Question Week: Milo

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    No, I just chalk it up to that "time of the month", and move on. It's an awkward stretch when it's BBC Z, but . . . y'know.

LOL, ok, it is weird on here today.................
    xxcindyxx used to be the worst, but she mellowed considerably when she found a man.

Faulty assumptions are faulty.
    Barring one stint where I intentionally stayed that way- I have never been single for more than a few weeks in my adult life. And I'd never even heard of 'hold'em' when that happened.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Faulty assumptions are faulty.
    Barring one stint where I intentionally stayed that way- I have never been single for more than a few weeks in my adult life. And I'd never even heard of 'hold'em' when that happened.

You're xxcindyxx?!?

Well, there goes one of my questions . . .

Just noticed the tag-line . . . nice
  • Your most surprising erogenous zone?

Do you believe in (or care about) the G-spot?

CHiPs or Starsky and Hutch?

Sanford and Son or Chico and the Man?
  • Your most surprising erogenous zone?

Do you believe in (or care about) the G-spot?

CHiPs or Starsky and Hutch?

Sanford and Son or Chico and the Man?

Without getting too graphic, the sphincter.

Yes. I like to think I am a considerate lover. Wifey usually gets hers first, second, third . . . well, long before I get mine anyway.

Starsky and Hutch. Better wheels, better guns. 'Nuff said.

Sanford and Son. Best Redd Foxx ever.
    tumbleweeds01.jpg&h=94&w=125&usg=__ssU3T8EzKl4pje78mIcV726epro=

True Dat!
    Ok, so 3 weeks in, the number of witty questions have dried up.

Here is the list of future pose-masters:
    GTA Poker Jan 4 to Jan 10
    Dr.Tyore-- Jan 11 to Jan 17
    Milo-- Jan 18 to Jan 24
    Wetts1012-- Jan 25 to Jan 31
    Kristy_Sea-- Feb 1 to Feb 7
    Schabs-- Feb 8 to Feb 14
    JohnnieH-- Feb 15 to Feb 21
    ReefAquarium-- Feb 22 to 28
    compuease-- Mar 1 to Mar 7
    Muddguts-- Mar 8 to Mar 14
    Hobbes-- Mar 15 to Mar 21
    Derrickone-- Mar 22 to Mar 28
    wildbill7145-- Mar 29 to Apr 4
    Sharantyr-- Apr 5 to Apr 11
    iNano78-- Apr 12 to Apr 18
    Hellmuth's Mole-- Apr 19 to 25
    Richard~ -- Apr 26 to May 2
    crazykoby-- May 3 to May 9
    Cerberus-- May 10 to May 16
    moose-- May 17 to May 23

So ....
    1. Who do you think will be more interesting than you? (i.e. take the over on replies in thread)
    2. Who do you think will be less? (i.e. take the under)
    3. Who do you think will end up with the most controversial questions/answers?
    4. Who will kill this thing before we reach the end of the list?
    5. Who on the list are you looking forward to the most? Got it marked on your calendar?
    6. How come fedh8r or whatever his name is isn't on the list? Ohhh - that's right no body would care about his answers - buh buh bum clash!
  • True Dat!
    Ok, so 3 weeks in, the number of witty questions have dried up.

Here is the list of future pose-masters:

So ....
    1. Who do you think will be more interesting than you? (i.e. take the over on replies in thread)
    2. Who do you think will be less? (i.e. take the under)
    3. Who do you think will end up with the most controversial questions/answers?
    4. Who will kill this thing before we reach the end of the list?
    5. Who on the list are you looking forward to the most? Got it marked on your calendar?
    6. How come fedh8r or whatever his name is isn't on the list? Ohhh - that's right no body would care about his answers - buh buh bum clash!

1. Everybody except those in my response below.

2. I'll pick GTA, iNano78, Richard, and CrazyKoby to come in with fewer posts. I also expect to be, at least, 25% accurate in this prediction.

3. You're kidding, right? K R I S T Y

4. No one. By the time it gets boring, it's only a day or two until the next victim steps up.

5. I'm looking forward to the next 2 weeks, as well as the last two weeks.

6. Fed is not on the list because he knows no one would take his answers seriously. He has no credibility, and is this Forums equivalent of a yappy little Chihuahua. When he gets too annoying you give him a cookie, or a scratch behind the ear, and he fucks off for a while and leaves everyone the hell alone to enjoy themselves.

There, that oughta get the little weasel to ask a few more questions, thus padding my stats . . . :D
  • Milo, I'm truly touched. Also somewhat afraid of the questions you've already got prepared.

What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

How many car accidents have you been in?

Who's on your "five celebs I can sleep with and not get castrated by the wife for doing it" list?

Do you have a "five" list of male celebs? If not, please make a random and hilarious list.
  • Follow on:

What do you think the topic of the controversial conversation will be?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Milo, I'm truly touched. Also somewhat afraid of the questions you've already got prepared.

What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

How many car accidents have you been in?

Who's on your "five celebs I can sleep with and not get castrated by the wife for doing it" list?

Do you have a "five" list of male celebs? If not, please make a random and hilarious list.

You're welcome. And, you should be . . .

Broke up with a girl-friend over dinner (Viva Zapata's in T.O.), so that I could still make it out to Mississauga to start a relationship with a younger girl. G/F #1 was 10 yrs. my senior, and we were discussing longer term stuff over dinner (1 month into the relationship), when I realized we wanted different things out of the relationship. We finished dinner, I paid, and over our after-dinner drinks I ended it. Got to Mississauga by 10:00 p.m. and consummated the new relationship with G/F #2. She was 8 yrs. younger than I was, which was probably one thing that led to the break-up in Venezuela 6 months later.

Total? Let me see . . . six. Once when I was a little kid. Mom was driving, and I have no real memory of it, so it could not have been that bad. One in my AMC Concorde (fender bender - my buddy hit me while tailgating). Three when I had my Dodge Shadow (appropriately nicknamed the Death Mobile). One while the wife was driving her Cobalt. No serious injuries from any of them, just bumps and bruises.

Salma Hayek, Anne Hathaway, Scarlett Johannsen, Jennifer Garner, and Salma Hayek.

Males? You mean like for the Missus? Okay, If George Clooney, Colin Farrell, Colin Firth, Clive Owen, or Taylor Lautner show up at our door looking for a good time, no worries . . .
  • Follow on:

What do you think the topic of the controversial conversation will be?

The obvious answer would be one of: sex, politics, religion. I am going to go completely off the board and say that the most controversial topic during Kristy's week will be based around the following:

CHILDREN.

Call it a hunch. Or, chalk it up to the fact that I am going to grill her about the abandoned love-child she had with Freddie Prinze Jr. But don't say anything to Kristy, okay? I want it to be a surprise.
    The obvious answer would be one of: sex, politics, religion. I am going to go completely off the board and say that the most controversial topic during Kristy's week will be based around the following:

CHILDREN.

Call it a hunch. Or, chalk it up to the fact that I am going to grill her about the abandoned love-child she had with Freddie Prinze Jr. But don't say anything to Kristy, okay? I want it to be a surprise.

I dont think Kristy gives a flying fuck about what is said on here, and the only ones that will be getting riled up will be you guys...

BUT FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT- I have already started my own .txt document for questions im going to ask her that WILL make her thread legendary.

Milo I rate this thread 2.3/10.. at least you put thought into your answers, while be it, very boring.

whats for dinner tongiht?

are you gonna get laid tonight? if so, I hope you cant help but think of me when you do. HAHAHA. :D
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    I dont think Kristy gives a flying fuck about what is said on here, and the only ones that will be getting riled up will be you guys...

BUT FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT- I have already started my own .txt document for questions im going to ask her that WILL make her thread legendary.

Milo I rate this thread 2.3/10.. at least you put thought into your awnser, while be it, very boring.

whats for dinner tongiht?

are you gonna get laid tongiht? if so, I hope you cant help but think of me when you do. HAHAHA. :D

Pork Roast with various veggies in the pot. Should be ready in about 45 minutes.

Maybe. We're going out with friends, so who knows. Doubt it because she has not been feeling well all week.
    I always think of you Fed, didn't you know that? If we ever meet the first thing I am going to do is give you a big sloppy kiss, right on the mouth. Tongue is at your discretion, big guy.

For the record, THAT ^^^ would be the most EPIC thing that has ever happened to you, I am virtually certain . . .
    Pork Roast with various veggies in the pot. Should be ready in about 45 minutes.

Maybe. We're going out with friends, so who knows. Doubt it because she has not been feeling well all week.
    I always think of you Fed, didn't you know that? If we ever meet the first thing I am going to do is give you a big sloppy kiss, right on the mouth. Tongue is at your discretion, big guy.

For the record, THAT ^^^ would be the most EPIC thing that has ever happened to you, I am virtually certain . . .

I will be in the southern part of the province all weekend, if anyone is up for a game in brantford, or a house game let me know. Hell, if anyone wants to go for a beer or something let me know that too.

I fuck around online alot, but Im a good guy in RL.

dinner sounds good, are you crock-potting it? glass of wine with it?

what are you doing with your friends tongiht?

Do you think anyone will ever respect me, or be curious enough for me to do a question thread? even if I posted a pic of my hand on the bible and was under oath? (omg a serious fed, now way!) [and you all know I am religous]
    Do you think anyone will ever respect me, or be curious enough for me to do a question thread? even if I posted a pic of my hand on the bible and was under oath? (omg a serious fed, now way!) [and you all know I am religous]

Not my week, but I feel the need to chime in on this. In your current state, the answer is no to both. However, there's still what, four months until the last person is done, so you've got a lot of time to actually become an intelligent, funny and interesting person instead of a constant bother. Fix that and sure there'd be interest in your week.
    I will be in the southern part of the province all weekend, if anyone is up for a game in brantford, or a house game let me know. Hell, if anyone wants to go for a beer or something let me know that too.

I fuck around online alot, but Im a good guy in RL.

dinner sounds good, are you crock-potting it? glass of wine with it?

what are you doing with your friends tongiht?

Nope, I have a pot I inherited from my Mom. Heavy cast iron beast. Perfect for the job. No wine with dinner tonight.

Close friend just got his HVAC ticket. They are throwing a bash to celebrate.

Respect? No. Ask questions? Sure, but only so long as they think you are being honest/sincere/amusing.
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Not my week, but I feel the need to chime in on this. In your current state, the answer is no to both. However, there's still what, four months until the last person is done, so you've got a lot of time to actually become an intelligent, funny and interesting person instead of a constant bother. Fix that and sure there'd be interest in your week.

HEY?!?!?!? Get your own fucking week, Cerb . . . :bs:
  • Stupid/too lazy to look up the answer question of the day: what's an HVAC ticket?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Stupid/too lazy to look up the answer question of the day: what's an HVAC ticket?

Heating and Air-conditioning guy. He just passed the final test of his apprenticeship. Now he can go work anywhere in Canada, except QC. At least, that's what he tells me . . .
  • How do you feel about my future EPIC win of the forum tourney tomorrow night?
    Did you enjoy question week?
  • (forgive me if these have been asked, I'm a few pages behind)

1. who was the last band you seen in concert?
    2. when was the last time you were over the top angry and what was it concerning?
    3. what's the meanest trick you played on someone?
    4. how do I convince my wife to get a St. Bernard? (we once had one that died young)
    5. have you ever flopped quads and how did you play em?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    4. how do I convince my wife to get a St. Bernard? (we once had one that died young)

Don't they ALL die young? If you do decide to get one PM me..my cousin's new husband is a breeder.
    How do you feel about my future EPIC win of the forum tourney tomorrow night?
    Did you enjoy question week?

I think the greatest thing about your upcoming win is the uncharacteristic humility you will exhibit in victory. I mean, no trash talk, no in your face crushing of opponent's spirit, what got into you?

Yes, I did. The questions about my Mom were tough, but cathartic in a way (thank you Shar). And I almost avoided the one question I did no t want to answer (see below). It was fun, but it is not over yet.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    (forgive me if these have been asked, I'm a few pages behind)

1. who was the last band you seen in concert?
    2. when was the last time you were over the top angry and what was it concerning?
    3. what's the meanest trick you played on someone?
    5. have you ever flopped quads and how did you play em?

1. I'd have to go all the way back to Genesis at the Skydome, and I have no idea how many years ago that was. Not willing to pay the $$$ that concert tix cost these days.

2. Last summer I almost got a red card as an Assistant coach in House League girl's soccer. The ref was terrible all game, and I had given him an earful on a couple of earlier calls. So, early in the 2nd half a call goes against us on a 50/50 ball, and I bite my tongue. Not 5 minutes later another tackle is imminent and the player on the opposing team executes a forearm shiver worthy of the NFL, and sends our player flying to the turf. Not only is there NO yellow card given, but possession is given to the opposing team, as the ref blew the whistle due to our injured player.
    I lost it. I went up one side and down the other on this ref. I WANTED to get carded. Red Cards mean you are brought before the League executive to explain, and wanted to let them know what an incompetent twit this guy was. I think that is the only reason he did not card me. My Father reffed hockey for years, as did my brother. I do NOT disparage refs, EVER. I was ready to pop this fucker though. Getting angry even now . . .

3. I'm not sure about "trick", but the worst thing I have ever done was to sleep with one of my best friend's girl-friend . . . twice. We patched things up several months later, but it was never the same, and eventually we drifted apart, and no longer keep in touch. I am not one for regrets, and "what-ifs", but this is the one thing I have done in my life that I will always be ashamed of. There is no rationalizing of it, no excuses, nothing. It is the one regret that is always there . . .

4. You don't convince her. Just get the St. Bernard, and convince her NOT to divorce you. That would probably be easier, right? If not, at least the pooch will keep you warm in the shed . . .

5. YES. Did it a Ching Hill. Positions are hazy, but AJ was #1, I was #2, and I forget the #3 (Ed, maybe?). #'s represent who was first to act. AJ raised preflop, I called, as did #3. Flop came 3, 3, paint, with a flush draw out there. AJ bet I flat called, #3 came along. Turn was more paint, cannot remember if it completed the flush. AJ shoved, I reshoved, #3 dropped. I was over anxious and thought #3 would think I was trying to buy the pot, and that he would come along. In retrospect I should have called, and let him decide to either call, or shove himself. Oh well.
    Within 15 minutes of that hand I had a straight flush, and then busted on a set over set hand.
    Heating and Air-conditioning guy. He just passed the final test of his apprenticeship. Now he can go work anywhere in Canada, except QC. At least, that's what he tells me . . .

Is he a sheet metal worker or is he a refrigeration guy??

Is he young and married with a family?

Is he a union member and if not would he like to be? depending on the answer to question 1

Sorry but i'm kinda fishing for new employees. :)
    Don't they ALL die young? If you do decide to get one PM me..my cousin's new husband is a breeder.

As with Cerberus . . . wait til your own fucking week. ;)
  • Is he a sheet metal worker or is he a refrigeration guy??

Is he young and married with a family?

Is he a union member and if not would he like to be? depending on the answer to question 1

Sorry but i'm kinda fishing for new employees. :)

Refrigeration. Like, air-conditioners, furnaces, that sort of thing.

40's, married, two kids . . . new job in two weeks with a company that has the contract to service all the Firehouses in Toronto. 40hrs/week guaranteed for 5 yrs.

No idea . . .

Do not think he'd be interested anymore. A month ago, maybe. Sorry Mike. Need a Master Plumber? 20 years experience. I know a guy . . .
  • :(

i wish i needed a master plumber that would be a great asset. If he needs help i can ask around for him. Union companies like Kelson, State, Onyx, Malfar, Aqua mec. etc.. If they didnt shut down peel memorial i would have taken him on in a heartbeat.
    As with Cerberus . . . wait til your own fucking week. ;)

I believe upon further inspection you will find that my post did, in fact, contain a question you could answer. 8)
    I believe upon further inspection you will find that my post did, in fact, contain a question you could answer. 8)

Yes, it has a question. But, in context, it is directed towards Muddguts. Add to the fact that you will go squirrelly when I say "I have no idea" and you can appreciate my dilemma.