwards, and baggy jeans worn down around 6 inches below your ass, with your underwear pulled half way up your back
  • Why don't they put a toy in cereal boxes anymore?
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Why don't they put a toy in cereal boxes anymore?

Too many gluttons, eat the toy and sue!
    You think I'm kidding..not

Milton Slim
    Too many gluttons, eat the toy and sue!
    You think I'm kidding..not

Milton Slim

Thanks Wetts!
    Thanks Wetts!

see you tonite!

Milton "Wetts Assistant" Slim
    DHL 8537412716

No. I dont feel entering your residence is safe for my drivers.
    You have been assigned the task of dressing the world, everyone has to wear the fashion of your choice (including you) forever. What do you choose?

A) John Travolta Staying Alive, big ass collar, tacky white suit, big gold chains 70’s garb.
    B) Flock of Seagulls New Wave 80’s, with a touch of Pastel Miami Vice thrown in.
    C) Motley Crue 80’s hair band, tight shirts, big hair, and zebra print spandex.
    D) Curt Cobain 90’s torn jeans, dirty flannel and the look that you have not bathed in over a week and have no real plan to anytime soon.
    E) K-Fed 20’s gansta wannabe bedazzled shirts, hat on half ass backwards, and baggy jeans worn down around 6 inches below your ass, with your underwear pulled half way up your back

For comfort, 90s Cobain.

For hilarity, Flock of Seagulls obv.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Call it a hunch, I think he was referencing the hilarity of this thread here and not so much asking about your faith.

722945.png
    see you tonite!

Milton "Wetts Assistant" Slim

QFminimumwageelderlyslavelabour.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    QFminimumwageelderlyslavelabour.

Well, someone has to drag the Ching Hill cash out to your car . . . especially when AJ pays you out of the coin jar.

So, how long before critical mass is reached, and everybody has Fed on "ignore"?
    Well, someone has to drag the Ching Hill cash out to your car

I'm sorry, I thought this was Wetts Question Thread, not Dave's Comedy Thread.

Mod, please move last post to proper OT thread. Tx!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I thought this was Wetts Question Thread, not Dave's Comedy Thread.

Mod, please move last post to proper OT thread. Tx!

Wetts, why is AJ upset?

I did, after all, ask you a question in my last post, didn't I?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    No. I dont feel entering your residence is safe for my drivers.

Oh I thought you said into Bondage!!!

My Mistake
    Well, someone has to drag the Ching Hill cash out to your car . . . especially when AJ pays you out of the coin jar.

So, how long before critical mass is reached, and everybody has Fed on "ignore"?

I have no idea wats going on. Hes been on my list since day 1.
    Wetts, why is AJ upset?

I did, after all, ask you a question in my last post, didn't I?

1) He saw the future.

2) You did.
  • ~Did you ever participate in "Air band" competitions during your school years? If so, what grade were you in in and what song/songs did you perform?
  • In keeping with Shar's awesomeness, were you always a short back and sides kind of guy?
    If not, please to post suitable pictures in response to this request?

Don't force me to ask Kristy to publish the yearbook photos, Wetts . . . I don't want to, but I will . . . you know Kristy will.
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    ~Did you ever participate in "Air band" competitions during your school years? If so, what grade were you in in and what song/songs did you perform?

I have been involved in 2 airband competitions in my life.

App. grade 7 we rocked, "Bust a Move", by Young MC.

App. grade 8 we rocked, "We Will Rock You", by Queen.

We did not win either year.
    In keeping with Shar's awesomeness, were you always a short back and sides kind of guy?
    If not, please to post suitable pictures in response to this request?

Don't force me to ask Kristy to publish the yearbook photos, Wetts . . . I don't want to, but I will . . . you know Kristy will.

No. I fashioned the 10/90 (10% in the front, 90% in the back) for many a year.

I believe the kids these days call it the mullet.

I will be glad to post a pic ITT as soon as I get to my home PC to upload.
  • 1. Do you let them rip in front of your wife?
    2. what do you do when caught red-handed picking your nose?
    3. what deed/action (choose your wording) did you do as a teenager that you are you still ashamed of?
  • Does your wife let them rip in front of you? (hey, fair is fair, right?)

What is the one thing you wish you had done, that you would feel guilty about doing now that you are married?

In other words, something you always wanted to do/try, but won't because you're married, and it wouldn't be right.

Please be advised that answers such as "Fucking __________" are not acceptable, because we have no way of verifying that __________ would have gone along with said plan.

Please restrict your answer to those things that are within the realm of possibility (ie forget "anal with Britney Spears").
    Does your wife let them rip in front of you? (hey, fair is fair, right?)

What is the one thing you wish you had done, that you would feel guilty about doing now that you are married?

In other words, something you always wanted to do/try, but won't because you're married, and it wouldn't be right.

Please be advised that answers such as "Fucking __________" are not acceptable, because we have no way of verifying that __________ would have gone along with said plan.

Please restrict your answer to those things that are within the realm of possibility (ie forget "anal with Britney Spears").

That's always a possibility. You've seen her previous men right?
  • Where are those pix, Wetts? Surely you have won the SET by now . . .

Well thank God I kept them carefully in acid free, moisture proof envelopes..

..oh god damn my prom corsage dried badly and obscured his pic.

(honestly, you put me on having a yearbook?!?!)
  • So I'm getting that you and Kristy attended W.O. together.

Where you both in the same grade? If not, how far apart?

I might have missed it earlier but what year did you graduate?

C'mon, how fun were Tavi girls? Being a Kitchener boy, I did partake in some of that action. Hell a friend of mine married an unofficial Tavi girl (she was from Wellesley but hung out with a bunch of girls from around Tavistock).

Do (or did) you know any of the girls I knew from W.O.?
    They are (in no particular order) Debi Wagler, Shannon Roth, Sara Nafziger and Jill (drawing a blank on the last name). They all hung out together in high school.
    A couple of my other friends that attended W.O. are Deb Kunsch, Carrie Llantz (now McGinty) and Claire Bean (now Armstrong). Any funny or embarrassing stories would be apprieciated.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    1. Do you let them rip in front of your wife?
    2. what do you do when caught red-handed picking your nose?
    3. what deed/action (choose your wording) did you do as a teenager that you are you still ashamed of?

1) Anyone together this long still holding anything in has issues.

2) I roll and flick like I dont care.

3) Have you ever heard of the wounded goose? Others call it taking one for the team. I watched Jersey Shore and they called them grenades.
    Does your wife let them rip in front of you? (hey, fair is fair, right?)

1) See above.

2) Travel and notch one in the beltbuckle for every country visited.