Question Week: Wetts1012

Comments

• What is so special about you that the forum spazzes out on your question week?

I know you're in a fantasy football league. Do you play other fantasy sports? How do you explain your enjoyment of such ventures to your significant other?
  • Who would you rather sleep with? You have to pick one.

Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
    Miley Cyrus or either of the Olsen twins?
    Courtney Cox or Jennifer Aniston?
    Lady Gaga or Grace Jones?
    Transvestite or Hermaphrodite?
  • This forum is seriously fucked up right now. idk wat Scoops is doing but I basically cant read any threads that a picture has been posted in it.

Kristy - sorry - I have no idea what your last post was.

In regards to fantasy sports, no, only FFB.

It took me 3 years to get my wife on board with the poker thing, because there is some ROI now. Football is a different story and it tilts her off her fucking rocker that I now spend so much time on Sundays in front of the TV. She gets so pissed, its amusing.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Even though the picture doesn't show..it has to be Kristen Kreuk. (edit: I'm right)

Why do you think your thread is going slowly despite amazing answers?

Fixed it by turning images off.

Idk. This is not a poker forum and Im better at that then the OT stuff so, fail.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Who would you rather sleep with? You have to pick one.

Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
    Miley Cyrus or either of the Olsen twins?
    Courtney Cox or Jennifer Aniston?
    Lady Gaga or Grace Jones?
    Transvestite or Hermaphrodite?

1) Christina pre baby, Britney post baby.
    2) Miley Cyrus, FTjailbaitprisonsentence
    3) Can I have both? I guess Aniston has aged better?
    4) Lady Gaga ainec. Some stuff would happen there that I cant imagine.
    5) It depends if the tranny has had the surgery yet. If yes, Tranny.
  • Does it burn when pissing excellence or am I dealing with something else?
  • Psssht . . . Not good at the OT stuff . . . my ass.

You're wrong about the Power Puff Girls, though . . . Blue, ainec. I asked my daughter.

So, you're in LP facing 2 limpers. You raise to 3xBB. It's folded to the BB who triples your bet. It's folded to you . . . what range do you put the BB on, if you consider him/her to be slightly loose, but aggressive?

What is your range to call?
    Raise?

Ever make "the Move of Honour" anywhere other than Ching Hill?

UFC - avid fan, or casual viewer?

Favourite fighter?
  • Does it burn when pissing excellence or am I dealing with something else?

I believe they call that teh herp. But no, it flows gently.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Psssht . . . Not good at the OT stuff . . . my ass.

You're wrong about the Power Puff Girls, though . . . Blue, ainec. I asked my daughter.

So, you're in LP facing 2 limpers. You raise to 3xBB. It's folded to the BB who triples your bet. It's folded to you . . . what range do you put the BB on, if you consider him/her to be slightly loose, but aggressive?

What is your range to call?
    Raise?

Ever make "the Move of Honour" anywhere other than Ching Hill?

UFC - avid fan, or casual viewer?

Favourite fighter?

1) If he knows how I open live, probably A10+, 77+, KQ

2) I dont have a call range when facing a 9BB reraise. Im not usually playing that deep so I ship or fold.

3) I ship 1010+, AK, sometimes AQ if I spaz out.

4) Move of honour is applied in every rebuy I play, during the rebuy period.

5) Casual, but its getting "worse".

6) Probably GSP, hes so well rounded. Guida has the most "enjoyable" fights. Lesnar is horribad to watch.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Idk. This is not a poker forum and Im better at that then the OT stuff so, fail.

No you are winning at OT this week..and others are not making full use of that.
    Does it burn when pissing excellence or am I dealing with something else?

Yeah...awkward...I've been meaning to call you, but you should prob. go see your Dr.

Sorry about that, had a great time!
  • Sorry Milo, Wetts wins. Buttercup > Bubbles, although it's a close race as Bubbles is awesome when kicks some ass and busts out what I can only imagine is a Kristyesque giggle.

Favourite NES game? SNES? Genesis? Assuming you play(ed) video games. If not, please use Tarzan from the old Coleco Vision as your default get out of answering the question fake answer.
  • According to the Mole, so did Larry. Call the vet Kristy.

Wetts, you said no one goes to University for 4 years to work for a Global Courier company (why not just say DHL, or don't you want people to know?).

Okay, given your druthers, where WOULD you be working?

Oh, and wheredo you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

I'd ask where the (ex)-wife would be, but that would be mean, so I won't.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Favourite NES game? SNES? Genesis? Assuming you play(ed) video games. If not, please use Tarzan from the old Coleco Vision as your default get out of answering the question fake answer.

OMG I still have my Coleco Vision (and about 20 games), and my NES still works if you spend about 15 minutes blowing in it (don't bother; too easy). Unfortunately only my SNES is hooked up to my Aquos right now; currently playing through Secret of Mana with the GF... and getting my ass kicked at Mario Kart on a regular basis. At least I still win at SF2 (all the versions, incl. SFalpha2; SF2turbo was still the best, though).

[/threadjack] - I know; not my week... but I couldn't help myself

Wetts:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    2. Star Trek or Star Wars (or other - Battlestar?) ?
    3. Who would win in a fight: Chuck Norris or Jesus? Please give us the play-by-play.

-> would the result be different in a tag-team match including Mr T (with Chuck) and Buddha (with Christ)?
  • During your high school years, did you ever have the pleasure of snagging a piece of Kristy num nums?

If so did the aftermath of such an event include intimacy counselling or prescribed penicillin?

Please rate Kristy's loving skillz on a scale of 8-10 with 8 being glorious and 10 being epic.
    This is not a poker forum and Im better at that then the OT stuff so, fail.

Do we have to call 800Over or do you know what you did wrong here?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Sorry Milo, Wetts wins. Buttercup > Bubbles, although it's a close race as Bubbles is awesome when kicks some ass and busts out what I can only imagine is a Kristyesque giggle.

1) NES Is Blades of Steel. Baked blades of steel tournaments were heaven. FIGHT! Punchout was very, very close.

2) Original Mario Cart for SNES.

3) Genesis Im torn. I played alllot of Sonic cause it was the first game I ever had. But in the end, Road Rash.
    According to the Mole, so did Larry. Call the vet Kristy.

Wetts, you said no one goes to University for 4 years to work for a Global Courier company (why not just say DHL, or don't you want people to know?).

Okay, given your druthers, where WOULD you be working?

Oh, and wheredo you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

I'd ask where the (ex)-wife would be, but that would be mean, so I won't.

LOL youd be surprised how many people in Canada havent heard of us.

I SHOULD probably be working for a bank/gov't agency crunching numbers in some cubicle based on my education.

In 5-10 years, I will likely still be with this company in some high ranking capacity. I have worked my way through this company fairly quickly, and see no reason for that to go off track.

I would like to say Im grinding out tax free money from online poker in my home office, but thats not very likely.
    1) NES Is Blades of Steel. Baked blades of steel tournaments were heaven. FIGHT! Punchout was very, very close.

2) Original Mario Cart for SNES.

3) Genesis Im torn. I played alllot of Sonic cause it was the first game I ever had. But in the end, Road Rash.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. I spent 2007-2009 trying to find the PSOne version of Road Rash. Finally got it for $8 in some random pawn shop. Best $8 I ever spent. I still play that thing every week!
  • iNano78 wrote: »
    Wetts:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    2. Star Trek or Star Wars (or other - Battlestar?) ?
    3. Who would win in a fight: Chuck Norris or Jesus? Please give us the play-by-play.

-> would the result be different in a tag-team match including Mr T (with Chuck) and Buddha (with Christ)?

1) I would live in Thailand, but not for the ladyboys.

2) Not my thing, but Star Trek I guess? picardfacepalm.jpg

3) Chuck Norris would win. He is smart enough to know not to die for my sins.

T and Chuck would be a cohesive unit.

Buddha and Jesus would never tag eachother because they dont believe their partner exists.
  • During your high school years, did you ever have the pleasure of snagging a piece of Kristy num nums?

If so did the aftermath of such an event include intimacy counselling or prescribed penicillin?

Please rate Kristy's loving skillz on a scale of 8-10 with 8 being glorious and 10 being epic.

1) I never had the pleasure of implementing the 3pumpdump. I have yearbook pictures that is an option for pleasuring oneself tho.

Her skillz are likely of the epic nature, given her outward attitude towards the subject.
    Chuck Norris would win. He is smart enough to know not to die for my sins.

T and Chuck would be a cohesive unit.

Buddha and Jesus would never tag eachother because they dont believe their partner exists.

How does it feel to know that you've reached posting perfection and can never top the magic that happened here today?
  • Chuck Norris in a tag-team? Never happen . . .

Chuck is Lone Wolf McQuade after all . . .

No, best we let Mr. T continue to sell his Fryers . . .

Wetts, what is the longest you have gone,vacations aside, without playing poker in some form?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    How does it feel to know that you've reached posting perfection and can never top the magic that happened here today?

Boner.png
    Chuck Norris in a tag-team? Never happen . . .

Chuck is Lone Wolf McQuade after all . . .

No, best we let Mr. T continue to sell his Fryers . . .

Wetts, what is the longest you have gone,vacations aside, without playing poker in some form?

I dont think, outside vacation, that Ive went 3-4 days without playing in some form in the last 5 years.
  • Have you felt the presence of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in your life recently?
    Have you felt the presence of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in your life recently?

He's felt more than my presence. IYKWIM! ;)

jesus-boner-lightswitch.jpg
  • Potd . . .
  • Jesus wrote: »
    He's felt more than my presence. IYKWIM! ;)

jesus-boner-lightswitch.jpg

The opening line of 2 to 1 is officially off the board.
    Have you felt the presence of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in your life recently?

I believe this question has been dealt with?
    I believe this question has been dealt with?

Call it a hunch, I think he was referencing the hilarity of this thread here and not so much asking about your faith.