Question Week: Milo

Comments

• :(

i wish i needed a master plumber that would be a great asset. If he needs help i can ask around for him. Union companies like Kelson, State, Onyx, Malfar, Aqua mec. etc.. If they didnt shut down peel memorial i would have taken him on in a heartbeat.

Mike, he's fine where he is (currently working at the City Centre). He is with Bering Mechanical, and has been for a long time. But options are never a bad thing in the trades, right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    As with Cerberus . . . wait til your own fucking week. ;)

Looks like I'm stuck in the penalty box with Kristy. What to do... what to do...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Looks like I'm stuck in the penalty box with Kristy. What to do... what to do...

I'll bring the handcuffs, you bring the video camera. ;)
  • Cerberus wrote: »

Ask me some more questions . . . d'oh!!!

5. YES. Did it a Ching Hill. Positions are hazy, but AJ was #1, I was #2, and I forget the #3 (Ed, maybe?).

No, it wasn't me. I've only met you once and at the time had no idea that you were the great "Milo". Besides, I have mad skillz and would have got you to lay the hand down!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    No, it wasn't me. I've only met you once and at the time had no idea that you were the great "Milo". Besides, I have mad skillz and would have got you to lay the hand down!

Little early for drinking isn't it? "great"? AJ must have spit up his coffee, not to mention Keith and the rest of the Hill mob . . .
    AJ must have spit up his coffee, not to mention Keith and the rest of the Hill mob . . .

actually threw up a little in my mouth
  • Could have been worse. You could have made a set of Aces when I flopped the quads . . .
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I'll be in bed before midnight, so, let's kick it off!

1. When was the last time you required medical attention?
    2. Do you have a friend named Otis?
    3. what part of your poker game are you very confident about?
    4. roughly, how many posts do you think this thread will have when midnight of Jan 24th rolls around?

1. I could use some now
    2.Yes, he's loyal,soft and a K-9
    3. patience is my vertue (not my grammar)
    4.Lets see, it's 2:25pm Saturday and there's 219 since it started ...I'll say 350
  • ^^^

wat.gif

Reading, highly recommended before talking....

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/question-week-idea-21331/
  • Krugie wrote: »
    1. I could use some now
    2.Yes, he's loyal,soft and a K-9
    3. patience is my vertue (not my grammar)
    4.Lets see, it's 2:25pm Saturday and there's 219 since it started ...I'll say 350

Wow, spammed in my own thread . . . I feel honoured somehow. In the meantime, don't you have pigeons to choke? Useless git.

Hi Mole . . .

Hi Mole . . .

Oh hai!

What was the last thing that made you do this?

14t2c8w.gif

(besides reading about dogs owning Kristy's gitch)
    EDIT : Just saw you posted in "just joined" thread.....nothing there allowed in your answer either!

What is your favourite restaurant in the following categories....

Fine dining.
    Family restaurant.
    Fast food.
    Wings.
    Italian.
    Breakfast.
  • Oh hai!

What was the last thing that made you do this?

14t2c8w.gif

(besides reading about dogs owning Kristy's gitch)

What is your favourite restaurant in the following categories....

Fine dining.
    Family restaurant.
    Fast food.
    Wings.
    Italian.
    Breakfast.

Too much booze. I do not get "sick" that much, if ever. Well, there was one time . . .

Fine dining. Rapini's in Brampton, Fanzorelli's is a close second. Both are Italian restos, but Rapini's wins because of their Arctic Char. Most animal that live in the high Arctic have most of their body fat on the outside to protect them from the cold. This makes it hard to avoid the meat drying out during cooking, unless you know what you're doing. Rapini's Chef knows what he is doing. But, Fanzorelli's has dessert pizza.

Family Restaurant. Giggling Tomatoes. Good food. Lots of it. Good prices. And you can get brekkie all day.

Fast Food. A&W. I love Mozza Burgers. I love saying Mozza Burgers. Wimpy's is moving up on the outside, however.

Wings. Not really into wings that much, so I'll say Wild Wings. They are good, and they are the last ones I had, so . . .

Italian. See above.

Breakfast. Again, see above. Just want to add that I hate Denny's.
    Well, there was one time . . .

Jeezus man, I can hit a fastball, you don't have to let up.

1245587468_spinning-baseball-bat.gif

So.........what happened that one time?
  • Well, I wasn't going to make it easy for you . . . that much.

Okay, this is hopefully the last embarassing story of the week. No I will not give odds . . .

My best friend and I grew up on the same street. He was at #3, I was at #41. Working at McD's with his sister led to him hosting a LOT of backyard pool parties. Drunk off my ass after one of these it takes me 45 minutes to walk home (at least that his what his Mom told me later). His Mom followed me the whole way to make sure I got there, but I didn't even know it. I get into bed, and the obvious starts to happen. Bed spins clockwise, room spins anti-clockwise, and about 2.5 L of assorted alcohol starts heading for the roof . . . FAST.

Out of my room, turn the corner, down the hall, into the bathroom (not noticing that the bathroom light is already on), and a classic hook-slide to the porcelain bowl before I spew.

NOT.

My Dad was sitting on the throne, doing his business as I barge in and smash my forehead on his knee. I roll over and start heaving my guts, liver, and a few feet of intestinal tract into the tub, while he is screaming invectives at me in English, Dutch, and some strange immigrant hybrid of the two. This, of course wakes up Mom, who comes in and starts tsk tsk-ing Dad for yelling at me, and tsk tsk-ing me for being so drunk and stupid. I finish dying and tell Dad to kill me, kick me out of the house, ANYTHING, just stop yelling. He did. It was a week before I could look either of them in the eye.

And that, believe it or not, is the last time I can remember getting sick. I was around 22-23.
  • Highlight of the week imo.

fabulous.gif
  • No question = FAIL, imo.
  • how do you play your small pocket pairs?
  • darbday wrote: »
    how do you play your small pocket pairs?

It depends . . . :D

Seriously, though. If you consider that a "small" pair is anything 77 and below, I will generally try and get in as cheaply as possible with them (ie limp) from just about anywhere MP and better, sometimes UTG (right AJ?).
    Any serious action, and I am done (unless it's AJ).
    This applies to tourney formats. Cash Games? Push and pray . . .

But hey, Wetts will tell you I overplay low pairs, so what the hell do I know?
    It depends . . . :D

Seriously, though. If you consider that a "small" pair is anything 77 and below, I will generally try and get in as cheaply as possible with them (ie limp) from just about anywhere MP and better, sometimes UTG (right AJ?).
    Any serious action, and I am done (unless it's AJ).
    This applies to tourney formats. Cash Games? Push and pray . . .

But hey, Wetts will tell you I overplay low pairs, so what the hell do I know?

funny cause thats what im trying to figure out...thanks ;).....i think im gonna taper them off alittle...
    funny cause thats what im trying to figure out...thanks ;).....i think im gonna taper them off alittle...

I'll say it before anyone else does . . .

BE ADVISED THAT YOU LISTEN TO MY ADVICE AT YOUR OWN PERIL, NOT TO MENTION YOUR BANKROLL'S.

However, if it works out, I want 10%.
    I'll say it before anyone else does . . .

BE ADVISED THAT YOU LISTEN TO MY ADVICE AT YOUR OWN PERIL, NOT TO MENTION YOUR BANKROLL'S.

However, if it works out, I want 10%.

haha im pretty sure i was implying i was not playing with your advice...unless your advice was to take wetts advice, which in that case i want 10% for telling everyone to take harrington, dn, and hanson's advice...
    haha im pretty sure i was implying i was not playing with your advice...unless your advice was to take wetts advice, which in that case i want 10% for telling everyone to take harrington, dn, and hanson's advice...

FUCK ME. Ask a question, or GTFO . . .

yes I'm becoming a prima donna in my final days. Am I done tonight or tomorrow, I do not remember . . . I'm old, gimme gimme gimme. :D
    FUCK ME. Ask a question, or GTFO . . .

yes I'm becoming a prima donna in my final days. Am I done tonight or tomorrow, I do not remember . . . I'm old, gimme gimme gimme. :D

you want me to ask a question?
  • what three wisdoms would you give to a youngling, maybe top 3 regrets.

Either that, or GTFO
    darbday wrote: »
    what three wisdoms would you give to a youngling, maybe top 3 regrets.

Speak your mind, know your facts, play the cards you're dealt.

Only one, and I mentioned it previously. Scroll upwards, D-day . . .

I lol'd
  • Is there a question here?
  • Do you think this thread is going to blow up and I'm going to quit the forum before my question week?