Question Week: Milo

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    because we know... sorry for the hijack Milo... again...

Milo, why do ppl call me kathy? (staying on topic)
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    Milo, why do ppl call me kathy? (staying on topic)

No idea . . . though it might be because that cheesy excuse for a moustache makes you look like a post-op tranny who's trying to hard.

My best Stache is now visible in my avatar. Sorry, but I am grey on my upper lip, too.

And I figure that none of these should count towards my toal, Jeff, as they occurred before my official "start" time.
    Also, I plan on just editing this post infinitely to answer any further questions, thus limiting the post count.
  • Milo wrote: »
    P.S. I know you're just trying to hit the "over" before tomorrow . . .
    Damn... outed.... No way I can be as sharp as Kathy...

we may make it before you even officially start, ie in 52 min...
  • Good night guys, girls, Kathy . . . I'll try to keep up while I'm at work this tomorrow.
    Good night guys, girls, Kathy . . . I'll try to keep up while I'm at work this tomorrow.

while elated I got singled out.. im still annoyed.

when you wake up.....

what did u have for breakfast?

how do you take your coffee?

what time did u take your #2 at?

:D
  • How old is your Grandmother?

Do you plan on traveling to the East again any time soon?

Milo comes from Milo Bloom of the Bloom County comic strip. The greatest comic strip of all time. Clavin and Hobbes is a close second, imo.

Sweet -- I used to love this comic strip. I had a bunch of the bound books.

Who do you feel is the most narcissistic poster on this forum?
  • How do I keep from tilting/breaking furniture while playing online poker?

Where/when did you lose your virginity?

Same question re: sanity

How does it feel to be the wind beneath Philli's wings?

What is your best advice for would be fathers?
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    while elated I got singled out.. im still annoyed.

when you wake up.....

what did u have for breakfast?

how do you take your coffee?

what time did u take your #2 at?

:D

Burger King #1 combo w. OJ.

I do not drink coffee.

About 60 seconds after the alarm went off, so 6:31 a.m.
  • derrickone wrote: »
    How old is your Grandmother?

Do you plan on traveling to the East again any time soon?

My Oma passed away in 1975. she was the best Grandmother ever, as her house was right next door to a candy shop.

Well, I've been to New Brunswick, and would like to go to PEI at some point. Other than that . . .
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Sweet -- I used to love this comic strip. I had a bunch of the bound books.

Who do you feel is the most narcissistic poster on this forum?

I would have to say Kathy is, at the present time. I am probably in the top 10, if not 5. This rating has nothing to do with poker ability, you understand, simply ego.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    cubeqbert.gif

wat?

Is there a question here?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    How do I keep from tilting/breaking furniture while playing online poker?

Where/when did you lose your virginity?

Same question re: sanity

How does it feel to be the wind beneath Philli's wings?

What is your best advice for would be fathers?

Play on a beach?

I was 19, and we were in the Master bedroom at my best friend's house during a party.

I am the sanest person on this Forum. :D

Somewhat disconcerting, in a prison shower sort of way . . .

Let your child know they are loved, and that nothing will ever change that, no matter what.
  • How much of a preflop bet/raise would it take to get you to fold small pocket pairs? 22 - 88?

How much live poker do you play? What was the largest live tournament you have played in to date and how did you do?

If there were only one poker book you would recommend to any player, what would it be and why?

You are about to meet your daughter's first ever boyfriend. Please explain your reaction should he turn out to be;

A - tattoos and body piercings all over him, with a mohawk haircut and vulgar attitude to superiority?

B - clean cut kid, with good future direction, but suspiciously diabolical?

C - Offered to assist you in some manly chore around the house, say shingling your roof, knowing full well he's only looking to score brownie pts with you because he wants to shag your innocent little girl?

D - convicted juvenile diliquent who is currently living in a half way house for young offenders, but appears to be heading down the road of the straight and narrow now?

Do you own a gun?
  • I just got here.

How the fuck does this thread have 4 pages already?

Am I going to win the SET next week?

Are you attending?

How come I lose all of the good equity flips and win all the bad ones?

How is Bramalea different than Brampton?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    How much of a preflop bet/raise would it take to get you to fold small pocket pairs? 22 - 88?

How much live poker do you play? What was the largest live tournament you have played in to date and how did you do?

If there were only one poker book you would recommend to any player, what would it be and why?

You are about to meet your daughter's first ever boyfriend. Please explain your reaction should he turn out to be;

A - tattoos and body piercings all over him, with a mohawk haircut and vulgar attitude to superiority?

B - clean cut kid, with good future direction, but suspiciously diabolical?

C - Offered to assist you in some manly chore around the house, say shingling your roof, knowing full well he's only looking to score brownie pts with you because he wants to shag your innocent little girl?

D - convicted juvenile diliquent who is currently living in a half way house for young offenders, but appears to be heading down the road of the straight and narrow now?

Do you own a gun?

Fold? How can you win if you fold? There is no raise that would get me to fold, if I thought you had Aces, AJ. I just love the shades of red you turn when I donk my way to a set, after flat calling your re-raise, pre-flop.

I do not play nearly as much as I would like, but that is okay for the most part, as I am a bad player. Largest tourney would have been a West Side tourney years ago, my best finish was something like 7-8th, just enough to break even after paying for gas to get to Breslau and back.

One book? Jeez, I have about 30. Probably Ace on the River, by Greenstein. You get a bit of strategy, plus a fair bit about balancing life and poker. It is more than just a strategy book, which I think is good.

I'd like to think my reaction would be the same to all of them. Namely, if they treat my daughter with respect, and are properly deferential to her Mother, they will live to see a second date. At that point I will invite them to play poker, take all their $$$ and ensuing dates will occur in our home, where I can keep close eyes on the little twerps.
    But the Eddie Haskell kid (B) has to die, no question . . .

I do not, at present, own any firearms.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I just got here.

How the fuck does this thread have 4 pages already?

Am I going to win the SET next week?

Are you attending?

How come I lose all of the good equity flips and win all the bad ones?

How is Bramalea different than Brampton?

People want to find out how big an idiot I really am . . . apparently, HUGE.

It depends (please note the sick "poker"ness of this answer)

Only if AJ needs a dealer.

That is your karma. Now that you know this, you must seek to get your $$$ in bad to maximize your chances of winning.

Bramalea was actually planned out years before any of it was built, therefore it is more organized and efficient. Brampton just wanted our tax base to pay for upgrading their infrastructure and Bill Davis made it happen. Also, better poker players in Bramalea.
    For the great unwashed, Bramalea is the better half of Brampton, located east of Hwy. 410. Bramalea/Brampton is a rivalry that goes back to the beginning of Bramalea. You would see fights in House League games between the two sides for lacrosse and hockey supremacy.
  • - Lacrosse or Hockey

- Baseball or Basketball

-were you surprised in your box purchase... that both engine and all season radials were options?

-black or red licorice
    She was the best Grandmother ever, as her house was right next door to a candy shop.

Pshh.. My Nana supervised a bunch of Burger Kings and my Papa RAN a candy store.

PWND.

1. Do you enjoy life more as you age, or think that youth is wasted on the young?

2. If you could make one silly rule that all the people in Canada would have to follow..what would it be?

3. Who would win in a fight:

Drunk Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen now
    v.
    Angry Candace Cameron then

olsen_twins_blog.jpg

djcandace_1.jpg
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    - Lacrosse or Hockey

- Baseball or Basketball

-were you surprised in your box purchase... that both engine and all season radials were options?

-black or red licorice

Lacrosse, I was better at it than I was at hockey. Besides, it is Canada's National Sport.

Neither, though I used to be a huge baseball fan. I am not prepared to invest a day just to watch a game. Never acquired a taste for Basketball outside the month of March.

No. The Cube looks odd, to put it mildly. It is, however, highly rated for crash safety, comes loaded with a bucket-load of safety features not found in similarly priced vehicles, and it's odd design has a certain "wow" factor that appeals to my ego. I was surprised only by my wife's almost pathological dislike of it.

Red licorice is an abomination before the Lord, and the prime factor in why God hates Canada . . . at least, if you believe the nutbars at the Westboro Baptist Church. Myself, I prefer black, just in case . . .
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Pshh.. My Nana supervised a bunch of Burger Kings and my Papa RAN a candy store.

PWND.

1. Do you enjoy life more as you age, or think that youth is wasted on the young?

2. If you could make one silly rule that all the people in Canada would have to follow..what would it be?

3. Who would win in a fight:

Drunk Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen now
    v.
    Angry Candace Cameron then

olsen_twins_blog.jpg

djcandace_1.jpg

Good for your Nana, you still had to travel to get there. Oma lived, quite literally, next door. They shared driveways, fer Gawd's sake. Re-pwned, imo. Now, on to your questions.

1. I think I am more comfortable with my life now. I am a creature of routine, and so would probably find myself uncomfortable with the rapid, and easy changes I see my nephews and nieces going through in their lives. By easy, I mean their acceptance of the changes as simply a natural part of their lives.

2. Learn the words to our National Anthem, AND God Save the Queen, and sing both, LOUDLY, whenever they are played.

3. I'd have to go with Candace Cameron. she ended up marrying a hockey player (even if he is Russian), so I have to think she knew, on an instinctive level, how to drop the gloves and throw . . . Besides, those two stick figures couldn't take MY daughter.
    Lacrosse, I was better at it than I was at hockey. Besides, it is Canada's National Sport.

Neither, though I used to be a huge baseball fan. I am not prepared to invest a day just to watch a game. Never acquired a taste for Basketball outside the month of March.

No. The Cube looks odd, to put it mildly. It is, however, highly rated for crash safety, comes loaded with a bucket-load of safety features not found in similarly priced vehicles, and it's odd design has a certain "wow" factor that appeals to my ego. I was surprised only by my wife's almost pathological dislike of it.

Red licorice is an abomination before the Lord, and the prime factor in why God hates Canada . . . at least, if you believe the nutbars at the Westboro Baptist Church. Myself, I prefer black, just in case . . .

Where did you play Lacrosse

Just kidding about the car

To get you back to Ching games... Multi colored Licorice is nnow available during break

Milton Slim
    Myself, I prefer black, just in case . . .

1. Did it move?

YouTube - Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)"
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Where did you play Lacrosse

Just kidding about the car

To get you back to Ching games... Multi colored Licorice is nnow available during break

Milton Slim

I played in the Chinguacousy Minor Lacrosse Association. I even managed a couple games for the Jr. A Excelsiors, as an injury call-up. I was a pretty decent goalie, but a very good defenseman. When my first coach told me that cross-checking was LEGAL, I knew I had found my sport.

No worries about the car, I am used to the nonsense it brings.

Multi-coloured licorice is worse than Red. I've gone black, I'll never go back, baby.
  • Out of all the forum members that you've met, who do you find the most likeable, and most UNlikeable.....and be honest.
  • schabs wrote: »
    Out of all the forum members that you've met, who do you find the most likeable, and most UNlikeable.....and be honest.

Most Likeable would be a draw between AJ and moose, as they regularly open their house to people, all of whom were at some point total strangers, simply to get a game of poker going, They are both affable hosts, and from what little I know of them beyond poker, decent guys.

As for least unlikeable, I think it would again be a toss-up between GTA, and BBC Z. Not necessarily because they are bad dudes, but more because their evident lack of tolerance for BS makes it harder to classify them as "likeable". Given the chance, I would probably get along with both, in a non-Forum setting.

Kathy would have been the obv. choice, but I do not like to be obvious.

So, did I stick-handle my way through that okay?
  • What creative act are you most proud of, (In school, In life).
  • How long have you been a Freemason?

What got you interested in Freemasonry?

Why are you currently not a member of a Lodge?